• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News ?

Where is Mouse ?
    Any news ?

Update us, please.

What type of news are you looking for? Server is up and running, and there is no wipe planned.
    You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
      What type of news are you looking for? Server is up and running, and there is no wipe planned.
      That is all I wanted to know, ty.

Comment

Any intention on 4isle? Want new spells

Comment

If you want Pokemon spells and mobs guess I could turn on

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            If you want Pokemon spells and mobs guess I could turn on
            I think new spells are not necessasry (maybe maximum 1 new spell for each element and that's it), but maybe you could active 4i with the same mobs that are in ZO (thastans, thonians and thurkans) with sligthy better respaws than ZO and ZL, and with those drakens that have in the respaws of thastans etc.. but with their respaw a little bit faster, this would expand the game a little bit. Later on you could think about bosses in 4i. We don't need nothing fancy like new mobs or spells, just expand the game (4i) with the stuff that we already have.

Comment

Kaziers What does it matter now anyway? The server is empty...

Comment

3 weeks with no problem on the sv? thats a new record wtg!
                hajhahahaha btw sv is up and running? lol u must be jerry seinfield

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                X