• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abom jail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abom jail

and morpheus still quite and no explain WHY he no punish rita too for insult in main channel!!! kkkkkkk

Serpent, why are you talking things that you don't know? I punished Rita yesterday, I removed his shouts for saying: ass to you. So please, if you were not online when I did that, you should ask first. Cya have a good day

Comment

Honestly punishment for anyone past yourself really isn't any of your business. Kkkkkkk
      You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
        Honestly punishment for anyone past yourself really isn't any of your business. Kkkkkkk
        apparently it is. These guys wants the server to be like they want. so sad.

Comment

mouse punishmensts are GMs job but not after 3 days and when we done replys on bible. kkkkkkkkk?
          he punish nofear exactly the time, and when rita start say shits on main he log off. kkkkkkkkk? and i u are not online and u dont know what happen u better no speak

Comment

ahhh and mouse, rita ask from morpheus to punish nofear and he did , we ask him for punish her after and he write us on his balls by logging off. so better is to see if ur gms do their job good or not and no reply shits to bibble about whos job is to punish thank you

Comment

No respect for players and no respect for GM/HGM...

Comment

no respect for the OWNER of the game uahuehuhauheuhuahuea

Comment

robusto ...... uahuehuhauheuhuahuea

Comment

robusto personal opinion is free of will. And not obscenity.

Comment

obscenity= impiety

Comment

throwing someone in jail over saying something in main isnt really a reasonable punishment. i mean you could have taken shouts for a week, jail is mainly for exploiting bugs, glitches, dropping stuff in temples so when people WoR they instant crash. but words that wasn't harmful is alittle on the extreme side. or if you jail someone for 72hrs, they must be logged in for the whole 72hrs. if they log out their timer stops. this should be fixed, where timer keeps on ticking, even after logout.

Comment

because 72 hrs jail could last for 2 weeks

Comment

Honestly, Serpent, No Fear should be ban IP straight for being so dumb.

Comment

It's good I left the server long while ago. This clownshow is absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X