Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red White & Blue: Blood & Tears MMA Style!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malachi GM
    started a topic Red White & Blue: Blood & Tears MMA Style!

Red White & Blue: Blood & Tears MMA Style!

Come one, Come ALL! For July’s Event we are taking the GRIND to a whole new aspect. This HUMAN only event will continue on four different Islands separated from the rest of the world. Four Islands will be provide for this event with requirements to get to next isle as followed: 1-25 (Isle 1), 26-50 (Isle 2), 51-100 (Isle 3), 101+ (Isle 4) IF YOU EVER WANTED TO TRY HAVOC, THIS WOULD BE THE TIME!

EVERYONE
    will start at Level 1 with XP at ZERO and will be supplied with Armor and Weapon (accordingly to class). All gear will be completely balanced, no one build is going to be more powerful than the other making your skill your only resource. As you level your way through the islands, you will receive tokens and gold as drops. The tokens will be how you customize your character’s and the gold to learn your related spells. We will provide vendors with spells you can acquire as you meet requirements (level/stats). All customizing will be done through event jewels which will not be permitted off the islands once event has concluded (excluding the PVP events that follow main event). You will ONLY have access to the following NPC’s: pot vendor, spell vendor, token vendor.

Main event runs July 1st through July 31st and is followed by PvP Tournaments held on August 3-4 (times will be mentioned later). First tournament will be a group event where we divid the players into team which will compete for last man standing contest. Second series of tournaments will be by individuals using these brackets (may be adjusted according to lvls finish by players): 75-100 (Lightweight), 101-125 (Middleweight), & 126+ (Heavyweight). Once the champions emerge from each event THE FINAL EVENT will be Lightweight/Middleweight VS Heavyweight Champion (you’re intrigued WE KNOW!) LET’s GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Your GOAL if you chose to except it is to level past 75 and as high as you can get your character. Because this event will run for 31 days and your efforts will be focus here for the most part, we think that if you reach level 75 you should automatically get a 1x out of it. We will also allow the Armor (Only) to remain on that character. What an incentive to participate right? There will be some twist and turns on this event. You don’t know who you will be grouped with for group PvP event so leveling with other players/friends may or may not beneficial due to this. Also PvP will kick on at a particular point in your summit to the top (Oo its magic, we know!). So that leaves us with on question: DO YOU FEEL WORTHY PUNK?

ANY
    players that are interested in joining the event will be required to register by email (malachit4c@live.com & Sobekt4c@gmail.com). When emailing tell us which type of build your going with. YOU CAN ONLY ENTER ONCE if we find your registered on multiple accounts you will be banned from the event and we might wait till July 31th to do it We hope you remain anonymous throughout the event your life and progression may depend on it! Details of how we will be proceeding with the registering will be address at a later date. We are trying to get a feel of how many players will be joining us for our biggest event this year! More details will follow as they come in. We are holding info back and will release as we inch closer to July 1st.

• MaDuiN
    replied
    Sorry I dont use hours to see if there is some posts related to Havoc from other forums. I knew about the servers coming down, I was still under the impression that the event is still happening at 9 AM since nothing else was said in this particular part of the forums (Havoc forums that is).

If something is posted on another forum, how the hell am I suppose to know that is there with all the 9001 posts of spam per day about the Abomination's relaunch?

*edit* and it kinda blows that you actually gonna make the event happen at 10pm server time, which is probably the most retarded time of the week (monday morning for europeans and koreans). Bro, do you even go to work?

Guess I quit the server since all Im doing is spend every free minute I have just to exp for the event just to take the lead in xp and have a good shot at winning the final event, and I didnt hunt for the event items either because I was thinking having a shot at the PVP tournament would be far better for me since Im already good to go for the RD/SH Crafting.

I cant believe what this awesome event has become. An event only for people in the US.

Have fun at the Tournaments hope you guys have fun.
    Last edited by MaDuiN; 08-11-2013, 08:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Slesh
    replied
    Originally posted by MaDuiN View Post
    So, where is everyone? GM's, players? Is this the great PVP Tournament of Red, White & Blue: Blood & Tears MMA Style?
    Since you don't belive me ingame... http://www.t4cbible.com/showthread.p...=9389#post9389

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    MaDuiN the servers are all coming down for the next 3 hours or so, the event changed to 10pm tonight i believe.

Leave a comment:

• MaDuiN
    replied
    So, where is everyone? GM's, players? Is this the great PVP Tournament of Red, White & Blue: Blood & Tears MMA Style?

Leave a comment:

• MaDuiN
    replied
    2 PM sounds alot more doable for Europeans, but quite hard for Koreans I think? Would 1 PM or 12PM be better perhaps? Or straight after the Heavy Weight, 11 AM ? That way Koreans can participate because it is only 11PM-12AM there, for Europeans its like 5-6 PM. But I think the best times for all regions would definitely be around noon.

Leave a comment:

• Malachi GM
    replied
    Sunday 2PM sound better for all the matches? Its the only time in the afternoon that work seems to work for everyone. Times aren't written in stone, but need hashed out A.S.A.P, we are willing to be flexible. Sunday 10PM was always a good time for players, 7pm on west coast, and has been the best possible time for Korean players (best turn outs for them in past).

Leave a comment:

• MaDuiN
    replied
    I'm still asking, if the Sunday 10PM for Group PvP is final? Because 5-6 AM for Europeans looks like a no-no for sure, and 11-12AM Monday for Koreans doesnt seem too good either. Just sayin'.

It is pretty late for the people on the West too. If yuo gotta wake up early for work, there is no chance you can go to an event that takes an hour or two.

Is it possible to still think about the Sunday Group Event, maybe somewhere in the middle of day (Server Time)

Leave a comment:

• Slesh
    replied
    I guess they already pulled the plug since there was a naked reboot and there are no portals to islands .
    Anyway can we have a skill trainer/teacher in this area since there are still spells teacher?

Leave a comment:

• Malachi GM
    replied
    Greetings, HavocPlayers,
    First, let me apologize for the delay on the posting! We had this thing scheduled out, but with personal issues and different time zones for players, we were unable to keep the original schedule. Since many have complained about Saturday events conflicting with times, we've moved the times around some. We know this willinconvience some still, but we tried to schedule this end event so everyonecould attend. The event will end whenDeV Team pulls the plug on or beforeAugust 11th.
    Saturday August 10th@ 10PM – Light Weight/Middle Weight Class
    Sunday August 11th@ 9AM – Heavey Weight Class – Light/Middle Weight vs Heavy Weight
    Sunday August 11th@ 10PM – Group PvP Event
    If there aren't two or more for each class, during thescheduled times of event, we will push the class to next time slot, in hopesfor a bigger turn out, but we will only push it ahead once. Rewards for the events are as follows:
    Light Weight:
    · (5) Havoc Tokens Per Participant
    · (2) Crafting Token (2nd place & 1stplace – only)
    · (1) Dragon Trophy (Light Weight Champion)
    Middle Weight:
    · (10) Havoc Tokens Per Participant
    · (3) Crafting Tokens (2nd place &1st place – only)
    Heavy Weight:
    · (15) Havoc Tokens Per Participant
    · (4) Crafting Tokens (2nd place &1st place – only)
    Group Event:
    · (20) Havoc Tokens Per Participant
    · (5) Crafting Tokens (1st place –only)
    · (1) Dragon Trophy (per team member on winningteam)
    Dont forget, there will be an NPC located somewhere in LHafter the event ends to trade in your Armor/Crafting/Havoc Tokens!

Leave a comment:

• MaDuiN
    replied
    So, any news? My Cedar archer is anxious to start kicking people butts.

Leave a comment:

• Slesh
    replied
    Ok. *10 letters minimum post *

Leave a comment:

• Sobek
    replied
    It was our mistake not to write up the PvP and have it prepared due to the problems with the events itself. Malachi will have the information posted shortly.

Leave a comment:

• MaDuiN
    replied
    I was wondering the same, I stopped leveling the last night, then I saw people still leveling, came in and saw the event is still up.. And I had my schedule cleared for today and tomorrow but guess I can just reschedule things for these two days then.

Leave a comment:

• Slesh
    replied
    Originally posted by Malachi GM View Post
    Main event runs July 1st through July 31st and is followed by PvP Tournaments held on August 3-4 (times will be mentioned later).
    Main event still going on and no times were given for the pvp event yet.
    Last edited by Slesh; 08-02-2013, 06:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X