• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cape and robe npc will be in game soon. I was working on robe when pc felt the need to take a vacation lol. Yes I know 3 sec plug will get workout over the weekend. Mouse and I have been discussing the plug issue. We have yet to find the exact cause but have narrowed down the list.

Comment

Well ill say again not sure if helps, in fake fr server with the same version, at some point we were blocked(user already loged in) if we tried to log an online acc, he fixed it in like 2 minutes, I guess its the same to turn it on or off. That solves it for now

Comment

And it works on all other dialsoft server's is a bug within abo im sure a good wipe will fix it. since we are not 100% exactly what causing. But since we have rewritten the registry from scratch the only part that remains of abo would be the database. if you would like we can do a possiable fix of wiping the server and see if that will fix it or bear with us while we search thru a huge database looking for the error.

Comment

So any time on when x2 xp will be activated?? Soon half day gone.

Comment

Week-end start at the evening

Comment

It's on now

Comment

Yay... i get to work 14 hour days on the 2 days that x2 exp happens... welp RIP

Comment

Enjoy all the items guys, I put alot of effort into them.

Comment

Was just wondering what the easter event will be like, ongoing for a week or two like last time or just a saturday/weekend deal?
                    eA-DeepFollower-Pk
                    Myth- Corya Webb?
                    Chaos-2 noob
                    Xavus- DeepFollower
                    Maggic-Rane/Deep
                    Trilogy-Corekiyo
                    Abo's- Rane

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                    X