• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 3 memories of T4C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucifer has been around a long long time, so yes he is, and Um I don't remember doing any maps but Ive been around just as long as Lucifer if not a little longer
    You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
      Lucifer has been around a long long time, so yes he is, and Um I don't remember doing any maps but Ive been around just as long as Lucifer if not a little longer
      The Lucifer Jwhere is referring to is the one who was HGM on Realmud along with Star and Venus back around 2002 and earlier. I started playing in 2002 and at that time Lucifer would be on every one in a while while Venus and Star were on pretty much all the time. I doubt this Lucifer is the same one unless he quit Realmud and joined another server back in the day. Luci used to walk around with no shirt and a Helmet of the Clairvoyant lol (the black helm.)

Comment

Originally posted by Playa TC View Post
        The Lucifer Jwhere is referring to is the one who was HGM on Realmud along with Star and Venus back around 2002 and earlier. I started playing in 2002 and at that time Lucifer would be on every one in a while while Venus and Star were on pretty much all the time. I doubt this Lucifer is the same one unless he quit Realmud and joined another server back in the day. Luci used to walk around with no shirt and a Helmet of the Clairvoyant lol (the black helm.)
        Bingo! Ah those were some good memories...

Comment

It is the same one playa I was also the first dev for t4c which is why i was rarely in game at that time. you got few months on my mouse
          Last edited by Lucifer; 07-31-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Ahh ok cool. And if I remember right you had an air mage? It seems like I remember you testing out some new helm back in the day and kicking everyone's ass lol. Of course I could be wrong I've drank a hell of alot of beers since those days hah.

Comment

yep i did lmao still have him somewhere but all those spells and items have been gone for a long time.

Comment

Hi Silly, Stinga and the others ;-) Hope you are doing well.

I wonder how many hours I spent playing, but probably 10000+. So many memories in this game !

For the good part :

1/ the first time I arrived in SS (my heart was beating like hell !)
                2/ stealing a botb from a moving target ;-)
                3/ mass PVP in front of temple (dual log was fun)

For the bad part :

1/ Being jailed by Reorx after a SAP told him a lie
                2/ Being vaped by Feanor after calling him a cheater
                3/ Fighting a healer wearing Star's HGM robe giving crazy light powers
                Last edited by Lizzie; 08-21-2016, 08:55 AM.

Comment

^one of the best ever
                  ~Stinga
                  stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

Yea that Botb was mine remenber that Lizzie? hahah

Had too much fun and great memories on this game. Stiil remenber Venus and Star, loved those 2.

I guess my first memory was when i beat Noheart in a pvp on ptang, he was a veteran on the server alread and me and my friends just got there
                    Second memory was getting the first AM+3 on ptang and using it, on the server
                    Third was just all the pvp i had and fun in front of the temples, stiil got some SSs, good times.
                    Last edited by MaNo-IN; 09-21-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Oh no it's mano
                      ~Stinga
                      stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

#1 -> Beating Cyrus TC HL when i was 20 lower then him in a fair PvP.
                        #2 -> Kill everyone i could at the oracle.
                        #3 -> Bug P'tang so i could get double AP pieces

Rafa SaP

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                        X