• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling 158x5 beastly warrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling 158x5 beastly warrior

is complete at lvl 180

at lvl 180 you will have about 360Earth res and 320Dark res along with 170StunBlow and 210PowerfulBlow

current stats are
    300str
    300end
    194agi (going for 300agi for the wing boosts for SB and for archers camo spell and archers ac buff spell .... once its 300agi it should get you around 500ac)
    114int
    102wis

account has 51mil gold in chest and every item x2 for a warrior class build....

as for skills...

Attack: 1000
    Dodge: 306
    Archery: 15
    Armor Penetration: 100
    First Aid: 0
    Hide: 0
    Meditate: 40
    Parry: 100
    Peek: 0
    Picklock: 0
    Power Blow: 100
    Rapid Healing: 100
    Rob: 0
    Search: 0
    Sneak: 0
    Stun Blow: 100

this is not buffed

if your interested just send me a message with any questions you might have. im asking 130$ obo. ....... i will be playing it off and on farming items on it etc to pass time, so if i get 10 lvls on it the asking price stays the same.

theres orbs of luck , orb of powerful blow, 100's of gm tokens, awh shield, purity, medusa blade , frost wakizashi , quickstrike, jafos, mads hat, elven hat, warder cloaks, girdle of insights, eye of the tiger's ... all kinds of rare and demi rare items on toon alot of gm items too, and some webshop only items.

also on acct is
    a lvl 76x2 firemage
    a lvl 48 human 70end firemage
    a lvl 30 human

abom toon
    lvl 121x2 earthlight mage 120end fully geared

RM toons
    2 humans

Comment

i would keep the toons myself because there is a pvp event coming up in a few months where you can win 250.00, but i have no time for computer games lately.

http://t4cbible.com/showthread.php?2...T-Announcement

Comment

bump

Comment

jshea762@outlook.com

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
          X