• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

luci-djinn-mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tatya, I believe that what you are saying is of no relevance. It is their fault partially in the sense that they have taken a wrong decision. Of course players with 150+ chars who have spent their time xping, farming items, gold etc.. it wouldn't take a genius to guess that once they drop their gear and find themselves naked at skraugs (because of the gold wipe ) it would motivate maybe 10% to refarm -- most would quit and that's what happened. I even saw someone post this when Mouse put the poll with options up and it's exactly what happened lol

in any case, the fact that I am saying your comment is irrelevant is because now you've got 5 players left.. so the server is dead already.

now the intent here isn't to analyze why people quit -- what can we do to remediate?

A wipe is needed.
    Last edited by Treekiller; 06-01-2017, 02:09 AM.

Comment

diasoft the company has other business, t4c is just a free business
      for ppl who are reminded of this old game they do not get any usd, euro or brl
      from the game so u guys dont need to blame mouse or lucifer who are correcting
      many thing (plug system, ep1 door, skins stuff, pvp tournamen, remove eroda's items and chars ete after their chooses
      if wipe all it will bring people right now but its not for a long time the same things will be repeated over time
      add x3? next x4 x5 x6 mayb till x10 like china server its not a solution either will become worse in the long run
      I've already experienced the same problem before like few years ago
      (im not against your opinion understand that u just want to bring people back)
      if u do this wipe all again it would be better to just close the server and come back with new launch later
      i think dont need to give too much free service to ppl who are less mature like children if im mouse i will close the server cleanly
      Last edited by Cherry1; 06-01-2017, 02:45 AM.

Comment

You wanna talk about door bug and anti plug ? ok let's talk about it.

1) The person who has the smart anti plug system has proposed it to Mouse via Skype -- Mouse never answered.
        2) He gave the code to DEBUG the door bug problem 1 MONTH ago -- Mouse never answered nor did anything on the server.
        He litteraly GAVE the code..... you get it ?

I know the person so this is from good source.

So as you say, I don't think Mouse is that innocent -- don't get me wrong, i'm not attacking Mouse here, it just bothers me people that try to defend them and show them like they are saints.

Regards,

Comment

i was against the wipe but... today it is useless to keep the server like that..
          I think the wipe is unfortunatly necessary now and give us back our virtual money on T4C.com for the next start please

Comment

Originally posted by Treekiller View Post
            You wanna talk about door bug and anti plug ? ok let's talk about it.

1) The person who has the smart anti plug system has proposed it to Mouse via Skype -- Mouse never answered.
            2) He gave the code to DEBUG the door bug problem 1 MONTH ago -- Mouse never answered nor did anything on the server.
            He litteraly GAVE the code..... you get it ?

I know the person so this is from good source.

So as you say, I don't think Mouse is that innocent -- don't get me wrong, i'm not attacking Mouse here, it just bothers me people that try to defend them and show them like they are saints.

Regards,
            ok lets be straight here, I have no skype messages with code in them, so I have no idea what your speaking about here.
            I am not a c++ coder I am not the one that does those type of edits.
            I am not sure who this person is, but they are not a Dialsoft employee nor are they a trusted person with access to our source so why would anyone take a code blindly and input it in the game with out any knowledge of what it would do?

On another note, keep turned today we have some changes in the works for abo.
            You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post

ok lets be straight here, I have no skype messages with code in them, so I have no idea what your speaking about here.
              I am not a c++ coder I am not the one that does those type of edits.
              I am not sure who this person is, but they are not a Dialsoft employee nor are they a trusted person with access to our source so why would anyone take a code blindly and input it in the game with out any knowledge of what it would do?

On another note, keep turned today we have some changes in the works for abo.

I think you misunderstood --
              Yes he isn't from DS but what does that have to do with anything ? he gave you a "LINE" of code... it's not like he gave you a file and told you to inject it lol
              You could have asked anyone that knows C++ to verify the line if you're hesitant. . .

From what he told me, you did receive this line through skype and never responded.
              Anyway that was not the subject, just wanted to get it cleared.

My question here would be, the new island, what kind of approximate superior XP will it give compared to OZ ? and will humans, X1's, X2's be allowed in there ?

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
              X