Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 US dollar per orb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1 US dollar per orb

    Buying orb of power. Will buy them at 1 dollar per orb. I will send paypal first, clean transaction.
    If your in an area with Euro, Will pay 1 Euro for 1 orb as well. Send PM here.

  • #2
    Orb's are 150k each... And you pay 1Usd / 1euro per?
    It's 3Euros for 1million gold..

    3 euros = 6 orbs.

    you. are.. very.. mislead..
    buy gold, ,, than buy orb ingame... :P

    Comment


    • #3
      I give better deal. Its business.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just an observation here. Why is it everyone is OK with the idea of someone buying xp like this, but if the server sold the same thing we are considered pay to win. What's the difference?
        You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mouse View Post
          Just an observation here. Why is it everyone is OK with the idea of someone buying xp like this, but if the server sold the same thing we are considered pay to win. What's the difference?
          The difference is the quantity and provenance. For every orb bought with the current system, said orb had to be farmed. Instead of gaining 1m xp on the character that looted the orb, the 1m xp is instead given to a different character.

          If the servers sells them you get magical xp no one ever did. Therefore it is possible to out-lvl the people that actually work towards their xp.

          Also, if the server sells them you either artificially inflate or deflate the price, the supply and demand economic model doesn't apply anymore.

          Finally, it allows to instantly adapt to changes if you have the wallet to do so. (ie. by now a few bugs have been found, i've contacted you in pm, and through our HGM about them and nothing is done to correct them even when the fix is literally 2 lines of code.) So if I had 15k to spend on T4C I could theory craft a different character that would make the most of said bugs and have a crazy advantage in PvP. With the current system, I could still potentially do it, but I would need to find enough people selling orbs, they're in limited supply.

          In my opinion there is a huge difference, and they should never be sold on a pay to win shop.

          Cheers,
          Kartoshka

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm providing a living for those on T4C. they want to earn 20 dollars, sell me 20 orbs. with the above statement, this is all true and correct.

            Comment


            • #7
              Honestly, I think we need to look at what 'issues' we are facing and also what 'demands' players have. Perhaps we could put this into a vote post to help Mouse get a better idea of the general opinion (though limited as not that many players visiting the forums (JOL, T4C, Bible)).

              I do feel that time invested should equate to overall power of course... as is the nature of MMO RPGs and the like...
              However, the experience... despite being challenging for lower players, still needs to be entertaining for them to retain/stimulate the player base. I feel that there are actually quite a few ways to improve this (quality of life) without damaging anything (high level players, pvp etc.)

              Here are some of my suggestions and experiences: (Please note I base this experiences off my own, IE: someone with a 10 hours a day job and on EU play times)

              **Issues are, that the very low level players are fine as it is fast and there are a lot of spots to XP, once one starts to get close to the 90+ mark, things radically change, it becomes difficult... near impossible to actually level, as all the viable (even sub viable spots are patrolled by level 130+s).

              A solution regarding the purchasing of XP via T4C.com, would be a system in-between both worlds... such as where one can acquire levels/exp but limited to a certain amount...

              A: Why not a scroll that would give X amount of level(s), however would only work on a character that is bellow 120? This wouldn't ruin anything for players that have put in the ''time'' to level high themselves and also would not allow new players to instantly appear at level 160+
              It would on the other hand, encourage new players (new, returning, new toons for existing players, players looking to move from other servers), allow for more broad spectrum pvp, quality of life for existing lower level players. (Just look as an example at how the server had a better feeling and influx of players during the holiday event).

              B: XP boost scroll (X2, X3, X5, X10, X30), that again would only apply to characters in a certain level range? Not having a timed duration on them however, perhaps just a set amount of XP gain per type of scroll or set amount of levels, as least this still forces the player to actually XP and be at the XP spot(s).

              C: Alternatively there is the route of having simply other/improved XP methods added to the game, many of which have already been suggested by other players in fact:
              -Have something similar to the holiday event? Increase chalice/book/vibra/orb drop rates (add vibra to skraugs?) especially the lower tier of XP items? Make rare mobs give more XP to make them more about hunting them for a big XP gain rather than just the items? Add more XP spots ( or buff some of the existing ones Ethereal iles? Wolves? Centaurs? Wasps? Pilferers?) to spread out high level policing of the spots?

              D: Indirectly buff lower player XP process by giving more incentive to higher level players to be doing other things? (Which I feel will happen if any limited buy-able XP system is in place as there will be more 120+ players to pvp) such as: Tournaments? Treasure hunts? Man hunts? Buff to ZO rare mobs (lower loots but shorter respawn timers)? Buff Oracle chest drop % ? Add some chests, skin items to rare mobs in ZL? Adjust/lower the cost of the teleport to ZO NPC make it cost per character level?

              ***Annotation regarding the principal of someone needs to farm the orbs for them to be sold, well in part that isn't entirely true, as the base of players who actually spend money vs available of orbs is low. (There aren't exactly 50 players trying to buy orbs vs 3 players selling 300 orbs each, or perhaps I am totally mistaken?) Ultimately, we need to look at it objectively, not as a lower level/newer player nor as a 150+ experienced player... I believe that globally a restricted 'buying XP' system would be healthy for the server. ***

              PS: I find that 1 USD per orb is excessive, we are thus penalizing players that wish to purchase an XP aid (as nobody will sell to them for a lot cheaper), also they do not have/wish to invest 2000 USD into T4C nor the play time to level classic route. This is another reason for 'limited' and official buyable XP to be implemented in fact.
              Last edited by Xaolin; 02-13-2017, 04:57 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Dear all,

                I totally agree with what Xaolin says on the above.
                Furthemore, he is dead right about the policing of zones and the radical change at the 90+ mark.

                The oracle zone is not an XP place but rather a pvp arena.. it is impossible to xp more than 10 minutes without being attacked my dominant force(s).

                I really do think the propositions offered by Xaolin would indeed ameliorate the server's health. I in fact really love the idea of adding xp spots and adding the low level xp items (chalice,books,vibra) in a multitude of zones - i.e spreading hlvl patrols

                @ Mouse what do you think about the above post ? I would love to read your thoughts on this.

                Best regards,
                Last edited by Treekiller; 02-13-2017, 04:38 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  no change. server is fine

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    that isn't a very constructive feedback
                    Server is okay but not "fine"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No change is needed for the server. Go play eA Chaos.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yeah okay my boy, how about you let the adults discuss the serious stuff and meanwhile just play ?
                        We will let you know of the outcome don't worry

                        PS : no sorry, always played on abo and I will keep playing here I don't know you lalaland servers at all, sorry
                        Last edited by Treekiller; 02-13-2017, 06:21 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lala land server? Compared to the past servers, abom is a joke. eA chaos 200+ players everyday. 100% drop all. 0 add-on for a long time until 4th island came out along with 4th reborn. Treekiller, sorry to disappoint you, but nothing will change on abom server as it is now. Blacklemming was great, still a great friend too, i email him, hes doing well working on his own projects. Why do you think there is an Abom 4 anyways? Its listed above why there is an abom4.

                          Sorry Dad, I spoke out of line again, I'll let the big grown up talk and go play in the sand box.
                          Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-13-2017, 06:32 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            you don't know what you're talking about..
                            comparing apples and pears.. good one

                            Yes you may go back to your sandbox now my boy, keep playing until daddy tells you when we leave.


                            ps : may I remind you abom was 100% drop too, so no need to make your "ex" server from 20 years ago sound like such a big bad boy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Xaolin View Post
                              Honestly, I think we need to look at what 'issues' we are facing and also what 'demands' players have. Perhaps we could put this into a vote post to help Mouse get a better idea of the general opinion (though limited as not that many players visiting the forums (JOL, T4C, Bible)).
                              The community already spoken, we don't want changes after the opening date.

                              Originally posted by Xaolin View Post
                              ...IE: someone with a 10 hours a day job and on EU play times)
                              You do realize the game is almost 20 years old and it's the same players tat play? We all have jobs, and most of us have kids. You're not special with your limited time, some play with a friend on the same character to stay in the top. Find your own way, but don't try to sound like you have it so hard.

                              Originally posted by Xaolin View Post
                              **Issues are, that the very low level players are fine as it is fast and there are a lot of spots to XP, once one starts to get close to the 90+ mark, things radically change, it becomes difficult... near impossible to actually level, as all the viable (even sub viable spots are patrolled by level 130+s).

                              A solution regarding the purchasing of XP via T4C.com, would be a system in-between both worlds... such as where one can acquire levels/exp but limited to a certain amount...

                              A: Why not a scroll that would give X amount of level(s), however would only work on a character that is bellow 120? This wouldn't ruin anything for players that have put in the ''time'' to level high themselves and also would not allow new players to instantly appear at level 160+
                              It would on the other hand, encourage new players (new, returning, new toons for existing players, players looking to move from other servers), allow for more broad spectrum pvp, quality of life for existing lower level players. (Just look as an example at how the server had a better feeling and influx of players during the holiday event).

                              B: XP boost scroll (X2, X3, X5, X10, X30), that again would only apply to characters in a certain level range? Not having a timed duration on them however, perhaps just a set amount of XP gain per type of scroll or set amount of levels, as least this still forces the player to actually XP and be at the XP spot(s).

                              C: Alternatively there is the route of having simply other/improved XP methods added to the game, many of which have already been suggested by other players in fact:
                              -Have something similar to the holiday event? Increase chalice/book/vibra/orb drop rates (add vibra to skraugs?) especially the lower tier of XP items? Make rare mobs give more XP to make them more about hunting them for a big XP gain rather than just the items? Add more XP spots ( or buff some of the existing ones Ethereal iles? Wolves? Centaurs? Wasps? Pilferers?) to spread out high level policing of the spots?

                              D: Indirectly buff lower player XP process by giving more incentive to higher level players to be doing other things? (Which I feel will happen if any limited buy-able XP system is in place as there will be more 120+ players to pvp) such as: Tournaments? Treasure hunts? Man hunts? Buff to ZO rare mobs (lower loots but shorter respawn timers)? Buff Oracle chest drop % ? Add some chests, skin items to rare mobs in ZL? Adjust/lower the cost of the teleport to ZO NPC make it cost per character level?
                              It took me 1 day to level 1-102 with some xp items. How much faster do you guys need the game to be? Making 1-120 faster means having a few lvl 120 carrying pots to ZL at night so that the mains get a few refill during busy hours. It's already happening with all the guildmates that stopped, I can't imagine how much worst it would get if the early on xp was faster.

                              Oracle already have 3 extra xp spots, on a server that goes down to 10-15 at night. You think it's hard to xp there? Go ZL, it takes much longer to get there, and often can't xp for more than 15 minutes. Tons of pvp

                              Originally posted by Xaolin View Post
                              ***Annotation regarding the principal of someone needs to farm the orbs for them to be sold, well in part that isn't entirely true, as the base of players who actually spend money vs available of orbs is low. (There aren't exactly 50 players trying to buy orbs vs 3 players selling 300 orbs each, or perhaps I am totally mistaken?)
                              PS: I find that 1 USD per orb is excessive, [/QUOTE]

                              As mentioned above, supply and demand. I've got 500 more orbs to sell, and i'm sure not letting them go for 1$/orb. For the same reason I don't work at McDonald's, it doesn't pay enough. Don't look at how much xp/h you are making while on the spot, but your overall xp/h while connected. It's worth a lot more than 1$ unless you are a walmart greeter. Are you?


                              The server needs to get a lot more stable, and if you insist in changing anything, let's get back to 100% drop rate! Otherwise, nothing is to be changed.

                              This is already an assisted version of T4C (new xp spots with high xp rate, xp items, only 35% drop, low population, etc)

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured PHP Module

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X