• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Meeting of the Minds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Meeting of the Minds

Greetings Realmudders!

Dialsoft T4C Realmud Administration will be hosting an interesting event soon!

Mouse (Director of T4C Operations), Shinigami HGM (Realmud Server Administrator) and Darkness DGM (Realmud Lead Developer) will be present on a private chatroom discussing Realmud plans and progress, and we are inviting Realmud's Guild Leaders to sit in, listen, and express your comments, concerns, and complaints.
    This is the players' chance to have your voices heard!
    Depending on how well this goes, we are planning on scheduling sessions like this once a month, every month.

This meeting will be by invitation only, and will be open only to Realmud Guild Leaders. This means, to receive an invitation, you must be the Founder of an active Realmud guild. If for whatever reason, the Founder will not be available, an appointed guild Head Leader (HL) can sit in the founder's place, but only one representative per guild will be permitted.

As this is an Invitation-Only event, you must RSVP to reserve your spot and to receive your personal link to the chatroom. Links will only work one time and cannot be shared.

You can RSVP by submitting a Realmud Problem report at http://support.t4c.com with the subject "Meeting of the Minds".

The date and time of this meeting has not been set, but the tentative date is Sunday, March 19th, but this is subject to be changed.
    The scheduled date and time will be announced soon.

I will be posting more information about this such as Rules for this meeting, conduct, and expectations so that we can have a smooth and productive session.

Stay tuned!
    Shinigami HGM
    Head Game Master
    Realmud Server Administrator
    Email: shinigami@t4c.com

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
    Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

Post it on http://www.t4c.com/cms/forum-thread/realmud.html

Its server's site or not ?

Comment

Time and date has been confirmed for tomorrow, Sunday March 19th at 6:00pm Server Time (EDT)
      Invitations will be sent out later tonight to those who have sent in a request.
      See you there!
      Shinigami HGM
      Head Game Master

Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

Comment

Looking forward to it!
        Darkness-DGM
        Realmud Lead Developer
        www.t4c.com

Comment

Very productive meeting! Thanks to everyone who showed up! I've taken the liberty of posting full logs here so that everyone can see what was discussed.
          The next meeting is to be announced, but will be in April.
          Make sure to discuss with your Guild Leaders what you would like to have brought up at the next Meeting of the Minds!

http://support.t4c.com/realmudchat/L..._3.19.2017.txt
          Shinigami HGM
          Head Game Master

Comment

I did not get invite Shiri I'm sad

Comment

Your invitation was in the mail, Lucifer. I licked the stamp myself. I can't believe you didn't get it! Damn postal service.
              Shinigami HGM
              Head Game Master

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
              X