• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

luci-djinn-mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go ur pvm server wgood nb and u will be with micka-alpino and vi playing alone fucking retard br shit not even br likes u they didnt want u for ally ! cya piece of shit

Comment

Can I do one more observation ?

....... NoFear NOOBBBBBBBB CRYING HAUBEAUBEUABEIABEUABUEBAJE

OK, I Stop... haubeuaheuabue

Comment

lol server is deaddddddddddddddd le boys. shut up .

GM need to wipeeeeee

Comment

I guess none of you realize it is a holiday in the us? We have not been hiding we have been busy with family and friends all weekend long. We will jump back into abo and respond to things. But family is important to us just as the game is. Instead of posting on Bible how dead abo is how about you log in game and kill each other.....
          You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

how about reset the sv, bring more ppl with no corruption this time, and then have decent pvp?

Comment

yeah reset the server .... its wipe time the server is dead cant pvp naked

Comment

go farm lance3

Comment

I think this new abo was a very good server like we have never seen in years, but there is a time limit to any server and Abo was already reaching it when Erodas mess was revealed. We had very good moments with 60+ on, even with the ddos attack problem. The Erodas mess helped to speed things up and made this Abo get faster to its end. You did a very good job Mouse dealing with it all, thank you. But I think its time to realize a reset its the best way... have a new fresh server with 60+ on again, learn from the mistakes of this abo (DDOS attack, erodas cheat, more events, etc) and start over. There are many people who want to play in a fresh server that doesn't post and some that post. The pool had already a larger number of people who wanted a reset and now those who voted for no reset changed their minds and want a reset too. Take it into account please. Best of luck.
                  Last edited by heartatack; 05-30-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Mouse -- Please do seek for my post (from 1st page of this thread) related to the wipe of the server.
                    You probably have missed because of the useless flood that other people are generating to share absurd comments.

Thanks a lot and enjoy with the fam

Regards,

Comment

Maybe wait for the antiplug system before making wrong statement.

Comment

antiplug is fixed and now they are 20 player max!

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
                          I guess none of you realize it is a holiday in the us? We have not been hiding we have been busy with family and friends all weekend long. We will jump back into abo and respond to things. But family is important to us just as the game is. Instead of posting on Bible how dead abo is how about you log in game and kill each other.....
                          So, when this long weekend will be over ? :-)

You re funny. The staff of Dialsoft is funny? T4C is funny

Please... Sell T4C !

Comment

it was over on monday then guess we had to work again and since i work 3rd shift that meant no sleep on monday as i took my kids to the beach. so i slept all day yesterday. im sorry my life takes a first to any video game.

Comment

That is why it's not a true dedicated staff but rather voluntary employees... anyway that's not the point.

What I don't understand is that both you and Mouse already replied, just to share that you were on holiday... everybody had a bank holiday (for some of us it was Thursday and others Monday) but there is no reply to the actual matter!
                              I am happy to hear you are back and enjoyed it.

IF you don't understand from where the BELOW comes... please check Post number 2 from Page 1 of this thread (My post right under NoFear's initial first post)

Now what we would like from you is the following PLEASE :

Mouse / Lucifer

/ ! \ Can we please have an OFFICIAL RESPONSE
                              / ! \ -- Kindly do not ignore this (us).

The remainder of The 4th coming's PVP players urges you !! I am sure you have the same love for the game, so please do listen to us or I'm afraid this will be the end of us (the official PVP community).

Option 1 :

We will not make any changes to our decision nor we will accept that we've taken a wrong decision -- Abo will continue as it is.

Option2 :

Okay, we've thought about it and indeed we took a bad decision -- We will listen to the community (our players) and do what they initially decided as a community --
                              We shall WIPE Abo entirely, start from scratch on CLEAN bases and be more than motivated as a staff.

Thank to you in advance
                              Last edited by Treekiller; 05-31-2017, 08:16 AM.

Comment

TreeKiller, I made the decision to wipe the items and keep the server running. This process was completed just over a week ago. I will not say I made a right or wrong decision at this point as it is really too soon for me to make that conclusion. I understand that others have came to their conclusion on it and I respect that. At this point I am not going to wipe abomination again. This does not mean at a later date it will not happen.
                                You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                                X