• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toons for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toons for sale

Hey guys,

I am currently selling all my toons. Email me at rioux49@hotmail.com for any more detailed info.

Dragon Warrior Titan Scimmy lvl 232
    Earth Mage Divine lvl 241
    Light Mage Divine lvl 212
    Dark Mage Platinium lvl 202
    Non-Elemental Mage lvl 189

Expect warrior and earth mage to be pricy lol

Peace, Gnomey

ill give a crisp 1$ bill for all 5

Comment

I'll need to consider that offer very closefully my friend. I'll email you (never) when i've decided if i do accept or not! Peace out Silly

Comment

Good Lucky EG, I'm thinking youre selling for about $250.00 I don't think people will pay that kinda money now, hopefully I am wrong. But $5, is an insult too Silly! Something more around $120.00 $150.00 Tops
        http://brosmetty.comoj.com/

Comment

Smetty knows me too well i'd say. And about that 250+ that's mainly for the best stuff i have lol. I'm asking for 150 for DM, 120 for LM, 90 for Non-Ele, Ofc Earth mage 241 and Warrior 232 are pricy considering the time it took for them (still waiting on someone for warrior at 300$ and haven't got any offer for Gnome, but he has over 300m gold in chest and that isn't going for free lol).

And silly offered me 1$ for everything. Of course that's a joke. Luv ya Eagle brother ROFL :P

Comment

so 750 for all?

Comment

no I was serious
              Last edited by plzdontrecall; 02-15-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

rest in peace old friend

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                X