• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fix 3sec plug or RIP abo4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix 3sec plug or RIP abo4

Title says it all, Everyone that exp at zl uses 3sec plug and avoids pvp,

this isnt a pvp server till you fix it...

door bugs/pot bugs too. Or at least have someone enforcing these rules. Or please officially announce it is not against the rules so everybody either shuts up or i can start doing the same and being on an even field of play, since some of us like to play the game as it was meant to be
    eA-DeepFollower-Pk
    Myth- Corya Webb?
    Chaos-2 noob
    Xavus- DeepFollower
    Maggic-Rane/Deep
    Trilogy-Corekiyo
    Abo's- Rane

Comment

Hi All,

Could someone elaborate on the issues with the server? I have not been as active with playing on Abomination due to life commitments. This seems very nostalgic the old Chaos (x3) days where everyone would plug all the time whether it be in the ethereal, ZO (ep4), and ZL in stead of fighting where the drop rate was 100% of everything.

It was comical with seeing your enemies plug on sight due to the fear of dying (lol). Everyone who played Chaos know how pointless it was to PVP your enemy who was known for plugging or constantly wearing indrop items, however, it was not the cause of more than half of the community to leave.
      We the people of Chaos have a plan, in Abomination we TRUST.

Comment

1. Recall --- when it does work theres no pvp, during pvp theres 5 second delay
        2. Hide doesnt work, No double damage.
        3. Doors are there, but invisible. ( you can walk through the doors Ep2 / Ep4 No key )
        4. 0.1second plug is starting to become an issue,
        5. 0.3 Second plug is a daily problem...
        6. Pot bug
        ( you have used potion 110 )
        7. Moderators don't Do their job, Constant swearing / other bullshit in main on a DAILY BASIS...

Comment

Originally posted by Alienvirus View Post
          1. Recall --- when it does work theres no pvp, during pvp theres 5 second delay
          2. Hide doesnt work, No double damage.
          3. Doors are there, but invisible. ( you can walk through the doors Ep2 / Ep4 No key )
          4. 0.1second plug is starting to become an issue,
          5. 0.3 Second plug is a daily problem...
          6. Pot bug
          7. Moderators don't Do their job, Constant swearing / other bullshit in main on a DAILY BASIS...
          Well damn, I hope that Erodas and Mouse are able to resolve the issue with obvious issues with the ep2/ep4 locations. As we know our enemies are enjoying at the moment, shooting in distance watching people scrabble lol. For the pot bug, I thought that this was resolved as towards the demise of Abomination Act 3 and the relaunch of server with new and improved updates.

IMO the moderators need to be removed all together. This is a PVP server for mature audiences and if you disagree what your opponent is saying place them on the ignore list. I do disagree with constant spamming, and racial remarks being made by certain people they need to be automatically banned. Its 2017 and we are still having conversations about nationalities and race.

Noobs plugged pre anti-plugging system, and still plugging with one in place, thus, noobs will always plug smh.

We the people of Chaos have a plan, in Abomination we TRUST.

Comment

As a moderator, this irks me a little. I consider myself the most lenient one, and only in extreme situations do I find it necessary to remove. I agree with translucent, I have always had the view that we are all adults and if you can't handle some swear words, or taunting from an enemy (like you would in just about ANY other game, then you probably shouldn't be online to begin with. You guys also have to consider that moderators are players too, our job is not to sit online all day babysitting you. We xp, we pvp, we go afk just like everyone else and yes sometimes there are things we miss (if there is even a we anymore? I haven't seen another mod in ages).

Everyone needs to settle down with the smallest thing being grounds for removed shouts. I can't count the amount of times I've gotten spammed or called out because someone dropped an F bomb or said ass, or anything to enhance a sentence on mains. Grow up, we aren't in kindergarten, unless someone is legit harassing you or racial slurs, or actually spamming mains I will not be removing anyone's shouts. Mains are meant for conversation, if you are not interested in that conversation it is not spam, turn it off.
            eA-DeepFollower-Pk
            Myth- Corya Webb?
            Chaos-2 noob
            Xavus- DeepFollower
            Maggic-Rane/Deep
            Trilogy-Corekiyo
            Abo's- Rane

Comment

Well said cloke

Comment

Cloak is thats why u remove shouts when someone write Fucking ? U say we need to calm down and be more adult and accept stuff and not cry. Why u remove shouts if someone write fucking in the main channel ? I dont see ur Point of what u just wrote.

Dont remove shouts if anyone write stuff like that and focus ur job on rasism or personal assults then.

Thank u.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloke89 View Post
                  As a moderator, this irks me a little. I consider myself the most lenient one, and only in extreme situations do I find it necessary to remove. I agree with translucent, I have always had the view that we are all adults and if you can't handle some swear words, or taunting from an enemy (like you would in just about ANY other game, then you probably shouldn't be online to begin with. You guys also have to consider that moderators are players too, our job is not to sit online all day babysitting you. We xp, we pvp, we go afk just like everyone else and yes sometimes there are things we miss (if there is even a we anymore? I haven't seen another mod in ages).

Everyone needs to settle down with the smallest thing being grounds for removed shouts. I can't count the amount of times I've gotten spammed or called out because someone dropped an F bomb or said ass, or anything to enhance a sentence on mains. Grow up, we aren't in kindergarten, unless someone is legit harassing you or racial slurs, or actually spamming mains I will not be removing anyone's shouts. Mains are meant for conversation, if you are not interested in that conversation it is not spam, turn it off.
                  Nah, no offence but that's a load of crap, there's players abusing the chat system on a daily basis by using excuses to get away with racism + inappropriate language.
                  We had a 30+- year old woman and her 9-11 year old kids playing the server and she left because nothing was being done about the language. Dont' tell me your doing your job or you even know what it consists of because none of the current moderators are doing their job upto my standards, which consist of actually doing something when someone breaks a rule.
                  your given the power to Fix these issues and nothings being done, so don't try to make it seem like it's my fault for opening my mouth about the problems were facing.. I'm trying to make change, YOU being a moderator, aren't helping me at all. and that's obviously not helping situation

Comment

Like I said, as if i'm online every night of the week, or every moment of those days.
                    eA-DeepFollower-Pk
                    Myth- Corya Webb?
                    Chaos-2 noob
                    Xavus- DeepFollower
                    Maggic-Rane/Deep
                    Trilogy-Corekiyo
                    Abo's- Rane

Comment

When I play, there's 25 people online, half mules, and the CC is typically dead. If I'm sitting around on a Saturday letting that stuff fly THEN call me out.

I can honestly see why half the staff eventually throws the towel in. I have conducted myself with nothing but respect for everyone and being unbiased. I don't get off on making other people's lives worse unlike 3/4 of this community. You saw the headache I dealt with when Nito threw his hissy fit. I could have pretended I wasn't around, logged off let it pass. Xp'd the character I would have rather XP'd. But no. I sat there for 4 hours every 5 minutes removing shouts from characters such as MMNNNN trying as quickly as possible to hit the right combo before he loads mains again. I'm working with what i've been given and I'm being prosecuted for things i've never even witnessed or because I took mercy on someone you haven't liked. I've been fair and given EVERYONE more warnings than I probably should, but I have a heart and everyone can let emotions get the best of them sometimes. I've been very active when I am online with mediating a situation, where typically nobody goes without shouts. If we need more mods during certain hours, talk to lowel, if he even plays now. Or perhaps we can work with Smoke to make this happen. In the beginning many of us were chosen based on our active hours, and I was the late night crowd. Which is dead as hell lately. If i'm missing something when there's 15 players online, and I'm actually ONLINE, then yes there is a problem. No harm no foul if everyone late at night can actually be mature enough to joke around and have some fun without going to the extreme. When there's death threats, racism, spam, etc that's where it's my duty to step into action.

Again, I was approached and asked to help out, I didn't go seeking a position. I love being able to help when I can and i've never taken pride in removing someone's abilities to talk. I've also never let it go to my head because as you can see right now i'm being scrutinized and under a microscope when all I've done is be fair with people, imagine if there was someone with a clear power trip. Anyway...I know I'm rambling. In the end I feel like I've gone out of my way to analyze situations as needed to the best of my ability and also didn't flex nuts when unnecessary. I've never once threatened someone for shouts simply because of bad blood, or being easier on someone I knew. If anything, I knew there would always be people who will look for anything to complain about and I was very adamant about never giving anyone a possible reason to even try that argument. I've been stiffer with my friends than with my enemies for that reason. In the end I feel like my actions speak louder than words and staff would back me up in my claims and approaches i've taken to certain situations. If you guys feel like I'm a shitty mod, it's no skin off my back. It makes my life easier and I was just trying to help.

Rane

Edit: Also, As many know I have 2 main characters. Rane and Rane Sir Nasty. Rane is my original who for months was the only character i had that was a mod. I stopped playing him much in december. I only recently got mod rights on Sir finally after pleading and the increase of people being asshats and me generally being alone as far as mods go (Basically after Nito went haywire).
                      I am very open and can handle constructive criticism, but I am also a realist. If I'm wrong i'll admit my mistakes and faults and correct the problem, but I feel like honestly this is not the case.
                      Last edited by Cloke89; 04-03-2017, 12:16 PM.
                      eA-DeepFollower-Pk
                      Myth- Corya Webb?
                      Chaos-2 noob
                      Xavus- DeepFollower
                      Maggic-Rane/Deep
                      Trilogy-Corekiyo
                      Abo's- Rane

Comment

While we're at it Rane -- How about when I whispered you IG asking you if it's normal that people do adverts on the CC market for selling accounts.. don't you cut for that ? And you replied no as there is no specific rule on that and I replied well there are no rules at all.. nothing on t4c.com -- then we talked about it for 30 minutes and my point was that a rules page should be made.. so that at least it's clear... one part of the staff says no no it's illegal to do adverts on public CC's but we cannot prohibit you from doing so in whispers... one part says oh there are no rules so do whatever...

Since you told me there are no rules about that and that therefore you don't cut.. the next day I did an advert (no spamming like some do) -- you came online and cut me without giving any reason whatsoever lol.

Now isn't that some beautiful moderating ?

I think I was actually baited in getting cut hahaha usually it's terms like click bait for YT videos or bait to get a kill in other games.. here it's bait-cut .. more seriously..

I can cleary see that you are very open sir.

Comment

The only time I've ever, ever said it would be okay, is if you keep it in whispers there's literally nothing anybody can do. You will be cut if it is on mains, it is your own risk if you decide to do your business on bible or in pages. Why is everyone making up a bunch of bull? What have I seriously, EVER done do anybody? I've been nothing but respectful and bent over backwards in trying to be the "laid back guy" who people aren't in fear of being cut for the littlest thing.

What you do in pages is your business, if you make it public I think it's safe to say everybody knows the rules and what will happen. If this was early in the server, maybe I did make a mistake, and then learned the next day there's is a 0 tolerance after learning from Lowell? I honestly don't recall that happening. I do definitely remember saying if you keep things out of mains it's none of my business and do what you want.Before the whole selling/sharing accounts was actually a problem on abomination maybe I wasn't aware of the rules that early. If necessary have smoke pull logs and get to the bottom of things, I have nothing to hide, I'm human and if I made a mistake I'm sorry. But I'm sure in the situation there's a perfectly logical explanation.

I 100% agree there should be a rules page and have been saying that from the beginning. Perhaps I'm too nice. When I log on I go on trust and people will ask me for shouts back that I had never taken. I ask them why they were taken, they are usually honest, and then I give them back and just try to mentally keep in mind they have offended before. Aside from Nito, I could probably count on 1 hand how many individual players shouts I've actually taken and i'm pretty sure they've all been account advertising related. Even when things get really heated I can usually settle the situation without cutting anybodies shouts and everyone cools off and is eventually happy. If you guys want a hardass no tolerance cut at the slightest argument kind of moderator, that can be arranged. Otherwise enjoy a relaxed environment at night with us

Edit: You guys also seem to ignore the fact that I'm a player too. I literally cannot see everything that happens, I AM NOT STAFF. I want to play the game with no problems just as bad as everyone else, but there's so many people that just want to create a problem and nitpick. I'm trying to be an adult and act like everybody else is an adult and everybody is here tattle-telling me in whispers crying saying omg this person did this, etc. I get it, but I can't just take someone's shouts because you don't agree with them, or because of something unrelated, and especially if I never witnessed it.
                          Last edited by Cloke89; 04-03-2017, 02:04 PM.
                          eA-DeepFollower-Pk
                          Myth- Corya Webb?
                          Chaos-2 noob
                          Xavus- DeepFollower
                          Maggic-Rane/Deep
                          Trilogy-Corekiyo
                          Abo's- Rane

Comment

Hi Rane,

Okay I get you no worries --- then this is why we need a "official rules page", as long as there is NONE -- your rules (or staff rules) are non existent -- we cannot give a sh!t about "theorically" said rules or made up rules by staff... they MUST be put officially somewhere...

With this understanding and flow of process -- it would mean that account adverts are NOT prohibited as there are NO official rules.
                            And this is not just for account selling adverts -- it's for the rest of things as well.

Please fix this ASAP.

Comment

Rane can't fix the 3 second plug, why bring up someone that is only following the rules of which Lowel created, and has no other powers on server?
                              tree yes, there needs to be a rule list.... thats how law's work... if you commit a crime, its written in law that things happen if you commit a crime....

With abom there is no list of laws so therefore no crime can be commit to remove shouts lol problem with t4c since like day one

Remember Mouse I was jailed for PVP on 4thsaga, but PVP is ok...

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X