• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are heals OP? Little lesson for sore losers and crybabies.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are heals OP? Little lesson for sore losers and crybabies.

I've been made aware thats some people (bad players) are crying because I won the tournament. (Or maybe is it because they loose cuz even if I wasnt here they wouldn't have win..)
    So lets make a little course of T4C :

Mass healing is for healing mostly the caster, usefull when you use priest for tanking a monster like the dragon in the castle.
    Au contraire, Healing mist is use to heal mostly the group of the casters, usefull mostly for leveling together, like in tempos.
    That's said, there is also a spell called curse! which remove 1/3 of the healing power of the target.

Now lets speak about air/mage:
    a normal air mage couldn't have one the tournament in any configuration not enough healing power.
    a healer (full light seraph points) would have bored to death before winning anything.

My toon is half air, half light. and sorrry kittens but I find it kinda normal that it beats 300+3 weapons oO. Did i say that airmages xp at 35m/H top. less than pally for exemple.

A thing is OP in this tournament : PARRY

If you kittens had paid attention to the details. there were only 2 archers, both eliminated by 300end VIP warrior with AP shield.
    MIcka who is 125 end full str lost vs Hurley, (300end VIP AP shield) but Micka won vs Jaco 180end. That's the really shocking thing here.

I don't think I would have won vs Micka or Jaco or even an archer with curse.

Now tell me what is OP? Parry or healing, which is only usefull if the right toon is using it with skills?

Last edited by Selena; 04-27-2017, 06:19 AM.

Selena i play myself a priest(light) power. I dont want get nerfed heals, but now they just lower the heal against the caster and not the group. Thats good,
    well selena i think its you that crys,
    without ur op selfheal your priest is useless
    in pvp, and you are not suppost to be able to outheal a 300 +3 ab with plauge-debless-curse even with ur parry. You didnt win cause u have parry, u won cause u 80% heal ur life.

I dont cry cause i lost, i congrats u the win.
    And its not me that asked gms to nerf heal, i got told by lucifer 2days Ago, so guess its the hgm that noticed it himself its weird a airmage
    can outheal.

if u leave game cause ur heal getting nerfed it just prove u agree the heal is too good.

Congrats to the win, and goodluck in next event.

Comment

you are also Nyra... and your priest is only an healing machine, not a pvp airpriest.

"if u leave game cause ur heal getting nerfed it just prove u agree the heal is too good." that would mean i'm pissed that my toon get nerfed, you would understand if you had my toon

As I said, I don't care, I don't play much nowadays. I prove my worth by me winning and folks whining. And I won't cry about the nerf to Djinn and Lucifer, they seem to be working on it already.

I just wanted to state my point of view on this for posterity

Comment

Selena, cursed you are healing yourself for like 1.5k every 2 seconds, with 400 pure wisdom, which is totally broken. It never worked like this on any server.

Are you really trying to discuss about that the heal isn't OP ? Don't waste people time dude..

Comment

No one is crying because of you Selena, people are talking about the mass healing in general. I have the same caracther as you but lower lvl (145), so a change would affect me too.

That being said, it does not stop me from saying here loud and clear that the mass healing is completely abused and that it should be nerf. Healing 1K6+ hp on the caster with mass healing lvl 63 and only 700-800 hp with the mass healing higher lvl 75 is just wrong. Just wear your pants and admit it.

Comment

The fact I had never learned a group heal until 145 because it was THAT good says enough also. Only surge and symbol of hope, healing nearly 1k, with relatively low wisdom,that's ridiculous. I'm not saying nerf it to oblivion and making it totally useless, but it does need to be brought a few notches
            eA-DeepFollower-Pk
            Myth- Corya Webb?
            Chaos-2 noob
            Xavus- DeepFollower
            Maggic-Rane/Deep
            Trilogy-Corekiyo
            Abo's- Rane

Comment

the nerf is not that bad, but in turn it was brought to my attention that the air pvp spell created by erodas was not very good. guess what it sucks ass so i will be fixing that with the vircom balance tools as well so nerf heal but give air mage a decent pvp spell

Comment

That made me cream.
                eA-DeepFollower-Pk
                Myth- Corya Webb?
                Chaos-2 noob
                Xavus- DeepFollower
                Maggic-Rane/Deep
                Trilogy-Corekiyo
                Abo's- Rane

Comment

Any chance we can know the numbers on the old crappy formula or even the new and improved when it is updated?
                  eA-DeepFollower-Pk
                  Myth- Corya Webb?
                  Chaos-2 noob
                  Xavus- DeepFollower
                  Maggic-Rane/Deep
                  Trilogy-Corekiyo
                  Abo's- Rane

Comment

this is the current formula for sirrico -( ( 1d95 + 58 + self.int/16 + self.wis/16 ) * self.air/target.r_air ) level 100
                    this is the formula for VoA -((1d52+30+self.int/24+self.wis/24)*self.air/target.r_air) level 40
                    this is the formula for hurricane -((1d159+75+self.int/14+self.wis/14)*self.air/target.r_air) level 88

this is the new formula for Sirrico -( ( 1d116 + 72 + self.int/14 + self.wis/14 ) * self.air/target.r_air )
                    yes it is still lower then hurricane damage but remember this is a mental spell meant for pvp not pvm

Comment

Can't wait to try it
                      eA-DeepFollower-Pk
                      Myth- Corya Webb?
                      Chaos-2 noob
                      Xavus- DeepFollower
                      Maggic-Rane/Deep
                      Trilogy-Corekiyo
                      Abo's- Rane

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse