• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accounts - Must read, no excuse

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accounts - Must read, no excuse

Refer to this...
    Listen people,

I am NOT going to listen to anyone anymore about how they bought a stolen account. Pay attention.

NEVER BUY ANY ACCOUNT FROM ANYONE WITHOUT APPROVAL OR GUARANTEE FROM ME OR A HGM ON DIALSOFT servers.

I don't care if you have spent 200 dollars on a character. If you were dumb enough to pay someone 200 dollars without ANY PROOF they even owned that account you deserve to lose your money.

I am sick of spending hours a day trying to find out what happened with stolen hacked sold accounts. Its simple, if you want to buy an account.

1) Ask a HGM for approval. You can buy it regardless of approval but we will not help you if you get taken
    2) Always use a service to allow you to take action against the seller like paypal or visa
    3) Don't be a dumb-ass.
    4) Use the character transfer service.

Marc
    I tried to be nice about facilitating account trading.

No more... from now on there is ZERO staff involvement with buying/selling/trading accounts or toons. Do so at your own risk.

The only thing I will do is xfers as long as you meet this criteria.
    The account that wants to xfer a toon MUST be the one making the payment.
    They need to email me with their account name *the one that made the payment*

The toon name *That is on the SAME account*
    And to what account it is going too.

Anything outside of this is at your own risk and will not be assisted via staff...

Thankyou
    Last edited by Onyx; 06-07-2011, 08:44 PM.

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X