• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Events and Quest Ideas

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events and Quest Ideas

Give me something to work with guys what do you want to see on the server

Pvp tournaments !!!

Comment

- Increase Books of knowledge and bronze chalise drop rate
      Cause it's silly people leave at low level they're camped everywhere, Xp should be easier for newcomers.

- Make closed spots. like a spots where only lvl under 120 in OZ.
      so they're not camped by a full team Raven/Fallen/Vicles

- Never change the antiplug system as it is
      as it's an abuse for High lvl, it's also the only way for casual players to build their char. A tougher antiplug would only benefit to Raven/Fallen/Vicles.

- Close the border in the castle (ex-Pman).
      A team that controls the castle also controls the sentinels cause they're not stuck in it, controls the hall and temporal guardians, using the portal. It's just too easy.

- Make a Pman-like boss.
      Its so boring to lvling alone in the rooms of the castle, or in sents. With a real boss in the castle every team attacking the castle would know where to find the team occupying it. and the big teams would fight together instead of disguting low lvl in oracle zone.

- Repair the account management system on the site.
      I've been made aware that people can change mail name and password in the website. I work in tech, mostly wordpress. It's bad programming, and can be repaired easily do it before the account robbing thing rots the server.

Comment

Has anyone told you what your about to get into smoke? lol well good luck and welcome aboard....

Yes, we need pvp tourney, we need hgm to have time to yell at players that abuse bugs (i wouldn't ban them since it would destory the server) but you could tell them that you are going to ban them if they continue to use bugs. ( there is a spell in game called "wrath of marc" just use that spell when you see that player abuse bug, lmao.....)

Anyways, some ideas... Selena, is 100% correct about new players need to have some thing to keep them to stay, when you have doomguard camping a lvl 24 on a evil quest, its kinda sad. why was doomguard even hanging out at the beast for the evil quest for 4 hours?!?!?!? dude really... w/e

offer OZ access already done for x2 and x1... no more item crap or trying to turn in items when (like above player) hunts you, drops item and its pointless.

OZ is fine, Castle... yes i agree with selena, remove this portal, and only have 2 open on castle, r16 and r1 opening. dragon boss is fine for a boss, no lich is needed, maybe increase drop rate for AP parts or increase time of these bosses, because if you have 1 team that is huge, and boss spawn is 24 hour, and that one huge team plays at 9pm and other players start logging on at 1am or 7am, that one team always gets that boss no matter what, no other team or even solo player (RIP Solo players) could even dream about this boss because they never even seen what it looks like.

The account management is fine, just don't share accounts.

Smoke, we need you to be giving your time on server. That is what we need, changes are fine and fun sure, Events are 100% needed, but what we really need is someone that is going to be there for players all the time. Yes, we all have lives i get it, but if you don't have time to log in 5 times a week for min 4 hours, then you shouldn't be a gm lol... There are players with 50000 str base because they were left unchecked (Ley).

this is my 2cents, since its not even worth 2 cents do with it what you want.

Mouse, thanks for doing something...

Also, just something to think about... Odar leaves, Vicles leaves... erodas leaves? lmao please, nothing fishy? at all? really? and i'm .0001 second years old since i was born .00001 seconds ago. say what you want, i believe what i want. since i've seen some things. regardless

Sorry anarchy, gotta call your guild out.

Smoke, I really really really hope your a player. I like HGM that are players that are in the pvp scene that play what they want to protect or make better. With that said, it takes a person who is 100% trustworthy to never abuse HGM powers as hgm and player. IF you do play, as a player, you should tell us who your player is, so you can enjoy the game, and enjoy the pvp, but at the same time make it transparent, no foul play going on. Come on, the game is already old enough and the amount of players that play is already low, can we ( since 1998 when beta was released) have T4C do something right for once? with out any foul shit? please? Smoke, good luck, as president of T4C, i pass my power to you.

Comment

1) make pvp events
          2) change the plug system or make it impossible to plug if some1 hit you or either entagle you.

Comment

Nitsu may i ask you what the problem is? Are u Sad cause i pwn all of ur chars ingame?
            when did i camp a lvl 24 for evil acces? If u succ

Comment

make more pvp event that's all

Comment

+1 for:

Originally posted by Selena View Post
                - Increase Books of knowledge and bronze chalise drop rate
                Cause it's silly people leave at low level they're camped everywhere, Xp should be easier for newcomers.

- Close the border in the castle (ex-Pman).
                A team that controls the castle also controls the sentinels cause they're not stuck in it, controls the hall and temporal guardians, using the portal. It's just too easy.

- Make a Pman-like boss.
                Its so boring to lvling alone in the rooms of the castle, or in sents. With a real boss in the castle every team attacking the castle would know where to find the team occupying it. and the big teams would fight together instead of disguting low lvl in oracle zone.

- Repair the account management system on the site.
                I've been made aware that people can change mail name and password in the website. I work in tech, mostly wordpress. It's bad programming, and can be repaired easily do it before the account robbing thing rots the server.
                Also:

-PVP events: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 and FFA (with reawards in gold, tokens, and also lotery with a good reward like weapons +3, or gold) for who join the event.

-Summon Events that bring Abo Tokens.. like happened in New Years Events ( not change xp/h a lot, and give tokens so people can use for skin changes)

Abo1: Fanatic FK, Element FK, Pinga FK
                Abo2: Fanatic, Frenesi, PaoDoce, Fantastic, Mas, Blind Guardian
                Abo3: ?!?

Comment

Yeah would like pvp event like fanatic wrote.

And yeah give us the event we had to collect
                  tokens, black cape , elven hat , rein boots.

would Also like a boss that isnt soloable.
                  You have to be like 8 ( full grp ) to kill.
                  that give big xp and good rewards. Not like
                  scalps and stuff that vaskael drop mostly

Comment

Originally posted by nitsu View Post
                    Smoke, good luck, as president of T4C, i pass my power to you.
                    Lmao, Nitsu you must have played on Chaos judging by your level of sarcasm

It seems like everyone is pretty much on the same page. Smoke, breathe life into this server by listening to the players. The last thing we need is an Abomination Act 5. Let's improve the server with updates but not reinvent the wheel or sell us a vision that you only can see.

Is it possible that you could bring back the flowers that gave a boost in Int & Wis from Abo2? I am not too sure why they were removed.

We the people of Chaos have a plan, in Abomination we TRUST.

Comment

I'll just copy/paste and translate a post i made on JoL forum earlier this week.

There is 5 things that need to be done if we don't want the serveur to come to a quick end :

1) A GM regularly present that solves ingame problems. [Looks like this one is already fix]

2) A tournament once in a while to animate the server (do not come to tell me that a tournament is for the generalist servers or i am going crazy). Give the flags to someone you trust if you do not have time to organize them.

3) An effective antiplug. We had one on a private server whose name I will not name, we surely don't need a computer genius to implant this. And yes before the others come cry to say that i plug, they are quite right! But I never kill the process for instant plug in 1 seconds. I do my 20 seconds like a big boy. Since one week the instant plug multiplies itself, we don't even have the time to hit someone before they plug.

4) Ask for a confirmation by email on the site to change our password and mail. I'm not an expert but I doubt we need a computer genius to implant this either. Its would saved us a lot of problem of account theft, etc.

5) Some animations from time to time. And yes it is a pvp server and yes the players do not wish to see the GMs intervene in everything but its does not mean that an animation from time to time is not welcome!

Comment

I disagree with Selena and AGREE with Anabelle.

the server need a GM regularly present, anti plug and make some events...

It is not necessary to change anything like bosses and respawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Anabelle View Post
                          3) An effective antiplug. We had one on a private server whose name I will not name, we surely don't need a computer genius to implant this. And yes before the others come cry to say that i plug, they are quite right! But I never kill the process for instant plug in 1 seconds. I do my 20 seconds like a big boy. Since one week the instant plug multiplies itself, we don't even have the time to hit someone before they plug.
                          we had one very efective in a BR private server that a friend built sometime ago, he created it from 0 and worked very good. It can not be so difficult.

Comment

Translucent yes, chaos player. EoC baby

Comment

I didint read it all but first fix Anti plug system!

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X