• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP EarthGnome Hoax HL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP EarthGnome Hoax HL

its been a few years, dont know if HOAX is still around on rm, or how many people would remember EarthGnome. was a good friend of mine and he recently passed away of a brain tumor. Obviously keeping his identity private but he was a great guy, high up in RM for a long time. RIP homie.

BigSexy HOAX

Such saddening news - thanks for letting the community know.

He was a great guy (albeit a pain sometimes!).

I knew him for many years and had the pleasure of hiring him as a Realmud Guide a couple of years ago; he was a highly knowledgeable player with lots to offer the realm.

He'll always be remembered by those whom knew him.

Rest in peace Jean.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.
    ---

~Alastor
    Retired Realmud HGM.
    <alastorhgm@gmail.com>

Comment

This is a hard pill to swallow.
      It's hard for some people to understand that friends that you make online are real friends, not just pictures on a screen.
      You do build real and lasting relationships and connections with them, so this truly is very sad news.

Thank you for letting us know.
      EarthGnome's memory will live on in Realmud, I'm sure, as there are a lot of us oldies still around in one capacity or another.
      Thoughts and prayers with him, his family, and his friends.
      Shinigami HGM
      Head Game Master
      Realmud Server Administrator
      Email: shinigami@t4c.com

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
      Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

Comment

My condolences to his friends and relatives.

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting him a few times. Great person to talk too.

Rest In Peace!
          Darkness-DGM
          Realmud Lead Developer
          www.t4c.com

Comment

See you later Frenchie! God Speed!
            http://brosmetty.comoj.com/

Comment

Those were so shocking news. Of course I remember him when we pvp some years ago with our guilds..
              My deepest condolences to his family and his friends and wishing the best to them to go on to their lives...Rest in peace...
              HOLY DARKNESS

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
              X