• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes

All vircom spells have been modified as a known bug was not fixed on abomination.
    One of every class of new spell has been made into an area effect Pvp spell has had it's level lowered
    New armors have been added to the bossess in ZL.
    Xp has been lowered on all 4i mobs.

50m/h for pala ! u lower xp 50% ! good luck !
    sell pala 158 x3 (80 mil gold and a lot items 2 full ap set 416+3 x2 -lw3 skin- ab3 -cc3-full ds red set x2 etc etc etc ! page me !
    ty

Comment

and you only cry and complain :P if you know so damn well what Lucifer should do... tell him, please share with us

tell him what he sould do ! noob

Comment

Lucifer u did wrong in change old spells too. now a fire mage need 4 meteors almost for kill a sentinel ?! with full fire equip on. for kill a draken need like 3x hits than before. in 4i all fisical spells sux now . i guess that u missed with that changes sorry.

Comment

if old spells don't back like before and don't fix xp in 4i a bit i m sure to stop here with that game anyway. like me others too thinkin to do the same. bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Treekiller View Post
            and you only cry and complain :P if you know so damn well what Lucifer should do... tell him, please share with us

tell him what he sould do ! noob
            u big noob zl we can do more xp now ! whats the point of i4 ? tell me smart kid ! idiot !
            anyway idc ! he change original spells too ! 4 meteo to kill 1 sent !
            ppl start quit ! i am online atm and all say bye bye !
            and the biggest joke is serpent go jail because he said OVERHEAD something that he will eat banana and calamity blame lucifers mother
            at main channel is still online and play ! (for the same reason they lock 1 fallen for 2 weeks ! but look like rules are for everyone else but dont touch ravens and br ! gg
            Last edited by Nofear; 08-05-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

can't be more xp anymore in zl too with spells changed , if need 3 meteors for a sent fire mage go make 20m/h around now. skraughs better lol.. i stop it so.. can't waste time for that

Comment

warriors keep doing 100m/h at desert zorkos and mages can do 50m/h WTF is that ??????? JOKE????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  All vircom spells have been modified as a known bug was not fixed on abomination.
                  One of every class of new spell has been made into an area effect Pvp spell has had it's level lowered
                  New armors have been added to the bossess in ZL.
                  Xp has been lowered on all 4i mobs.
                  what is the known bug with vircom spells needed to lower dmg so much ?
                  new spells lvl reqs i think for some spells are set under lvl 100 but only npc is on 4i why?
                  xp lowered on 4i mobs thing this is lowered to much on the wrong mobs to make it worth xping need 50-70m/h like u had it at terror and anaconda's zorcos xp was little over 120/h on war

and enter to 4i is a free pk spot u send us in with ctrl c off and not in a safe zone u enter in 4i if ppl camp enter u boom 1 sec

just my input thanks for the work

Comment

the orginal vircom spells did what is called the double tap every server has fixed this i was not aware that abom had not till it was brought to my attention how strong the older spells were. so just like the light spell only thank the people that cry and not me. if had not been brought to my attention i would have never noticed that it was not fixed here.

Comment

Lucifer, please return double damage. Without the double damage the mages are very weak. This bug leaves the classes more balanced. If you do not return double damage, you'll end up with all the mages and t4c players. . Thank you.

Obs: im War

Comment

4island was good... why u change again ????????

Comment

Originally posted by wgood View Post
                          Lucifer, please return double damage. Without the double damage the mages are very weak. This bug leaves the classes more balanced. If you do not return double damage, you'll end up with all the mages and t4c players. . Thank you.

Obs: im War
                          Agreed! I checked my toons in Realmud and there`s double tap

Comment

You lost your server, bye.

Comment

more corruption on abomination .......smh

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X