• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do oracle quest or pay 15$ ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do oracle quest or pay 15$ ?

Hello

i am now x2 lvl 80 , i want to x3 and i am ready to pay 2 x 15$ to have oracle access : 1 time for my x2 , 1time again for my x3

but someone in game said me that if i paid 15$ in x2 , the oracle not let my reborn without do the entire oracle quest , so i am farming my items

today someone else told me that i can pay now my x2 and reborn , but i have to do entire quest in x3 ...

so i am lost now

on the webshop , its said that "we must be lvl 50 x2 and x3 " and i dont really inderstand what it means and if there are different conditions in x2 and x3

can you tell me what i have to do not to waste my $ and my items please

thank you LUCIFER for your answer

From what I understand, you needed to finish AR/RD questline before it works. That's where everyone was misunderstanding, they bought the key assuming they could go straight there before level 50 and getting SH access
    eA-DeepFollower-Pk
    Myth- Corya Webb?
    Chaos-2 noob
    Xavus- DeepFollower
    Maggic-Rane/Deep
    Trilogy-Corekiyo
    Abo's- Rane

Comment

you need to have an x2 or x3 with ar and rd access quest completed to use the item

Comment

OK

either i do quest to access RD + quest to access SH and i buy the key 15$
        or i use portals and do the evil quest to oracle access and farming items

are you ok with that ?

Comment

Acces RD only. lvl 85 x2 not 80.
          Why 0 announcement for acces x3 on shop...

Comment

http://t4cbible.com/forum/servers-bo...17-server-news
            Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            Oracle assistant now accepts x3 toons.
            You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Mouse Lucifer - If I have a 2x toon and use the Oracle Assistant. Can I seraph to 3x? Or do I have to do the Seraph quest?

I understood that the item in the webshop was for access to OZ only..

Comment

Mouse Lucifer last question after Boaty : if i x3 , i can access to sh lvl 1 thanks to portals, but can i access to ZO doing the seraph quest ? (without doing Ar+Rd quests to respectively have access to RD and SH)

Comment

no you must complete the prior to isles to use the item, tom and boaty to access oz do you not need the key of ogrimar or arthrek ?

Comment

Just make it possible to get oracle acces when u Done AR to RD. Cause RD acces to sh is the worst quest ingame, even more as evil since u cant do it without anyone help u.

Comment

Lucifer I think you are misunderstanding my question:

Simply put, is this scenario possible?:

I have 2x toon Level 85 with RD and SH access complete - I DO NOT complete Evil Seraph Quest but I do buy the $15 access from Webshop

THE QUESTION IS: Will The Oracle let me go to 3x WITHOUT completing quest??

Comment

Thank you lucifer for answering but this is not my interrogation: i began zo evil access with my x2 without having finished rd quest to stoneheim access , so Can i finished my access to oracle and get the key without having SH access? (I go SH with portails)

Comment

yes to you boaty as long as you have completed the rd and sh access you can x3 with item

to you tomtom it will not work for you. Must complete rd and sh access for the item to work.

Comment

I dont speak about the 15$ but the classic quest to ZO access , it wont work too ?

Comment

normal quest will work fine you do not need shop item

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X