• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

luci-djinn-mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check on line players Mouse , u will see u are wrong...RIP Abo!

u make a poll, and WIPE ALL win with 20 votes...And you did not take this into consideration...

next month 2 servers will start...and abo go to 0 on...good luck!

Last edited by Elektra; 05-31-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

You only get a dedicated staff on a game that pays enough to have people working for it everyday. Its not the case of T4C, we have volunteers with jobs, familys, problems, etc and we should be thankful for them and not attack.

Hope they realize that the server needs a wipe asap, its less than 10 on every time I check.

Comment

Originally posted by heartatack View Post
        You only get a dedicated staff on a game that pays enough to have people working for it everyday. Its not the case of T4C, we have volunteers with jobs, familys, problems, etc and we should be thankful for them and not attack.

Hope they realize that the server needs a wipe asap, its less than 10 on every time I check.

I don't know if this is linked to what I was saying.. but that's literally what I said, nothing new from you.
        Personally I am not attacking, just trying to wake up Mouse

@Mouse -- Please, how can you still say that it is too early to tell ? Please look at the online players... there has been maximum 12 online since at least a week now.. last Sunday there was 21 online during night.. that was the last time we saw above 20 and that already in itself is a GREATLY lowered number (since Sundays are peek time)

Listen, I don't know if it's a question of your ego or pride or anything else.. but there is a time where you must accept it.
        Abo is dead right now, you must WIPE to save it.

And you must do it now, IF you WANT TO SAVE IT... there are 2 private servers who will open very soon... players that like to play on private shards and ones that like official will all go there as well since there is no official PVP server at the moment.
        You must take action NOW Mouse.. If you love the game and want to save the server, PLEASE take this seriously and listen to US. We're not here just to attack your decision or whatever... we're stating facts, we want the server to live !!!

If you don't take action now, even if you wipe in 1 week, there will be no one to come back i'm afraid.

i've tried everything I can now... this was my last post -- It would be great to see a response from you again and make me smile.

Comment

Really I do not understand some people ... prefer to start from human lvl1 on a pirate server that will close in 2 months ... than playing Abo with your high lvl and make massive pvp ... I think these people like more pvm !!!!

Comment

okey then abo is dead forever. Mouse to maybe save abo and make people come back and start play, only way would be to full wipe server. You should have listen to the players that made the vote, they didnt vote FULL WIPE for none reason, And when you didnt listen to people i guess that show unrespect to us players, and now we are here, dead server after 1 week of ur decision. Cant say u did a great job by not listen to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Treekiller View Post

I don't know if this is linked to what I was saying.. but that's literally what I said, nothing new from you.
              Personally I am not attacking, just trying to wake up Mouse
              Yes that was exactly what you said, I was just reinforcing it... It was not directed to you but for the people complaining and attacking for no point.

I totally agree with all that you said. If there isn't a wipe soon people will start building characters on these new pirate servers that will open very soon and many wont come back for ABO if there is a wipe like 1 month from now.

Comment

Oh right ok, I misunderstood then, my apologies.

Mouse look at the online now... 5 connected on ABO and 53 on Neerya... do you see ANY difference from when you took your decision ?? comon please fall back on earth, i'm not attacking you just stating facts that everyone can see.
                There is NO use in waiting to see if it's dead... it is already dead or to see it was a bad decision... it was a bad decision.

Now let's be adults and rectify it Please

http://imgur.com/a/uQixq
                Last edited by Treekiller; 05-31-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
                  I guess none of you realize it is a holiday in the us? We have not been hiding we have been busy with family and friends all weekend long. We will jump back into abo and respond to things. But family is important to us just as the game is. Instead of posting on Bible how dead abo is how about you log in game and kill each other.....
                  kill each other ??? ok ! log mouse play 1vs1.... u kiding us ???? look ur abo server 19:30 fr time !! 3 online !!! GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  full reset lvl1 !!!!!!or reborn x3 !!!! or abo dead !!! ANSWER US
                  Last edited by Nofear; 05-31-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nofear View Post

kill each other ??? ok ! log mouse play 1vs1.... u kiding us ???? look ur abo server 19:30 fr time !! 3 online !!! GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    full reset lvl1 !!!!!!or reborn x3 !!!! or abo dead !!! ANSWER US

At this point at least 3x and some new features might bring ppl back, otherwise just waiting for its slowly death.

Comment

Unfortunately I think I'll have to do full wipe ... thinking people like to do pvp with the high lvl chars, I thought the following:

Suggestion:

Lucifer, can you reset the server and keep chars seraph 1x, 2x with the same names? (It would be nice).

Increase xp and gold to x5 (no one has much time to get xping). Only for a while.

Create an npc to complete the Quest ar, rd, sh, and Oracle...

Comment

stop with dumb ideas
                        if its to wipe, do not change settings as xp gold drop rate.
                        you say ppl dont have time, but i see a lot of 150+, witch requires a lot of time. so.....

Erodas doomed the server, Lucifer and mouse act correct to make public all the crap that was made. Saddly, there is no better solution than close abo4, fix what you have to fix and relauch.

Comment

lol nego tem retardo mental, oia as merda q esse campeao falou

Comment

Reset the sv, bring lich back, regular portal to the oracle and shit, no acp and no belt. old school rocks.

Comment

You know what is sad, most of the guy that want a reset have lost there item, and just dont want to farm them. Some of you guys were all talk about making others players drop, and since you did instead, you want a reset. Stop crying and go farm you item again. You decide that the server die because of you laziness and you didnt came back after. Just after the wipe, we saw a lot of people logging, we were like 40+ the first 3 days. Then some died and never came back, not Lucifer or Mouse fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatya View Post
                                You know what is sad, most of the guy that want a reset have lost there item, and just dont want to farm them. Some of you guys were all talk about making others players drop, and since you did instead, you want a reset. Stop crying and go farm you item again. You decide that the server die because of you laziness and you didnt came back after. Just after the wipe, we saw a lot of people logging, we were like 40+ the first 3 days. Then some died and never came back, not Lucifer or Mouse fault.
                                tayta no1 will stay at server with 3-4 ppl activate ..... i dont lose something to go hunt but if wipe or x3 reborn bring ppl back let them do.... just wait some days to see what they will do ! if nothing change i will quit too!

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                                X