• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old timer checking in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old timer checking in

Hi all, I was feeling a bit nostalgic and decided to look into if T4C was still alive and kicking.

My character name was (I think) BootyBeata, I was a long time member of LoK circa 2000-2004 when I was a punk in high school. Just curious if any of the people from that era are still around, most names escape me besides the GM's - Venus, Star, Lucifer.... Hope time has treated everyone well.

Check in if you were around back then, or if you can fill me in on if there are any survivors still playing! Thanks!

I played around that time. Now I log in every once in a while but I don't recognize any names.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa TC View Post
      I played around that time. Now I log in every once in a while but I don't recognize any names.
      Thanks man. I figured by now most had moved on but you never know, hell I can only recall a handful of names off the top of my head. Chunk, riptide, iceknight...

Comment

I am from that era and do know you name and I was a found of LoK lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          I am from that era and do know you name and I was a found of LoK lol
          Awesome, I'm surprised you're still going strong but that's cool! Hell I can't even remember your non GM account name for some reason, but yeah I was in LoK before you got the GM spot. Didn't your brother play too? Can't recall his name at all, I think he was on his way out as I started.

Comment

Golddragon was my bro Sevec was mom lol

Comment

See if i can remember the gm's from when mouse and i started LOL.
              Zues, Vulcan, Jilocasin, Venus.
              that all i remember who else from that era remembers some

Comment

That's before my time but when I started in I think 2002 I remember Venus, Star, Lucifer as HGM, and Poseidon, Aries, Vither as GM.

Comment

Morgion?
                  lengthrule
                  ~Stinga
                  stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

Venus HGM, ReOrX HGM, Gilean GM, Erebus GM. started in 2004.

Pyros HGM, Onyx HGM... Alastor HGM, Shinigami HGM...
                    http://brosmetty.comoj.com/

Comment

Gilean rocked, I hated seeing her leave.
                      "Only Death can cast a friend from your side, or an enemy from your back"

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                      X