• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HMGs dont ban cheaters!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMGs dont ban cheaters!

they lock mojito for auto pex and they give him back his account to play ! play alone at this server with cheaters ! enjoy playing !

selling :
    x3 106 lvl archer
    x3 86 lvl pala
    x2 163 lvl pala 300 end
    x2 145 lvl archer lw3

hahahahahahahaha EVERY WEEK you come here so say you will stop and selling your accs
    the door is open, NO ONE will ever miss you, bull

Comment

Nofear, auto xp is forbidden on t4c but will not affect other people's games. Do you know how auto xp works?
      They are programs that you record the movements of the computer to repeat. They are easy to find on the internet.
      This does not directly influence the game.

Stop crying just because you do not know how to play (pvp)

Comment

about haile no comment he is retard ! about u wnoob-x go lick shinais balls to add u at qsi as u did ! u go ally cheaters guild (auto pex) and u still lose ! loser in game lose irl !

Comment

Originally posted by Nofear View Post
          about haile no comment he is retard

loser in game lose irl !
          1- thank god i am not haile euhuahuehuhaue
          2- stop copying what I said about you in another post, you are the loser IG and IRL. Plz be original. ty

Comment

You really have mental retardation. Speak as a man and not as a child.

Comment

Bye bye fan no2, u cant pex ur x3 aahaha

Comment

i can pex when i want nb micka (590 str for nothing 30 kills total) !
                i dont like to be in a server with cheaters !
                and i still dont know why Lucifer unlock cheater mojito account !

Comment

sure you can
                  at south spot eeuhuehuehue

Comment

http://t4cbible.com/forum/servers-bo...sell-2-account

Comment

i see this post ... u see what u say under this post? u say:
                      i quit before the wipe, already knew where the server was going to
                      and u still here too so stfu!

Comment

wgood auto exp affect other people's games , cause for example i got 2 childs the total hour i can play is 20-30 mins a day and that minutes are semiafk :P with auto exp mode on i can be online and exp all day, while i play with son. so yes auto spawn/spell can effect MY game cause now i could be x3 or x2 150+ lvl and not 103lvl.

Comment

Easy to kill who use auto xp

Comment

Originally posted by Nofear View Post

i see this post ... u see what u say under this post? u say:
                            i quit before the wipe, already knew where the server was going to
                            and u still here too so stfu!
                            come back to play 3x seraph
                            and to see you pex on good spots only when we are offline
                            if we are you, you pex is with nissus, big cryer

Comment

Anyway this kind of cheat is realy big deal. ( not like door bug or something like this)
                              Strange there is no coment from GM.
                              Couple days ban its not adequate punishment for suth kind cheat.
                              Cause this could undermine the confidence of other players.
                              Abo1: Sir Bullet, Twister, Tiberius, TankBoy
                              Abo2: Sir Bullet, Budy
                              Abo3: ......

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X