• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abomination 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abomination 2018

Soo new year, new server?

Hi ,

Is there a reason why no one is really playing on the server? I thought Lucifer was able to work through the issues of Erodas with some new updates. Are we just choosing not to play on server as we did with Abo 3?

It seems as if we are stuck in a hamster wheel with Abomination ( Wipe---->XP----->REPEAT). If we are going to agree to wipe the server, please let the abomination name rest in peace as we did with Havoc. Mouse Lucifer, would you all care to comment?

Thanks.

PS. PLEASE KEEP THE POST POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE. NO BASHING OR SPEAKING AS IF YOU CANNOT CONSTRUCT PROPER SENTENCES.........WE ARE NOT KIDS, NOR ARE YOUR KIDS POSTING ON HERE. EVERYONE IS GROWN.......
    Last edited by Translucent; 01-18-2018, 11:37 PM.
    We the people of Chaos have a plan, in Abomination we TRUST.

Comment

Server died because of erodas shit was going plubic. if he keept it for the staff and resolve quiet we still play in there. Waiting for next server, this config was great, just set orbs indrop, maybe remove RH from drop and we are good to go again.

Comment

There's a plethora of people dying to come back if you'd just hit the reset button. The setup of abo4 was perfect...just the terrible corruption from day 1. Not 6 months, not 1 year. The very first day. It completely molded who would come out on top and who had to fight an uphill struggle constantly, not a simple argument of who had more time or more luck. At this point I don't see why you would want to keep it as is, I understand the few dedicated players left would probably be upset. But aren't we all? I'd rather start level 1 with 60 people online than be decked out with 2 people online running around in drakes for hours by myself. I just don't comprehend...
        eA-DeepFollower-Pk
        Myth- Corya Webb?
        Chaos-2 noob
        Xavus- DeepFollower
        Maggic-Rane/Deep
        Trilogy-Corekiyo
        Abo's- Rane

Comment

Originally posted by Teresse View Post
          Server died because of erodas shit was going plubic. if he keept it for the staff and resolve quiet we still play in there. Waiting for next server, this config was great, just set orbs indrop, maybe remove RH from drop and we are good to go again.
          Hi Teresse,

I couldn't agree with you more. For the most par t I do think Lucifer wanted to be completely transparent with everyone as to what was going on and how the server staff was handling it. Maybe locking those involved and removing them from to the Top Player's List as we did on eA Chaos would have served us justice. But then again, we don't know how much damage was already done prior to Lucifer's arrival to the server and being tossed to the wolves as the players kept bashing him for his attempts to keep public interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloke89 View Post
            There's a plethora of people dying to come back if you'd just hit the reset button. The setup of abo4 was perfect...just the terrible corruption from day 1. Not 6 months, not 1 year. The very first day. It completely molded who would come out on top and who had to figloht an uphill struggle constantly, not a simple argument of who had more time or more luck. At this point I don't see why you would want to keep it as is, I understand the few dedicated players left would probably be upset. But aren't we all? I'd rather start level 1 with 60 people online than be decked out with 2 people online running around in drakes for hours by myself. I just don't comprehend...
            Hi Rane,

I agree with you as well. I am all for anything that supports the public interest as to get people back playing on the server. If its a 5TH WIPE of the server so be it. But we need to break this repetitive cycle of wiping the server every single time something goes wrong... We had our issues on Chaos were people were duplicating scalps, gems, items, bugging Pman, auto-pots, and the LIST GOES ON.... What I am getting at we as the players stuck it out until the server eventually came to end, I am lost as to why the community here just don't do the same.....

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
            X