• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abomination New name? New Game? Wipe ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abomination New name? New Game? Wipe ?

When is the wipe gonna happen and the rename of abomination to something different maybe ..?
    whats the deal ?
    is there any news?
    are we gonna keep the game with 0 players?
    maybe 1 -2 players?
    lets make a change..............................???????
    this pirate server is kicking ass right now taking over lol wtf do something........!??!?!

The problem is: They don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitothedon View Post
      When is the wipe gonna happen and the rename of abomination to something different maybe ..?
      whats the deal ?
      is there any news?
      are we gonna keep the game with 0 players?
      maybe 1 -2 players?
      lets make a change..............................???????
      this pirate server is kicking ass right now taking over lol wtf do something........!??!?!
      Will not have wipe. The server is tuned and balanced. The new spells were fixed. Now just go back and play. The only thing left to fix is ​​the drops of the new items.

Comment

Originally posted by dellanoob View Post

Will not have wipe. The server is tuned and balanced. The new spells were fixed. Now just go back and play. The only thing left to fix is ​​the drops of the new items.
        If that's true, they should post it on forum to show people that they are still fixing and updating things, and also to show the game its not abandoned, then people can come back without worries. And there's no GMS online too.

Comment

yes things were fixed della i will look into the drop rate however i do not have the time to be in game much as i work 15hrs a day for the last month. so im not active enough at this time

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
          X