• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sanctuary scroll ????????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanctuary scroll ????????????

how do people have this fucking item ?
    where is the news for it ???????
    is GM giving out free shit ????
    game is fucked really.

t4c fucked.

it's has always been available from drops on boss. We didnt change it. Its so rare you only discover it now. It doesn't affect gameplay so stop crying wolf please it's exhausting

Comment

Delete sanctuary scroll pls !!!!!! It does make no sense this scroll in Abo... tksss

Comment

losers cry

Comment

I do not know who used it ... but I never saw sanctuary scroll on the server ... it does not make sense to scroll on the server ... my opnion

Comment

Always the same peeps lolololol

Comment

Had a rought day Poison?

Comment

that scroll is pointless djinn why the fuck is a scroll of sanctuary when the spell does NOT exist??? moron

Comment

I have seen 1 person use the scroll clearly, but now when i seen it that explain how many people can outpott big amount of dmg. Guess this guys isnt the first that use it.

I spoke with u ingame about this djinn,
                  i took My words peraonaly, im sorry for that.

But ut what i say is make and allow a scroll that give u a spell that doesnt exist im the game, thats pretty weird? Whats the point with it?

if u call everyone for a crybaby when people have opinions and discuss with u even on Nice or angry way i dont think you should have such a attitude djinn, or else maybe think of ur possision of GM.

Its not like i Said ur useless and a retard.

Stop take everything peraonaly djinn.
                  Its not first time.

Comment

If it's so rare, why is it such a problem? If in 6 months we've seen 1 person use 1 scroll and they used it strategically why not? It's not like they can spam these scrolls, who cares? You got outplayed in 1 pvp situation it happens. My opinion anyway
                    eA-DeepFollower-Pk
                    Myth- Corya Webb?
                    Chaos-2 noob
                    Xavus- DeepFollower
                    Maggic-Rane/Deep
                    Trilogy-Corekiyo
                    Abo's- Rane

Comment

stop crying kids

Comment

me and Lucifer test the drop rate on this scroll this morning. We summoned 1000 of the monster, with 100 luck (base luck) and we did not see one drop. Switched luck to 1000 (something you will never see lol) and we killed 400 more of them and dropped 1 of the scrolls. It is a very rare drop that has been there since the start of the server. Who ever had 1, was very very lucky they got it to drop.
                        You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

I heard and understod the rare just dont see the point of make a spell unteachable but then make scrolls. But then everyone know now there exist scrolls of it.

Goodjob to these who found it:-)

Comment

I just don't understand why they got to keep it after a { item } wipe. that's all. thanks anyway

Comment

they got the drop after item wipe

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X