• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse/lucifer . Be professional

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people has a job !!! No wipe please after spending so many hours to make a x2 or x3. Delete 4th island, fix antiplug, put more boss which needs team for pvp mass. Do not touch to the shop except adding the quests when buying chars, its not pay to win. Buying a char lvl 1 will not give you skill.

Comment

wipe wipe wipe......u don't play enough to see who is online now. players all quit
      online during the day past week been 2 or 3 people online
      check yourself since u haven't been playing.

Comment

Lucifer the solution is to WIPE and put back with Erodas settings and have ACTIVE non corrupt staff.
        Put logs in public (Mouse won't accept that)

Although I like 100% drop we have to be realistic.. people don't want that anymore.. they have less time to play.. they don't want to drop everything because of a crash or loss in pvp.

MAJOR THING : add an ANTI plug system for the love of god... any god... pick and choose.

Keep Erodas settings, everybody liked it !

GOGO WIPE and give X2 to everyone that had one.

Comment

- These bosses sucks actually, too many of them & their locations are totally random..
          Nobody wants Pman back? I'm just curious about the reasons your better like the bosses.

Could be nice to answer smartly from now on, not like I NEED MY MONEY BACK, GIVE ME X2.

Comment

Erodas did not make his mob correct if I did the right way you would all be crying

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              Erodas did not make his mob correct if I did the right way you would all be crying
              Yup, maybe, because actually it sucks alot, you can solo them at lvl 70-80, even if you spend 10mn killing them. They don't deserve the title of BOSSES, more PUSSIES.

I better liked the challenge of one and only boss such as Pman, everybody fighting for it.. my opinion tough..

Comment

no one gives a sh!t about Erodas bosses or about the way you would of done it (don't take it personally) ... we take the example of Erodas to say that we want close to vanilla like at beginning of Abo4... no pokemon ADDONS, we want an ANTI PLUG that works, an ACTIVE staff, NO corruption on an official server (maybe that's too much to ask though) THATS ALL

We just want a close-to-vanilla server with Antiplug that works and active staff.
                Can you provide that to the community yes or no ? if yes, i'm sure there will be less crying other than the usual crying amongst pvp players measuring how big their d!cks are lol

Comment

The best idea is to keep it simple, no fancy ideias like keep seraph 2x, or 1m gold to those who are seraph 2x, etc.... Just full wipe and no seraph in the shop on the beginning because it mess with server balance. Do like this abo and open to buy seraph at the shop like 1 month from server beginning. The configs were good on this abo and the best for most of the players isnt 100% loss, we need to think on the overall and not only on a few hardcore that want 100%. There will always be one or two that wont like the solution given, there isnt any solution that will please everyone. But after trying many things and seing server with less than 5 on everytime its time to try the wipe solution.

A better antiplug would be cool too, dont know how can it be done, perhaps add more time ?

And more gm presence on the new server would be nice too.

Thx for trying Lucifer

Comment

Winter's coming..
                    And its would be good if the wipe too

Comment

Guys but, u like waste a lot of time again? i don't know if u play from a lot of years really but each time that a server close/wipe have been a great waste of time for all who playied and make their lvls. If there are issues try resolve it and not ask every time for wipe. i wont to say other cause really boring see u all asking for re wipe again a server. what happen u was good for pk low lvls tryin xp in oz with all ur 2xs and once most ppls gone in 4i and get higher u can't anymore? cause 2xs not allowed in 4i? dunno what the problem really, 4i have been fixed for make all xp. problem is pvp drop? increase it. want less xp? do it. of course all that done a mage , with new fixing about spells i would see when get 20m/h max as mage , then all start cry again! let's re wipee soooo! did u ever tried xp in 4i and make some lvls? didn't tried to log for have some pvps? NO, u just start say that the server sux ecc.. u free to think what u want, as some will back play with the wipe, some will left for sure. and prolly more the ones that left and not that back but ok. i don't like waste time running on wipes. bye

Comment

fuck you wgood u wanted the sv this way so go fuck yourself now looser

Comment

Como eu queria morar perto desses nerds fdps, pra encher a cara de porrada

Comment

yeah wDOG u got THE server like this u crying little bitch go fuck ur asshole DOG!!!! looser ass little brain !!!!!!!

Comment

The x3 and i4 was a good solution against the corruption of Erodas. A full wipe directly after discovering the scandal of Erodas would also make some players crying. I have just reborn x3 and Im lvl 102 so its not that crazy long. The most important would be to make the pvp more interesting and for this you need to make so good big boss which regenerate.

Sorry for talking about private server, but the golems in carnage were bringing very fun pvp with a simple recipe :
                              - One big mob with regen (2 or 3 players minimum necessary to kill him=
                              - a good xp at the death (like 60M for the person who kill it)
                              - Small xp when shooting to avoid the people who make easy xp on it alone (like 20 or 30m/hour maximum)
                              - not more than 5 minutes from temple for we can come back fast after a team droped another team
                              - A long respawn for avoiding xp abuse (every 4 or 6 hours)
                              - A public message for informing all the server that the boss is ON

Comment

Shadow, shut up nb... u NEED learn play t4c first!!!
                                ​​​​then you will talk to me... tks

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                                X