• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malachi GM
    started a topic Havoc PvP Event: R,W,&B

Havoc PvP Event: R,W,&B

Hello HavocPlayer's,

As you know T4C.com maintenance has went over time expected and as aresult we will be canceling the PvP event we have already rescheduled twicenow. We understand this is frustratingto a few people, but those who are ready to move on want to do it and havealready waited two weeks past what we had already planned. We will getting with players starting Mondaymorning (provided t4c.com/havoc is back online) to hand out 1x seraph's. I'd like to add that there will be (1) 1xtoon & gear be given out per ISP, as set by management, those who asked fora second toon for someone else that plays t4c in your house we have madeexceptions for them (no 1x seraph for second toon, but purple plate will beexchange for event gear if you reached lvl 75). These was the rules given to us to follow and arenot negotiable. We will have PvP events planned on amonthly basis starting next month to assist the Crime/Honor system mentioned awhile back. While I'm on this subjectlet me add a few things either released or coming soon to Havoc.*NEW* - Auto Raids are already in game and work towardsCrime/Honor point system. There aretrigger point's through out realm and we will be adding more to this AUTOcharacteristic. Current setting start LHthen follows this pattern WH, SSK, SH, 4i, & 5i. The patterns will change from time to timeas we progress the system.*NEW* - RD Crafting, we areworking the bugs out of a few NPC's on RD and then we will release thisformat. Projected timeframe for this isAugust 15th 2013*NEW* - SH Crafting, we areworking on the NPC's now and will be testing them soon. Projected timeframe for this is August 31st2013.

• Malachi GM
    replied
    Event is for those who still have their Mortal Event toons ONLY, if you 1x already or don't have mortal event toon, you cant enter

Leave a comment:

• MaDuiN
    replied
    The event is for those who did not change their char to 1x yet. Some has already changed the human level 75+ character to an 1x toon, thus, not being able to attend the PVP tournament anymore

On side note, is that 9 AM or 9 PM? and Server time I suppose?

Leave a comment:

• dim
    replied
    Originally posted by Malachi GM View Post
    For those who wanted to do the event & have it rescheduled again, you can Sunday August 18th @ 9:00. I don't know if the turn out is enough to proceed with it all, but I'll be there no the less.
    the event is for those who want to participate? or is a programmed event for all? i not undrestand

Leave a comment:

• Malachi GM
    replied
    For those who wanted to do the event & have it rescheduled again, you can Sunday August 18th @ 9:00. I don't know if the turn out is enough to proceed with it all, but I'll be there no the less.

Leave a comment:

• dim
    replied
    what about this human event? when it going to be? where is all GMs gone?

Leave a comment:

• MaDuiN
    replied
    It was a good server.

Guess cancelling the event I was waiting for nearly a year was the last nail in the coffin.

Good luck y'all in the world of T4C. Will come back to give away my accounts some day.

MaDuiN

Leave a comment:

• Slesh
    replied
    Thanks for the info 8-)

Leave a comment:

• Malachi GM
    replied
    there was 2, that will not be getting this treatment

Leave a comment:

• Slesh
    replied
    . As to getting a 1x and purple plate, you misread what I said - purple plate is for those who asked to have 2nd toon & reached lvl 75, they will not be getting a 1x out of it since we can only give 1x per ISP.
    I didn't. I meant they(the family) get a x1 and a purple plate instead of 2 x1.

Can you tell us if there was someone caught with more than 1 toon on the same isp that didn't make the request for a family member?

Leave a comment:

• Malachi GM
    replied
    You can only enter once, however your ISP whether its you, your brother/sister/father/mother/ect also would use same ISP (within the same home). We were asked by a few people, BEFORE they started a 2nd toon on their ISP, if they could, since another relative was already entered. I, nor any other staff can say for certain it's an actual member or not, but we do have families who play on Havoc (an example would be me and my wife). How fair would it be to exclude from a massive event like this? The 1x rule was given to us (GM's running the event) by those over us (HGM/Admin), and we cant change them. Why did I list an explanation? Simply because it's already been brought up about "the cheater's" and we wanted to assure "all" player's that we are on top of thing's even though it may appear that someone might have slipped through the cracks. You are correct when you quoted what I said from original post, however since I do not have the power to ban/revoke/delete someone's account, you will have to take it as a misspoken word as I have already been corrected by my superiors regarding this error. As to getting a 1x and purple plate, you misread what I said - purple plate is for those who asked to have 2nd toon & reached lvl 75, they will not be getting a 1x out of it since we can only give 1x per ISP.
    (no 1x seraph for second toon, but purple plate will beexchange for event gear if you reached lvl 75).

Leave a comment:

• Slesh
    replied
    Hello HavocPlayer's,

. I'd like to add that there will be (1) 1xtoon & gear be given out per ISP, as set by management, those who asked fora second toon for someone else that plays t4c in your house we have madeexceptions for them (no 1x seraph for second toon, but purple plate will beexchange for event gear if you reached lvl 75). These was the rules given to us to follow and arenot [SIZE=3]negotiable[COLOR=#000000].

As always i'm not whining, just pointing out that rules , here on havoc, are made by gms , not followed by players and not applied as a consequence of the large number of cheaters.

YOU CAN ONLY ENTER ONCE if we find your registered on multiple accounts you will be banned from the event and we might wait till July 31th to do it
    so instead of having 2 characters banned,with all items removed, they get an x1 and a purple plate.

Should we know ,at least, why you made an exception?

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X