• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Items

What are peoples thoughts on new items? Items that would require more than 590str/agi or 300end. Bad idea or good idea? If it has to be added, what type of requirements would you like to see on them considering it's going to be x2 seraph.

You can vote here: - New Poll -
    Last edited by Iva Major; 01-24-2013, 02:32 PM. Reason: New Poll
    Abo 1: Major Gump x3 (Archer), Minor Gump x3 (Warr).
    Abo 2: Iva Major Ivy x2 (Warr), Sylver Major x3 (Warr), Ivah Major x3 (Warr), Major Ivy x2 (Archer), Vul Major Ivy x2 (Paladin), Arch Major x1 (Light Mage).
    Abo 3: Major Gump x2 Level 130+ (Warr), Arch Ivy x1 Level 57(Fire Mage)
    Abo 4: Major x2 Level 143+ (Warr), Major Sneeking x0 Level 90+ (Archer)

I think others new items are better than 590+str/agi and 300+end.
    Like customm items (new set of platemail that gives a little bonus like 20 all resist, or new skinned items). But i think it need be used, not new skinned items that u fear to use and let it on your ownchest.

Comment

Well...

As i mentionned before, it's not really a need as xp won't be X3-4.

However the "enhanced feature" of 590 weapons would be a good solution. No?
      Enhanced rank 1 : 5 more lvl require (615)
      Enhanced rank 2 : " 640
      Enganced rank 3 : " 675

Then, Ptangh will still undirectly drop the 590 weapons which could be enhanced.

Comment

Alright, I remade the poll to include your idea: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b0b57dea95443e

The old votes was removed so please vote again and let's see what people want.
        Abo 2: Iva Major Ivy x2 (Warr), Sylver Major x3 (Warr), Ivah Major x3 (Warr), Major Ivy x2 (Archer), Vul Major Ivy x2 (Paladin), Arch Major x1 (Light Mage).

Comment

So, if you can enhanced a weapon you should enhanced armors too !

Comment

Yeah I agree, but only the 300end parts of course.

Comment

Yeah with still the same logic :

Enhancement rank 1 : 325 END (new skin)
              Enhancement rank 2 : 350 END
              Enhancement rank 3 : 375 END

THanks to the enhanced feature, even when a char is over, the player can still push the limits....Obviously it should make the player feel he has always an objective (because for exemple, when a classic char is done, expting to win some more stats just to boost a bit is NOT motivating at all).

Plus, Staff will have to find the right balance concerning that : the player must hesitate between for exemple more magic or an enhanced boost. ^^

Comment

Also need to consider the balance for AMS3, since all P'tangh items should be able to be enhanced.

Comment

bad idea .

Comment

Yes, ofc the ams3 could be enhanced as well ^^

And i believe that it would balance more the Pally and the rest.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                    X