• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RM PVP Event 11th June 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RM PVP Event 11th June 2011

Greetings Realmers.

I'm glad to announce the next 2v2 PVP event will be on the 11th June 2011, it will begin at 4pm server time (EST). You'll supply your own potions through the help of an NPC at the fighter's arena and resistance potions won't be permitted.

The brackets will be:

bracket 1 = 10-25
    bracket 2 = 26-50
    bracket 3 = 51-100
    bracket 4 = 101-150
    bracket 5 = 151-184
    bracket 6 = 185-200
    bracket 7 = 201+

There will be a 'last team standing free for all' at the end of the event for the highest two brackets, so it would be in their best interest to stick around for a chance to win an additional prize.

I ask that you choose your teams wisely; if there’s no other teams to fight you can choose to fight your partner in 1v1 or forfeit the tournament. Only ONE healer/drainer permitted per team. The winner will be determined by the last team member left alive.

I hope to have a good turnout, you may sign-up until 10 minutes prior to the event, good luck.
    ---

~Alastor
    Retired Realmud HGM.
    <alastorhgm@gmail.com>

Good luck to all the participants. Alastor ? want to be on my team ? I think we can take em all :P

Comment

I guess I will be on your team Onyx. You better not let me down tho.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomO View Post
        I guess I will be on your team Onyx. You better not let me down tho.
        lol Length RULE

Comment

Congratulations to the following for winning their designated brackets...

Errtu
          Rato Veio
          AwesomO and Brutal
          Fou
          Pitbull and Viajante

and another congrats to Pitbull for winning the free for all.

Thanks to everyone who spectated and participated, stay tuned for another one soon...
          ---

~Alastor
          Retired Realmud HGM.
          <alastorhgm@gmail.com>

Comment

TY it was fun.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
            X