• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think that server can still go good, lucifer fixed anyway some xp spots too like trees and horrors which can make some more xp than before.. need try just continue play, hopin something else could be added in future, like a guild house and each month u have to fight guild vs guild for have the scroll for the guild house ... could add an area in 4i with a boss that could drop that new items that lucifer added too.. can still fix some other xp spots in the 4i. Can plan as the gvg challenge event, 1 pvp event per month at least. Could be good play with arena pvp event too where u could gain points which can be traded with some items like saga server got too. we can continue still here guys.. Need Lucifer and Mouse give a little help in that but is ok anyway.. Wipe isn't a solution, wipe mean that all of us that done xp items ecc ( again) just lost a lot of time... so , i wrote some solutions for make server a bit funniest and more popolated, now u can write something that isn't about wipe, but an idea that could be ok for all.
    thank you

Comment

game is dead no one plays haven't pvp in 2 weeks

Comment

I agree with Dragone, no need for wipe, but i want Lucifer or Mouse to take a position and say they will not wipe. Because I don't want to play with that risk, and lose everything again.

Comment

Wipe, old config, 2x, no addons.

Comment

wipe oLD CONFIG 2X No addon. fix ptang that's all

Comment

Originally posted by Kaziers View Post
              I agree with Dragone, no need for wipe, but i want Lucifer or Mouse to take a position and say they will not wipe. Because I don't want to play with that risk, and lose everything again.
              no need full wipe ??? u smart boy how ppl will come back ?? stay and pvp with 3 online GG!

Comment

Its because of people like this that server is dead. When there was the pool for a wipe those who didnt wan't the wipe threatened to sue and ask for money back and I believe because of that Mouse chose not to wipe. Now they kept their chars but they don't have anyone to play with/against lol

T4C is a game of players you need to do what will make more players play. Doesn't matter to have a server the way you in particular want (ie: new items, new island, 100% loss, etc) and play alone. Its better to have a server that is not exactly like you want but full of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Nofear View Post

no need full wipe ??? u smart boy how ppl will come back ?? stay and pvp with 3 online GG!
                  If wipe i wouldn't play anymore, that's what I would do. (one friend said he wouldn't play either).

You can fix things without a wipe, starting with 4i (remove it), and i don't see any problem with 3x seraph. Fix p'tangh, zl whatever is the problem.
                  And then active staff 1 event/week or month whatever, ppl would probably come back, and if they don't come back, its not a wipe that will bring them back.

Do you want to know what would happen with a wipe ? I tell you, a lot of people (maybe not) playing in one month or two, then people gradually stop playing, and people like you would ask for a wipe again, because there are 10 online.

You can restore the server without a ******* wipe, maybe EVEN BEFORE that they should start banning ppl that just complains about everything, I never opened my mouth to say anything in this server, but there are people that they have to complain about something, they need attention and that ruins the game, not the server by itself.

Lucifer and Mouse need to learn to deal with these people, maybe with that, the server will be alive again. And when i say alive its not 50 online, its who actually like the game and just wants to have fun come back and play the damn game in peace.

Sorry for my english.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaziers View Post

[...]
                    words. 100% agree with all that, I never complained about anything, just started to play casually sometimes, seeing nerds crying on forums & itg, taunting, etc.. maybe these ppl should have think about their own before flamming staff.

Comment

we voted for a wipe. we didn't get it

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                      X