• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouts and Sanctions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouts and Sanctions

Hello guys,
    A lot has been discussed about what is considered flood and spam in the main cc and what are the reasons for removing shouts to go to jail. For this reason we decided that all types of insults(Sucker, this type too) , racists, gender bashing and family will be grounds to remove the shouts, in addition Flood will be considered for anytime more then 1 or 2 posts in 15 seconds would be spam if same thing. Since many say not to call for the loss of shouts, Lucifer and I have decided that we will start the jail system and it will occur for those who lose shouts for 2x in the month. I do not want to see the disrespect that is happening all the time.
    NOTE: I'll start counting the loss of shouts from now on.
    Last edited by Morpheus; 06-21-2017, 06:07 PM.

nice! put it at start message cause some ppl dont check often bible so they know !

Comment

Sounds good, the atmosphere in abo definitely needs improvement.
      Abo 1: Major Gump x3 (Archer), Minor Gump x3 (Warr).
      Abo 2: Iva Major Ivy x2 (Warr), Sylver Major x3 (Warr), Ivah Major x3 (Warr), Major Ivy x2 (Archer), Vul Major Ivy x2 (Paladin), Arch Major x1 (Light Mage).
      Abo 3: Major Gump x2 Level 130+ (Warr), Arch Ivy x1 Level 57(Fire Mage)
      Abo 4: Major x2 Level 143+ (Warr), Major Sneeking x0 Level 90+ (Archer)

Comment

What about flood on ask a GM and GM email by cryers demanding punishment for "possible cheaters" just because they suck at the game. Cant you do something about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Iva Major View Post
          Sounds good, the atmosphere in abo definitely needs improvement.
          I agree with you.

Comment

Are these new rules enforced only when you or Luci is online? Or do you plan on adding moderators. Because I see no difference yet.
            Abo 1: Major Gump x3 (Archer), Minor Gump x3 (Warr).
            Abo 2: Iva Major Ivy x2 (Warr), Sylver Major x3 (Warr), Ivah Major x3 (Warr), Major Ivy x2 (Archer), Vul Major Ivy x2 (Paladin), Arch Major x1 (Light Mage).
            Abo 3: Major Gump x2 Level 130+ (Warr), Arch Ivy x1 Level 57(Fire Mage)
            Abo 4: Major x2 Level 143+ (Warr), Major Sneeking x0 Level 90+ (Archer)

Comment

yes punish us cause we tell the truth and call them cheaters they are mad now ! ally more losers

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
              X