• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corruption Again/GM Powers - Mouse/Luci

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption Again/GM Powers - Mouse/Luci

I haven't posted on this site in almost 5 years and actually just came back to playing due to all the crap on Havoc. This BS has to stop. Someone has Teleport powers or a GM they are using to find people. I was a GM on Grapevine/Havoc/Realmud and I know how the invisible skin works. Someone TP's to me and I crash, when i log back in, Poof trovo or one of his many chars are standing there or there within 1 min of me logging back in. I thought i was crazy until I talked to about 4 others and they said same thing happened to them. This is the most corrupted server I have ever seen or Erodas gave people gm powers before you deleted him. Mouse/Luci (if original) we go way back and this is getting ridiculous. Please fix this issue...........

full wipe with anti plug system ! thats the only way ppl come back ! jaco crew always cheating since day 1 all know that ! cya when server wipe!

Comment

robusto flagged huehuehue, once again brought to the light ! xD

Comment

Originally posted by Treekiller View Post
        robusto flagged huehuehue, once again brought to the light ! xD
        ?????????????

Comment

Robusto < Trovo < who ever the hell u are stop using gm teleport to see where the last 2 or 3 players on abomination are you little cheating bastard ..

WIpe already and shut the hell up

Comment

take care with me!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by robusto View Post
              take care with me!!!!1
              fear the fat goblin!
              Abo1: Fanatic FK, Element FK, Pinga FK
              Abo2: Fanatic, Frenesi, PaoDoce, Fantastic, Mas, Blind Guardian
              Abo3: ?!?

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module