• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Event

Feed back on prizes please and thank you!

- REWARD Scorching Circlet --1000-- +5 AC / +8 Fire power / +15 int // req 365 int
    ----- REWARD Cape of the archer --500-- +5AC / +100 archery / +5 hide // req 200 agi/40end
    ----- REWARD Token X25 --500--
    ----- REWARD Recolor ACP--250--
    ----- REWARD Ring of the Ponorim --1000-- +10int/str +5pb/sb/ +5 Dark/fire power /// Req 245int//175str
    ----- REWARD Easter Bucket --500-- +3 all stat/+5ac/ "Chocolate dart" (earth strike) castoff 5-17
    ----- REWARD Prestine gauntlets--2000-- +10 SB / +10Dark/fire power / +5 parry / +25 str ///// REQ 265int///200str
    ----- REWARD Spectral Crown --1000-- +5 AC / +15 dark power / +30 int ///// REQ 105 INT
    ----- REWARD Helmet of Accuracy --2000-- +5 AC +100 Archery +10Hide/sneak +15 agil +10 earth resist REQ 100END//285agil
    ----- REWARD Helm of the Bold--2000-- +8 AC +5 Parry+5SB +30 str REQ 400STR/50END/650ATTACK
    ----- REWARD Panchabuta Staff --500-- +5 all power -5earth power / +6 wis/int REQQ64w//114 1 handed
    ----- REWARD Easter wings --500-- 3 AC 8 WIS/INT +1 all power REQQ25 END 60 INT/WIS

Any information about the event would Been thanksfull!

Comment

Tokens are 500 eggs for 25, colored ACP is 250 eggs. On the current NPC colored ACP is 150 tokens, so like 2500 eggs. it's incoherent, but I can't make a suggestion here as I don't know what do you plan to do with tokens in the future, just skinning items or more? if it's just skin then raise the number of tokens for 500 eggs, if its maybe more in the future lower the amount of eggs for skinning acp.

Also I think you have to items for antipal and only one for paladin. Maybe put an equivalent of prestine gauntlets for paladin?
      Boosted competences for archers items are sneak and hide. currently those competences are bugged or do not work as well as on chaos or abo1 if i remember correctly.
      Helm of the bold : reachable with high end warrior, maybe you could raise it a bit so it's really reserved to real high strength warrior? also 125end warrior go with bs armor, so only 180 warrior and 300 end warrior would trully benefit from it.
      Panchabuta Staff : I think the malus should be -5earth resist so all caster including earh priests could get the bonus, but all would suffer the downside of it.

Last but not least, a big thanks for the efforts to get this server alive and well
      Last edited by Selena; 04-09-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Prices look good. Feels like its a boost for antepals mostly tho. And archers.

The price for dye acp feels abit to high tho.
        Other from that looks good. Maybe add some
        warrior bracer or something. Just a mind of what would Been Nice.

Comment

All things seens great, but what kind of event? pvp event? pvm event?

If u start regular events, on unique reward should be great till next event happen.. so the new champion earn this unique item. (special indrop wings that can boost something)

Abo1: Fanatic FK, Element FK, Pinga FK
          Abo2: Fanatic, Frenesi, PaoDoce, Fantastic, Mas, Blind Guardian
          Abo3: ?!?

Comment

I kind of liked how the rarer monsters in the last events dropped rare items, more incentive to camp and pvp in an area if this event will be similar to the last collecting tokens/items. Having them as buyout options with the tokens would be nice too, as you'd be able to use them for an item you weren't lucky enough to get or fend for. Having that run in addition to an actual PVP tournament would make things even better
            eA-DeepFollower-Pk
            Myth- Corya Webb?
            Chaos-2 noob
            Xavus- DeepFollower
            Maggic-Rane/Deep
            Trilogy-Corekiyo
            Abo's- Rane

Comment

Archer items have a lot of hide... can you fix hide since your adding items with hide? thanks

Comment

OK so since my pc died and part won't be here till the 19th. Gonna turn x2 xp on for the weekend and will do event at later date. Sorry guys.

Comment

That will still definitely make it an action packed pvp weekend at least! Crap happens, The fact that you're keeping us updated alone is probably enough to keep most happy
                  eA-DeepFollower-Pk
                  Myth- Corya Webb?
                  Chaos-2 noob
                  Xavus- DeepFollower
                  Maggic-Rane/Deep
                  Trilogy-Corekiyo
                  Abo's- Rane

Comment

xp x2 will be on this week? 14-16? nice

Comment

Yes 4-14-2017 through 4-16-2017 will be 2x

Comment

Its going to be a crowded weekend lol. Its a good idea ( the 2x exp ) , but imo, it shouldnt be used often! Just to keep it balanced. Thanks for the effort you have been doing for the Server Lucifer. Although I feel that I am obligated to say that people are going to USE AND ABUSE a lot from the 3 second plug this weekend. Just to stay in the best xp spots, unfortunatelly.

Comment

Local time? what time? :P

Comment

Also could you add an NPC to skin cape? I'd really like to have a black warder cape

Comment

Originally posted by quedragaoheinvei View Post
                              Its going to be a crowded weekend lol. Its a good idea ( the 2x exp ) , but imo, it shouldnt be used often! Just to keep it balanced. Thanks for the effort you have been doing for the Server Lucifer. Although I feel that I am obligated to say that people are going to USE AND ABUSE a lot from the 3 second plug this weekend. Just to stay in the best xp spots, unfortunatelly.

said it all

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X