• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th Saga Staff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Saga Staff

I haven't been active very much on the bible forum these days, and everyone knows I will point out something that is not right, just ask Atum DGM.

Wolverine,

I think you are a great guy, but you clearly are not ready to be the HGM. There is no denying you have good Dev skills, but you have made some very poor decisions since you took over as HGM. Let me list a few here for everyone:

- Wolverine HGM/Dev... That's fine, but you have a mortal character in ToL guild (Temple of Light), Avenged Knight, tagged as "Saga HGM". Tagging the toon as Saga HGM does not take away the fact you are favoring a guild and therefore unethical. Mouse + Lucifer, I cannot for the life of me think that you are okay with this happening since you told me on Day 1 at Trilogy, that GM's do not have mortal characters. I'm sure Wolverine seen the same questionnaire form that I read and agreed to when I was a staff member.

- Saga "Mentors"... Apparently there is a new type of staff member on Saga. The idea is that these "Mentors" are to help out new players with quests and such. I get the idea behind it, and it WOULD MAKE SENSE IF the "Mentors" were doing what they are suppose to do. I've sat back and kept my mouth shut about this Mentor idea, and I have given it a chance. However, 4th Saga is becoming a joke since these people are giving out GM Candy's every time I'm logged in, even when I'm sitting in temple I'm spelled up. Once again Mouse, I ask you, is it okay for your staff members to be setting context to players, stripping them naked, and making them say stuff that they do not want to say. Is it okay for these Mentor players to have GM abilities and be active players on the server?

- When will Dialsoft hire some SERIOUS staff members? People, such as myself, have dropped a lot of money into this game, and I hate seeing my hard work turn into a joke.

~Evander
    Laid to Rest( Havoc )
    Deimos - 4x 230 Dragoon
    Osiris - 4x 211 Battlemage
    Pavati - 4x 220 Water Mage
    Nebula - 4x 199 Fire Mage
    Khepri - 4x 182 Light Mage
    WetYourDiaper - 4x 150 Poison Archer
    Jackpot - 4x 100 Archer

(Saga)
    Paschar - 3x 142 Air Mage
    Popcorn - 3x 140 Archer
    Deimos - 2x 11 Earth Mage

That sounds crazy lol. I don't know Saga settings or anything but sounds like a play ground for staff lol. are you the only player who is against this? or are the other 5 players against this also? BAM LOL....just a joke, but seriously are you the only one who has an issue or is it becoming a player base issue?

Comment

Sadly Hammer, the people there seem to be okay with seeing the server turn into a joke. If Mouse wants to trade my Saga 3x characters for a seraph on Abom, than I will gladly play there, and then they can go ahead and kill off Saga like Trilogy.
      Laid to Rest( Havoc )
      Deimos - 4x 230 Dragoon
      Jackpot - 4x 100 Archer

(Saga)
      Popcorn - 3x 140 Archer

Comment

I wish you would have posted this a day earlier, I just sold a 1x that I had started building. I would have gladly given it to you, to get you to come to Abo.

Comment

Like I said, if Mouse is willing to take these seraphs on Saga in exchange for a seraph on Abomination, I'm willing to leave that shit server. I put in so much work over at Saga, and I feel like there is no hope for that server. Wolverine is a nice guy, and I know he doesn't mean any harm, but he is making some very poor choices that will kill the already weak server. Handing out GM candy left and right, and promoting players in the top ten on Saga to "Mentor" with GM abilities is a bad idea. These "Mentors" are active players that are given the keys to the castle, and I cannot support that. You are either a player or a staff member. There should be no exception to that. If you want to be a staff member, than be a staff member on a server you don't play on. That is the way it should be in order to maintain fairness across the table.
          Laid to Rest( Havoc )
          Deimos - 4x 230 Dragoon
          Jackpot - 4x 100 Archer

(Saga)
          Popcorn - 3x 140 Archer

Comment

What kind of GM Powers do the Mentors have on Saga?

Comment

From what I have seen, they are able to teleport around, set context to players, cast spells, name changes, title changes. These are people who are players in the top 10 at Saga, and they are allowed to keep their mortals.
              Laid to Rest( Havoc )
              Deimos - 4x 230 Dragoon
              Jackpot - 4x 100 Archer

(Saga)
              Popcorn - 3x 140 Archer

Comment

wow that sounds insane lol, Maybe Mouse is not aware of whats going on at Saga. he trusts Wolverine and thought he'd let him loose but didnt realize what was going on. Mouse has been pretty busy with Abomination fixing things, adding things, Abo is time consuming for the Admins right now. so you know, I'm sure he will get to it and clean it up for you guys over at saga.

I can't imagine Lucifer or Abomination calling our top 10 "Mentors" and giving them Teleport etc...there would be a riot and Legal T4C Servers would lose 40 users over night lol.

Comment

I can't imagine Lucifer or Abomination calling our top 10 "Mentors" and giving them Teleport etc
                  That's what I am saying. I distinctly remember being told when hired at Trilogy that "I can no longer play on my mortal accounts". Some of the people he promoted to "Mentor" are questionable players.
                  Laid to Rest( Havoc )
                  Deimos - 4x 230 Dragoon
                  Jackpot - 4x 100 Archer

(Saga)
                  Popcorn - 3x 140 Archer

Comment

Trilogy and saga are 2 different servers. Each with its own set of rules for mortals. These rules are set by the server. Of all people you should know this evader. Most servers do not advertise who their gm mortals are just for this reason.
                    Wolverine is trying to learn the game content so he can effetely fix the issues that saga has. This has to be better then gm's that do not log into game, that are never seen? Pick your battles man, Cause not long ago you were on here telling us about not seeing gm's.

Mentors are gma's basically I am not sure what they did to get under your skin. But it must have been something horrible.

As far as transferring characters from one server to another. There is no option to do this. Why? Because it would not be fair to transfer characters from a server that gets xp quickly to a server that doesn't.
                    You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

As far as transferring characters from one server to another. There is no option to do this. Why? Because it would not be fair to transfer characters from a server that gets xp quickly to a server that doesn't.
                      Mouse, maybe you don't understand me. I am asking for a level 1 seraph in exchange for the 100+$ in money I spent on my Saga seraphs. Players can buy seraphs on Abomination correct??? So I don't see your logic.

Trilogy and saga are 2 different servers. Each with its own set of rules for mortals. These rules are set by the server.
                      So you are telling me that the questionnaire you ask staff members to fill out and submit does not apply to Wolverine or these other "Mentors"? I don't care what they are called, no respectable company subjects their players to this crap. You think allowing staff members, in a competitive RPG, to have mortal characters within guilds is perfectly fine? It's okay for these "Mentors" to run around and buff their guild friends with GM candy? Mouse, I'm trying to give you respect, but if you think this is acceptable than you are seriously out of touch with this game. How is this fair to anyone accept the guilds that have the GM's??? "Mentors" spying on players and informing their guild where people are exping at. So why was it not allowed on Trilogy or Havoc, but somehow its perfectly fine to be UNETHICAL on Saga.
                      Laid to Rest( Havoc )
                      Deimos - 4x 230 Dragoon
                      Jackpot - 4x 100 Archer

(Saga)
                      Popcorn - 3x 140 Archer

Comment

Mouse, as the Director of T4C, don't you think it is a good thing to make sure the people you put in charge are being fair across the board with all players. When I bought this to Wolverines attention on the server, him and his guild mates tried to belittle me instead of understanding my reasoning. How is it fair for the HGM of all fucken people to be part of a guild? RPG's are competitive by nature, and stuff like this is not suppose to happen because it causes distrust and instability. Who wants to play on a server where the staff and his cronies are hooking up their buddies?
                        Laid to Rest( Havoc )
                        Deimos - 4x 230 Dragoon
                        Jackpot - 4x 100 Archer

(Saga)
                        Popcorn - 3x 140 Archer

Comment

Also Mouse, I can name 3 players in Temple of Light that I have spoke to since Wolverine has become HGM. They are telling players info about server development that has not been mentioned to the player-base but somehow it's okay for Temple of Light players to know all the details.

Why is it so difficult for a staff member to be just a staff member? Why do they have to start affiliating themselves with guilds? They want to be a staff member and still play the game, that is fine. But they should not be a staff member on the server that they play on. That is common sense Mouse, and you know damn well it is not right because you ask it on the questionnaire and Lucifer told me when I was hired at Trilogy.

It is not fair to the player-base on Saga or any server to be subjected to this shit. Wolverine could be an HGM on Saga and be a player on any one of the other servers. That goes for all the staff members. When I GM'd at Trilogy, I respected Lucifer's rules and I played my mortals on Havoc.
                          Laid to Rest( Havoc )
                          Deimos - 4x 230 Dragoon
                          Jackpot - 4x 100 Archer

(Saga)
                          Popcorn - 3x 140 Archer

Comment

I dont miss t4c! I quit right after saga got the new area, about a year or so i guess.... i didnt like the way it was headed, sounds like it hasnt changed...

Comment

I agree with Evander for the most part. I don't think that Staff shouldn't be allowed to play regular toons on Saga but they should not give out information without telling all players and not unfairly boost them or anyone else. Being a long standing player on 4GENET 4thSaga and now Saga the problem with most HGM's I believe is that they were corrupt. Don't get me wrong past HGM's have done excellent work to develop the server they may have just handed out too many items 10k blesses what not. I have been told that Wolverine is not corrupt so that is good. I just hope that he values the long standing players opinions to progress the server and not just new players. Thanks.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X