• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

luci-djinn-mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nofear
    started a topic luci-djinn-mouse

luci-djinn-mouse

server is dead.... u just do a wipe items and all of u disappear ! are thinking to do something to activate server again or bye bye abo??
    btw ur decision to wipe items and no all chars to lvl1 looks like it kill the server ,because most of ppl vote for wipe lvl1 and u just wipe items cause of 3-4 cryers!
    so, just give us an answer what u think to do .....
    ty.

• Mouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Treekiller
    You wanna talk about door bug and anti plug ? ok let's talk about it.

1) The person who has the smart anti plug system has proposed it to Mouse via Skype -- Mouse never answered.
    2) He gave the code to DEBUG the door bug problem 1 MONTH ago -- Mouse never answered nor did anything on the server.
    He litteraly GAVE the code..... you get it ?

I know the person so this is from good source.

So as you say, I don't think Mouse is that innocent -- don't get me wrong, i'm not attacking Mouse here, it just bothers me people that try to defend them and show them like they are saints.

Regards,
    ok lets be straight here, I have no skype messages with code in them, so I have no idea what your speaking about here.
    I am not a c++ coder I am not the one that does those type of edits.
    I am not sure who this person is, but they are not a Dialsoft employee nor are they a trusted person with access to our source so why would anyone take a code blindly and input it in the game with out any knowledge of what it would do?

On another note, keep turned today we have some changes in the works for abo.

Leave a comment:

• ChaosAngel
    replied
    i was against the wipe but... today it is useless to keep the server like that..
    I think the wipe is unfortunatly necessary now and give us back our virtual money on T4C.com for the next start please

Leave a comment:

• Cherry1
    replied
    diasoft the company has other business, t4c is just a free business
    for ppl who are reminded of this old game they do not get any usd, euro or brl
    from the game so u guys dont need to blame mouse or lucifer who are correcting
    many thing (plug system, ep1 door, skins stuff, pvp tournamen, remove eroda's items and chars ete after their chooses
    if wipe all it will bring people right now but its not for a long time the same things will be repeated over time
    add x3? next x4 x5 x6 mayb till x10 like china server its not a solution either will become worse in the long run
    I've already experienced the same problem before like few years ago
    (im not against your opinion understand that u just want to bring people back)
    if u do this wipe all again it would be better to just close the server and come back with new launch later
    i think dont need to give too much free service to ppl who are less mature like children if im mouse i will close the server cleanly
    Last edited by Cherry1; 06-01-2017, 02:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nofear
    replied
    Originally posted by Tatya View Post
    You know what is sad, most of the guy that want a reset have lost there item, and just dont want to farm them. Some of you guys were all talk about making others players drop, and since you did instead, you want a reset. Stop crying and go farm you item again. You decide that the server die because of you laziness and you didnt came back after. Just after the wipe, we saw a lot of people logging, we were like 40+ the first 3 days. Then some died and never came back, not Lucifer or Mouse fault.
    tayta no1 will stay at server with 3-4 ppl activate ..... i dont lose something to go hunt but if wipe or x3 reborn bring ppl back let them do.... just wait some days to see what they will do ! if nothing change i will quit too!

Leave a comment:

• Tatya
    replied
    You know what is sad, most of the guy that want a reset have lost there item, and just dont want to farm them. Some of you guys were all talk about making others players drop, and since you did instead, you want a reset. Stop crying and go farm you item again. You decide that the server die because of you laziness and you didnt came back after. Just after the wipe, we saw a lot of people logging, we were like 40+ the first 3 days. Then some died and never came back, not Lucifer or Mouse fault.

Leave a comment:

• Teresse
    replied
    Reset the sv, bring lich back, regular portal to the oracle and shit, no acp and no belt. old school rocks.

Leave a comment:

• Teresse
    replied
    lol nego tem retardo mental, oia as merda q esse campeao falou

Leave a comment:

• robusto
    replied
    stop with dumb ideas
    if its to wipe, do not change settings as xp gold drop rate.
    you say ppl dont have time, but i see a lot of 150+, witch requires a lot of time. so.....

Erodas doomed the server, Lucifer and mouse act correct to make public all the crap that was made. Saddly, there is no better solution than close abo4, fix what you have to fix and relauch.

Leave a comment:

• wgood
    replied
    Unfortunately I think I'll have to do full wipe ... thinking people like to do pvp with the high lvl chars, I thought the following:

Suggestion:

Lucifer, can you reset the server and keep chars seraph 1x, 2x with the same names? (It would be nice).

Increase xp and gold to x5 (no one has much time to get xping). Only for a while.

Create an npc to complete the Quest ar, rd, sh, and Oracle...

Leave a comment:

• Teresse
    replied
    Originally posted by Nofear View Post

kill each other ??? ok ! log mouse play 1vs1.... u kiding us ???? look ur abo server 19:30 fr time !! 3 online !!! GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    full reset lvl1 !!!!!!or reborn x3 !!!! or abo dead !!! ANSWER US

At this point at least 3x and some new features might bring ppl back, otherwise just waiting for its slowly death.

Leave a comment:

• Nofear
    replied
    Originally posted by Mouse View Post
    I guess none of you realize it is a holiday in the us? We have not been hiding we have been busy with family and friends all weekend long. We will jump back into abo and respond to things. But family is important to us just as the game is. Instead of posting on Bible how dead abo is how about you log in game and kill each other.....
    kill each other ??? ok ! log mouse play 1vs1.... u kiding us ???? look ur abo server 19:30 fr time !! 3 online !!! GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    full reset lvl1 !!!!!!or reborn x3 !!!! or abo dead !!! ANSWER US
    Last edited by Nofear; 05-31-2017, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• heartatack
    replied
    Originally posted by Treekiller

I don't know if this is linked to what I was saying.. but that's literally what I said, nothing new from you.
    Personally I am not attacking, just trying to wake up Mouse
    Yes that was exactly what you said, I was just reinforcing it... It was not directed to you but for the people complaining and attacking for no point.

I totally agree with all that you said. If there isn't a wipe soon people will start building characters on these new pirate servers that will open very soon and many wont come back for ABO if there is a wipe like 1 month from now.

Leave a comment:

• FiskeDoomkungen
    replied
    okey then abo is dead forever. Mouse to maybe save abo and make people come back and start play, only way would be to full wipe server. You should have listen to the players that made the vote, they didnt vote FULL WIPE for none reason, And when you didnt listen to people i guess that show unrespect to us players, and now we are here, dead server after 1 week of ur decision. Cant say u did a great job by not listen to us.

Leave a comment:

• wgood
    replied
    Really I do not understand some people ... prefer to start from human lvl1 on a pirate server that will close in 2 months ... than playing Abo with your high lvl and make massive pvp ... I think these people like more pvm !!!!

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X