• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New spells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New spells

Hi Mouse, Lucifer, you disapeared for so long but I guess you will get back here soon. Is there a possibility to discuss the new spells ? everybody agree for telling that they are overpowered... I think it is necessary to balance the class.

Could you please let us know what u think about that question ?

what of them is overpowered since any on here is done is complain no one has said overpowered till today.

Comment

I dont want to cry, just want to help. the new fire spell hurts a lot on low endurance. I think its too much but maybe Iam wrong, I am just here to debate to balance the server and make ppl come back.

Comment

petrovich if hurt on low end (and expecially if don't have fire resist spell) i guess that is normal lol, if was not givin dmg on low end was really useless go learn it at high lvls

Comment

Petrovich....ppl Come back after wipe

Comment

The spell was modified last week as none played have not had feedback.

Comment

Lucifer maybe no one has complained because nobody tried ? I am really thankful for all the work you make for free and the time you spend. I am not here for complaining like a kid. Just I really want that some players come back and i want to help for that. For example, now it is 8 pm in France, it is Sunday, there are 55 players on Neerya, 5 on Abomination.

The conclusion is that there is a problem and we need to find a solution. If i do not share opinion of those who think that only a wipe can save the server, i am convinced some you need to take some actions.

Maybe you feel disapointed and don't know what you can do because ppl are complaining all the time ? Let's just start by some pvp event for lvl 100 - 120 / 120 - 140 / 140 - 160+ just to give back the pleasure of playing.

After these pvp events we could tell if yes or not the spells are cheated no?

Comment

Lucifer No one wants the new spells.... you don't seem to understand this, we don't want pokemon spells..... in the history of EVERY single server of T4C that added spells.. they all DIED because it makes T4C unbalance... which is ALREADY an unbalanced game (thanks to Vircom)

Adding pokemon spells will only kill the server... you will NEVER be able to balance them.

A server WIPE is needed for abo to survive... but not only on the SHORT term... but LONG term.

In order to survive for long term :

- Wipe serveur, give x2 to all (most people have anyway) or give X2 to everyone who actually has one currently
                - Take new pokemon spells and pokemon i4 out of the equation (DELETE)
                - Add new spots close to ZO OR new mini bosses where you actually need a GROUP to kill them.
                - Have an ACTIVE staff and do EVENTS
                - Corruption free staff (if you recruit, thoroughly check those people, be strict.. do not tive too many flags, just what is needed)
                - Integrate an ANTI PLUG system that WORKS !
                - Once all the above done, STOP adding new SH!T , no more ADDING.
                - Server will live on the long term and not have a wipe in 6 months time again.

Thanks for reading

Comment

you complain about pokemon spells, but ask for a 2x seraph after wipe

Comment

then give me my money back.. i dont care

OR dont give and just gogo WIPE human all

Don't give a flying f!ck lol

PS : says the guy who buys all his chars hehehe nice attempt
                    Last edited by Treekiller; 08-20-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

even i remove the spells i will not undo the bug fix to the vircom spells.

Comment

Originally posted by Treekiller View Post

then give me my money back.. i dont care

OR dont give and just gogo WIPE human all

Don't give a flying f!ck lol

PS : says the guy who buys all his chars hehehe nice attempt
                        the only char i bought was for 600 orbs
                        also, i sold 2 chars that i built, so.........

Comment

keep telling yourself that buddy if it makes you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                            even i remove the spells i will not undo the bug fix to the vircom spells.
                            you get the metal for worst HGM after mouse .. GG asshole

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow View Post

you get the metal for worst HGM after mouse .. GG asshole
                              Can you close your mouth if it is just to insult ... imagine if one should insult each person in the slightest mistake or action that does not go in your direction ... your pretty mother would be dressed every minute of the worst words right For the fact of having brought into the world !!
                              Lucifer .. mouss returns when vacancy for the wipe?

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X