• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i was thinking..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was thinking..

Hi guys , i was thinking to do something like a pvp event if i can organize that.. each one of u that would partecipate pay like 1 - 2 m (depending from ppls that want to partecipate) and i ll see where and when can do it. the winner will get part of the total money and i ll add something like some tokens . i ll do the referee and the only rule for the pvp event is to not get drops if the enemie die during that tournament. i would do that for try bring someone of u on abo server and i don't care if i need pay something for buy some tokens to give to the winner or winners, that depend always from the ammount of partecipants, what do u think about that ..? Could do something like that? i ll wait ur answers here and let's decide
    Ah all kind of pots hyper pots etc will be allowed (cause i m not a gm so i can't see if someone use it or no ) so all allowed, only rule don't touch drop if anyone die in the match

Can organize the event in the PvP arenas, no drop there.

Comment

but no one answer at this post, i would to know if someone want to partecipate, how many person so i can organize a bit something

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
      X