• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abom jail. Not the same treatment among players.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abom jail. Not the same treatment among players.

Morpheus you are really funny man. its not nofear who speak now on you, i am serpent i log on abom times to times and happen to log today.
    you jail nofear who using my toon on that situation cause he say me overhead " safira i have a banana you want or u think monkey will crab it faster?" Is a proposal that did not go to someone else but a question directed to me. There were three people in the temple and one of them complained that the comment was about the same and asked you to put serpent in jail.
    and i ask you now Do not you have a personal opinion and do the others say? Do you know what racism is and not? And after five minutes the same person who asked you to prison the serpent called him to the main ass and when me and some other players we asked you to do the same and for him because he insult him in the main. you are doing ................................................ ............ log off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you serious????????????????? Do you play with our intelligence? you think you talk with five years old ? and u will log after days again and say us sorry guys my internet broken or what other justification you will find....

i play t4c 15 years and first time i write on bible and complain for bullshits cause it is bullshits....but my point for this post is that all ppls have to be the same treatment. and gms have to do their job write and u didnt. and u are the first who make me write on bible and complain for a GM....so a big WELDONE

JAIL FOR SPEAK OVERHEAD!!!
    because serpent said to safira OVERHEAD at temple :
    " safira i have a banana you want or u think monkey will grab it faster?"
    from now on guys care dont speak each other overhead about foods animals etc etc not even say HI maybe u go to jail ! ty
    Last edited by Nofear; 07-02-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

or just dont be racist

Comment

LOL this is a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        robusto u want a banana now? or u think the fish take it before u?????
        haiuehaiUEHIAUehuiaheiuaheiuahe

plz robustoo stop plug when u see me log in !

Comment

Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. Today, the use of the term "racism" does not easily fall under a single definition.[1]

The ideology underlying racist practices often includes the idea that humans can be subdivided into distinct groups that are different in their social behavior and innate capacities and that can be ranked as inferior or superior.[2] The Holocaust is a classic example of institutionalized racism which led to the death of millions of people based on race. While the concepts of race and ethnicity are considered to be separate in contemporary social science, the two terms have a long history of equivalence in both popular usage and older social science literature. "Ethnicity" is often used in a sense close to one traditionally attributed to "race": the division of human groups based on qualities assumed to be essential or innate to the group (e.g. shared ancestry or shared behavior). Therefore, racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial. According to a United Nations convention on racial discrimination, there is no distinction between the terms "racial" and "ethnic" discrimination. The UN convention further concludes that superiority based on racial differentiation is scientifically false, morally condemnable, socially unjust and dangerous, and there is no justification for racial discrimination, anywhere, in theory or in practice.[3]

Racist ideology can become manifest in many aspects of social life. Racism can be present in social actions, practices, or political systems (e.g., apartheid) that support the expression of prejudice or aversion in discriminatory practices. Associated social actions may include nativism, xenophobia, otherness, segregation, hierarchical ranking, supremacism, and related social phenomena

so learn what it means..

Comment

me like banananananana

Comment

In your sentence you are clearly and intentionally being racist against the Brazilians, have said that we will not tolerate this kind of attitude ... Since there was a Brazilian on your side who had just discussed both the overhead and the main channel.

Comment

take us to undestand 1 week that djinn was selena (ravens)! soon we can understand who u are too with all these attitude u have against ravens+ally enemy Morpheus ok ? and stop say bullshit that u never play abo etc etc and that u are from argentina soon we learn who u are ! keep like that !

Comment

i dont find anything racist about what he said.. with that being said, i'm selling t-shirts 10$ usd each to hire serpent a lawyer...... free serpent SnD

Comment

its clearly racist for you morpheus and only for you. cause i no find any racist on that sentense too. but nvm i not play just 1 time a month i log, i no care for the toon jail , but you are not right for all.
                    i dont see to say something about the insult ritas on main but only for serpents (racist)........ ;-) continue the good job

Comment

OFC only morpheus see racist and rita ! rest 30 online players was in game are retard and blind ! but ritas insult are main was ok ! WTF this server !

Comment

Nofear, you're funny, to say that I take sides on one side and the ones that have been punished the most were this side you say. Try to look who I am and besides wasting your time, it will be funny to see how you have no concept, I do not play in the abo. If you call him a monkey, what is that?

Comment

You were punished 10 minutes earlier in your other account for saying that you sold meat to the Brazilians who are poor by the other GM. You're a repeat offender in racism cases, this is at least the third time you're a racist, what do you want me to do?

Comment

i want to punish rita for say nofear ASS in main

Comment

and we say her not insult and she continueing to say shits on main like ass etc while u was online. but it seems rita give NO shit if u are online or not.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X