• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hardly complain about GM work
    but these last changes on spells are insane
    meteor dmg around 1.4k on pvp, but you need 5 meteor to kill 1 sentinel on zl

Comment

mimimi stop cry nb! u want only ur classes to be good ? and it dont hit 1,4 ! try pvp next time with trovao and dont recall in sight and then maybe u see the dmg NOOB! mimimi!
      fire dmg is good luci ! if u change it change archers dmg too ! is too op then!
      it hit 700-800 /hit go learn fire resist we dont care u have paper toons and hit u more !
      its slow ! he can give 1 hit when blc3 can give 3 hits same time !
      so stop cry brazzy and go pvp !
      Last edited by Nofear; 08-08-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

clearly you know nothing about the game
        auheuhahuea

Comment

cry about goliath now 1 hit down empaleur ! whats wrong again ??? mmm ab3 1,4 k dmg ! ahouahoauahouahaouahaouahoua

Comment

this server is all messed up dude
            stop rage because i am the one saying it

Comment

Nofear:
              Realmud: any mages lvl 250 with +5k HP + 1.5 int more 300+moons= 1.2 MAX damage.

U thing a 150lvl with 400base int its normal do 1.4kdamage ? U dont kbow nothing about t4c.

​​​​BUT... no problems... wee're going to kill you with Lucrezia.
              Last edited by wgood; 08-09-2017, 05:22 AM.

Comment

sorry wgood but u are wrong, on havoc server too i had ice mage 420end lvl 250 and with the last spell used to make 1.2 .1.5khps x hit and most who playied havoc know that the new spells was good . and anyway, why a mage that learn a spell that need high lvl can't do 600-700 dmg while war and archers can do great dmg at lvl 140 too ? example i am lvl 156 and with my PVP spell sirocco i do like 200-300 dmg, and a war or archer lvl 155 can already make 1k dmg x hit too. i guess something is wrong ! btw last spell ask lvl 190 also.. and at lvl 190 if ever someone get that lvl , the spell MUST do big dmg or no sense go so high for a spell that make 300dmgs.

Comment

dragone...he said he play realmud, imagine what noob he is and what he know about t4c ahuhuahuauhuahuauhuhuahuauh
                  ps. my dark mage on havoc did 1.3k dmg with 400int too. new spells got double dmg

Comment

Originally posted by Dragone View Post
                    sorry wgood but u are wrong, on havoc server too i had ice mage 420end lvl 250 and with the last spell used to make 1.2 .1.5khps x hit and most who playied havoc know that the new spells was good . and anyway, why a mage that learn a spell that need high lvl can't do 600-700 dmg while war and archers can do great dmg at lvl 140 too ? example i am lvl 156 and with my PVP spell sirocco i do like 200-300 dmg, and a war or archer lvl 155 can already make 1k dmg x hit too. i guess something is wrong ! btw last spell ask lvl 190 also.. and at lvl 190 if ever someone get that lvl , the spell MUST do big dmg or no sense go so high for a spell that make 300dmgs.
                    mages wont miss the spells
                    archer and war will miss their hits
                    jarbas with aba3 hits 700-900 medium, 1200 critical but very rare 1k+ dmg
                    you think a mage should dmg more than the strongest weapon in the game?
                    then lets retire all class and all be mages.
                    the difference for mages always was the highest xp/h. so they could be higher level than warrior.
                    Thanks to the new island, the best xp is for archers. thats why i am saying the server is all messed up.

Comment

robusto u can't say that a lvl 100 spell that used to do 250 300dmg when u learn it , still continue do 250 300 dmg at lvl 160! that is a joke! and in many server yes spells used to make big dmg but slowest, an aba3 can make 900 medium dmg ok, i do medium dmg 200! and if i need get lvl 190 for learn a pvp spell, i don't go at 190 for make 350 dmg bro have no sense! and i m not saying that mage must make 1k dmg or 800dmg , at least can i reach 500+ ? it's really stupid i m increasing int and wis for increase dmg and the dmg stay always the same! lol if knew was goin increase soemthing else!

about the exp if u go check trees spot and horros i guess have been changed a bit. example at trees can make around 60m/h with just flames or some more than 60, and archers do around 10m more than a war prolly. go test let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by VInicius Brighenti View Post

Agreed! I checked my toons in Realmud and there`s double tap
                        I just double checked 3 different servers and all have the exact same formula for meteor, I set stats to exact requirements for the spell and they all killed an undead sentenal in the same amount of hits.
                        The damage broadcast always shows 2 hits on the main mob. This will be shown on all servers...But the damage is the exact same on abo as the other servers.
                        So Lucifer corrected a bug that should have been fixed before.
                        You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post

I just double checked 3 different servers and all have the exact same formula for meteor, I set stats to exact requirements for the spell and they all killed an undead sentenal in the same amount of hits.
                          The damage broadcast always shows 2 hits on the main mob. This will be shown on all servers...But the damage is the exact same on abo as the other servers.
                          So Lucifer corrected a bug that should have been fixed before.
                          and what about the pvm meteors? 5 casts to kill 1 sent. 5m/h at lvl 120 =p

Comment

Originally posted by Dragone View Post
                            robusto u can't say that a lvl 100 spell that used to do 250 300dmg when u learn it , still continue do 250 300 dmg at lvl 160! that is a joke! and in many server yes spells used to make big dmg but slowest, an aba3 can make 900 medium dmg ok, i do medium dmg 200! and if i need get lvl 190 for learn a pvp spell, i don't go at 190 for make 350 dmg bro have no sense! and i m not saying that mage must make 1k dmg or 800dmg , at least can i reach 500+ ? it's really stupid i m increasing int and wis for increase dmg and the dmg stay always the same! lol if knew was goin increase soemthing else!

about the exp if u go check trees spot and horros i guess have been changed a bit. example at trees can make around 60m/h with just flames or some more than 60, and archers do around 10m more than a war prolly. go test let me know.
                            I understand the higher the int, higher the dmg.
                            I have built low end mage on past server and I know what you mean.
                            Buy, imo, the meteor is very overpower after last changes. 1k dmg? never seen it at lvl 160.

Comment

Take me 2x more hits to kill any mob with boulder, with full earth power now.. Correcting the area dmgs by deleting it, that's ok, but then you have to increase the dmg to make it equilibrate, otherwise you just fucked all mage toons.

Comment

Originally posted by robusto View Post

I understand the higher the int, higher the dmg.
                                I have built low end mage on past server and I know what you mean.
                                Buy, imo, the meteor is very overpower after last changes. 1k dmg? never seen it at lvl 160.

well isn't so rob, a formula said that needed same int and wis too and we tested in that way too but dmg still don't change, i tested boostin wis and don't change, boost int and don't change, bost both at same and nothing.. lol

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                                X