• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 3 memories of T4C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plzdontrecall
    started a topic Top 3 memories of T4C

Top 3 memories of T4C

#1 I was on wizardsrealm and got a redbook and shouted cuz I was a noob and
    excited, then I needed to learn invis so my friend irl who went to school with
    my brother said he'll take me to learn cuz his friend needed to so we all 3 went but
    they were just setting me up to rob the redbook so I learn it they recall then I noticed my
    book was gone so I went to town in invis that they just took me to get and found them trading
    so I stood on top of them while my friend dropped all his items he was trading to the guy
    for the book, then the guy dropped the redbook and I grabbed it and uninvised
    so I robbed my book back with the spell they took me to learn as they robbed it,
    was so fucking glorious lol

#2 I was on realmud and did something to get rhodry hgm to come vape me 2x
    and I was lvl 204 with 999 str so I was pissed and told him off so he banned and
    deleted my char 1 lvl from 1k str and said if I was ever let back he'd quit hgm
    2 days later I was restored and back : D love you rhodry : p <3

#3 I guess would be hitting 1k base str on realmud
    with the whole server against me I achieved what everyone said was impossible
    revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting *****

What are yours !

*edit* oh ya learning j2 was going down so I could finally
    cuss out that bitch ladywigglesnort def tops at least #2 and #3
    Last edited by plzdontrecall; 05-25-2015, 04:48 AM.

• Rafa1904
    replied
    #1 -> Beating Cyrus TC HL when i was 20 lower then him in a fair PvP.
    #2 -> Kill everyone i could at the oracle.
    #3 -> Bug P'tang so i could get double AP pieces

Rafa SaP

Leave a comment:

• Stinga
    replied
    Oh no it's mano

Leave a comment:

• MaNo-IN
    replied
    Yea that Botb was mine remenber that Lizzie? hahah

Had too much fun and great memories on this game. Stiil remenber Venus and Star, loved those 2.

I guess my first memory was when i beat Noheart in a pvp on ptang, he was a veteran on the server alread and me and my friends just got there
    Second memory was getting the first AM+3 on ptang and using it, on the server
    Third was just all the pvp i had and fun in front of the temples, stiil got some SSs, good times.
    Last edited by MaNo-IN; 09-21-2016, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stinga
    replied
    ^one of the best ever

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie
    replied
    Hi Silly, Stinga and the others ;-) Hope you are doing well.

I wonder how many hours I spent playing, but probably 10000+. So many memories in this game !

For the good part :

1/ the first time I arrived in SS (my heart was beating like hell !)
    2/ stealing a botb from a moving target ;-)
    3/ mass PVP in front of temple (dual log was fun)

For the bad part :

1/ Being jailed by Reorx after a SAP told him a lie
    2/ Being vaped by Feanor after calling him a cheater
    3/ Fighting a healer wearing Star's HGM robe giving crazy light powers
    Last edited by Lizzie; 08-21-2016, 07:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer
    replied
    yep i did lmao still have him somewhere but all those spells and items have been gone for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Playa TC
    replied
    Ahh ok cool. And if I remember right you had an air mage? It seems like I remember you testing out some new helm back in the day and kicking everyone's ass lol. Of course I could be wrong I've drank a hell of alot of beers since those days hah.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer
    replied
    It is the same one playa I was also the first dev for t4c which is why i was rarely in game at that time. you got few months on my mouse
    Last edited by Lucifer; 07-31-2016, 01:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jwhere
    replied
    Originally posted by Playa TC View Post
    The Lucifer Jwhere is referring to is the one who was HGM on Realmud along with Star and Venus back around 2002 and earlier. I started playing in 2002 and at that time Lucifer would be on every one in a while while Venus and Star were on pretty much all the time. I doubt this Lucifer is the same one unless he quit Realmud and joined another server back in the day. Luci used to walk around with no shirt and a Helmet of the Clairvoyant lol (the black helm.)
    Bingo! Ah those were some good memories...

Leave a comment:

• Playa TC
    replied
    Originally posted by Mouse View Post
    Lucifer has been around a long long time, so yes he is, and Um I don't remember doing any maps but Ive been around just as long as Lucifer if not a little longer
    The Lucifer Jwhere is referring to is the one who was HGM on Realmud along with Star and Venus back around 2002 and earlier. I started playing in 2002 and at that time Lucifer would be on every one in a while while Venus and Star were on pretty much all the time. I doubt this Lucifer is the same one unless he quit Realmud and joined another server back in the day. Luci used to walk around with no shirt and a Helmet of the Clairvoyant lol (the black helm.)

Leave a comment:

• Mouse
    replied
    Lucifer has been around a long long time, so yes he is, and Um I don't remember doing any maps but Ive been around just as long as Lucifer if not a little longer

Leave a comment:

• Cloke89
    replied
    1.I believe I was 9 or so, and my dad let me play around on the beta. My computer time was really limited, but by the time I was 10 I eventually got sneaky enough to unplug the phone early in the morning 2 hours before school when my parents left for work so I could hook up our dial up. I remember nobody believing I was 10, and that I could type so well. Fast forward a few years after my parents splitting, i'd wait every other weekend to play for 2 days and nights straight on my first character at my dad's house. The anticipation of binge playing t4c every other weekend was something I always looked forward to, and while progress was slow it was a time when I enjoyed games and didn't blow through them, I felt like I was a part of that world and it was back when everybody had their identities and community. 27 years old now...and I wish I could go experience all of that again. I'll miss eA. (DeepFollower-Pk)
    2. My first seraph was slightly before 1.25 came out, so I am glad I got to experience what pre cs was like.
    3. New servers opening. The first week especially on a pvp server. Everyone getting by on what is available and no handouts....so much fun.

Leave a comment:

• jwhere
    replied
    Lucifer are you the longtime Lucifer GM? And mouse are you the one that was finishing the maps back in the day?

Leave a comment:

• Mouse
    replied
    Lucifer, that's as bad as me, just getting it like 2 days before they decided to pull it

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X