• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to start ABO5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to start ABO5

It would be good to see ABO5 now...

The pvp community is waiting for frags....

ABO5 with settings from ABO4 will be great. (Maybe with a bit more xp like X1,5)

Just wipe,set orbs indrop and sv is good to go again!

Comment

Originally posted by Teresse View Post
      Just wipe,set orbs indrop and sv is good to go again!
      agree gogogogogo Mouse do something good for ur server .... wipe all and make 1 antiplug .... it will not take more than 1 hour for u do that .... (with no i4 ofc)
      Last edited by Nofear; 11-01-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Either rejoin or don't, but stop the bitching. You guys are ridiculous, what is the point of resetting a server to have same settings? so you can play non-stop for 3 weeks to then bitch more?

Comment

Retard spoted

Comment

Originally posted by skullcrusher69 View Post
            Either rejoin or don't, but stop the bitching. You guys are ridiculous, what is the point of resetting a server to have same settings? so you can play non-stop for 3 weeks to then bitch more?
            are u retarted or what ??? ppl stop play becuase server was corrupted from erodas .... and who the fk u are? no1 know you from abo4.... oh yes i understand who u are ..... u are maximus-who dey (69 guild) u play alone there last 4 months and u still top 3 .... when all ppl was playing there u dont even was top 100 ! idiot

Comment

Mouse u ejnoy ur abo server with only 1 online ??? if yes keep it like that if no do wipe with no i4 and orbs undrop and u will see again 60-70 online

Comment

Ready for wipe !

Comment

Actually I am SkullCrusher69, from beta back in the day then RM/Chaos/GV/Havoc/Abo1/2/3. I have played this game for years and stopped for about 5 years as I traveled the world, unlike you who obviously don't speak English and can't afford to do. No Fear you have always been a crybaby and if I remember you were the one "buying" lmao cheating with all the orbs. I enjoy building characters and not dealing with all of you crying. I bet the server is making more money now then when all you nbs played. I actually invest in my servers when I play. Anyway mouse has already stated no reset and same as the other server Neerya, number of players doesn't matter as long as it make money.

Comment

So u invest time in a 0 ppl sv? Wtg
                    might be one of solo nbs Whos playing there now.

Mouse and Lucifrr if u make a pool u will see how many ppl want the wipe. That skull is 1 nb sayin shit, against guild ppl Who all guild will play again. Sv us dead because erodas shit, gm wanted to try 4i to see if sv will least, it did for 4 months Just like we all said it will.

Comment

If he wants to make money reset it again and sell 1x and 2x, how abo is making money now? Ppl are not buying shit and not even opening thr web site

Comment

Obviously, you all care or you would be on here every couple days. Why wipe? I'm missing the point I guess. That's right, you can't monopolize server anymore, and kill ppl 100 lvls lower. I hope mouse sticks to his guns here. Reset not going to do anything either.

Comment

Me and my guild have play all days and quit after erodas shit was publi, some stay and wait for wipe, but 100% quit after 3x release. This sv is dead only have 3 ppl playng, so much fUn to play alone. ThatS a pvp server and I pretty sure those 3 Dont Fight each other.
                          Reset of course will solve it. The shit went down because pf erodas and change stuff in Middle of the game.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                          X