• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HMGs dont ban cheaters!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i got told from lucifer is that it wasnt any gms that noticed mojito autopex. So they cant go from what a person says, they need to see it with own eyes. Since either lucifer or morp did it what they say, they cant punish him.

thats why he got account back.

Sad but truth. So it seems we can behave and do what we want when gms dont see. But not write stuff since there is loggs.

Well hope no1 Else use stuff like this, cause its a big deal yes. People spend hours and hours trying reach high lvl while some use program and not even at computer. Not fair and i hope we get a end of this.

Comment

I just still don't understand the mentality and frequency of so many cheaters, why do people not want to do things the right way? Where is the satisfaction unless you earned something?
      eA-DeepFollower-Pk
      Myth- Corya Webb?
      Chaos-2 noob
      Xavus- DeepFollower
      Maggic-Rane/Deep
      Trilogy-Corekiyo
      Abo's- Rane

Comment

Wgood -- it's quite funny you don't see any issue in cheating . .
        Wether it's an autopex on t4c or an Aim bot in counter strike, it's called "cheating".

Of course it affects lol, I could go with a nakedor indrop char at 1 AM in the morning and let it xp all night while I scratch my balls.
        I could even go with some gear (no big value) and do the same.

Anyway, so if you are not caught, basically you can cheat your ass off on abo ! great to know :P Abo policies are interested these days . . . . . xD

Comment

So the next time <insert name Here> emails me and goes "tree killer cheated he use auto xp" I'm supposed to lock your account out with no proof and one of the staff not seeing it?
          It's against the rules yes. Something seen in logs... No as it appears the same as you being there to the game. So how do we verify the info given? Do we blindly trust everyone? If that's the case Im sure we should have banned 1/2 the server or better on the amount of times we have people accuse others of cheating
          You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Ofc we know its hard to catch everything ingame mouse. And yes ofc we need proof to ban anyone, not just a Word.

But since its not the first time this happens and not first time with that team. Maybe have more spy on them etc and being more active through stuff like this.? Guess only way we can end these things.

And i hope the the new hgm doesnt have any part of that team from before.

thanks.

Comment

The new GM ""

Comment

so what you want to say mouse because i dont understand is....that auto exp is not saw from the logs?

Comment

Autoxp is often cited in the game as if it were a widespread practice. I do not know if it is, but I doubt it is:

1. The oracle is the only place to train after level 75. Who trains, or has ever trained in the oracle, in any area, near the safe zone (middle and south), in house 1, in the hall, in the Zl, knows that it's practically impossible to take your eyes off the screen because of pks. You can hardly even watch TV while training in these places. If someone actually uses a program like this to train in oracle, he will die so many times that he will have 0 items and infinite frag deaths. I can tell you that you can not even train 30 minutes in those places without having to recall or leave the game to save your skin.

So what's the added benefit of using the much-talked about autoxp?

2. Even if some super player can use the autoxp with a minimum of success, which I think is unlikely, there must be a series of traces that can be traced. It is necessary to create a protocol to investigate the use of this program, and for this, it is necessary to know the operation of autoxp. For example, check the logs, check if the player was chatting at the moment or just before, check the regularity of movements and spells, if the gm is on, talk to the player, and other things that someone who knows the program can think.

I say this because the movements used to train in these places are exactly the same ones repeated all the time. But even so, with patience and common sense, it is possible to observe small variations between the movements of a human and those of a computer. By patience I mean that it is not enough to watch a player for 30 seconds and draw any conclusions, thus the chance of you committing an injustice is very great. And much less rely on the word of other players without any proof.
                  Last edited by Anyone; 06-19-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyone View Post
                    Autoxp is often cited in the game as if it were a widespread practice. I do not know if it is, but I doubt it is:

1. The oracle is the only place to train after level 75. Who trains, or has ever trained in the oracle, in any area, near the safe zone (middle and south), in house 1, in the hall, in the Zl, knows that it's practically impossible to take your eyes off the screen because of pks. You can hardly even watch TV while training in these places. If someone actually uses a program like this to train in oracle, he will die so many times that he will have 0 items and infinite frag deaths. I can tell you that you can not even train 30 minutes in those places without having to recall or leave the game to save your skin.

So what's the added benefit of using the much-talked about autoxp?

2. Even if some super player can use the autoxp with a minimum of success, which I think is unlikely, there must be a series of traces that can be traced. It is necessary to create a protocol to investigate the use of this program, and for this, it is necessary to know the operation of autoxp. For example, check the logs, check if the player was chatting at the moment or just before, check the regularity of movements and spells, if the gm is on, talk to the player, and other things that someone who knows the program can think.

I say this because the movements used to train in these places are exactly the same ones repeated all the time. But even so, with patience and common sense, it is possible to observe small variations between the movements of a human and those of a computer. By patience I mean that it is not enough to watch a player for 30 seconds and draw any conclusions, thus the chance of you committing an injustice is very great. And much less rely on the word of other players without any proof.
                    you are truly correct.... look at how many deaths mojito has? lol k enough said

Comment

don't be raging at me, i don't do shit on this server, say all you want, i'm enjoying my life, i get to feel the sun, the sand and wind hell even making love to my girl more often now. good luck

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                      X