X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthlink
    started a topic Hidden forum vote

Hidden forum vote

Here something most of you wouldn't of known about havoc HGM has created a vote about what to do with havoc settings link: http://www.ht4c.com/forum/index.php?topic=13.0

Players know of the settings upon playing havoc IT SHOULD NOT BE CHANGED..

• Mouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    I also feel like they took a glove off and slapped Mouse in the face as well, pushing a hidden Vote to change the server, they believed it would work and would deceive Mouse to the true needs of the servers population..

Good Game.

Players: 1

Assholes: 0
    Ah I see your back and found a bandwagon, Enjoy

Now as far as this topic goes, And all bashing and jumping to conclusions. This is what I told earthlink when he asked me about it.

As Ive said for a long time, havoc is a pvp server.. And a pole on ht4c is nice and all but its by far nothing officially done. Before I would go and change settings on a server I would have to do more research into the opinions of the players. I will not say it could not happen at some point. It would all depend on inquires done by me. I will never say it won't or can't happen as that would be very short sighted.

And before anyone jumps to conclusions, no this was not something I knew about before hand or something I was currently inquiring about.

Leave a comment:

• Malachi GM
    replied
    OMG Psychosis has finally crossed the line! A hidden “vote” disguised as a poll to get players insight for what the players think is important is appalling! This was absolutely a ridiculous act by Psychosis and you should absolutely go to ht4c.com and register in the forums to tell them this won’t be tolerated! I can’t believe that Psychosis would act like this, never leaving a post int4c.com forums (http://www.t4c.com/cms/forum/HT4Ccom-IS-LIVE.html) regarding the staff moving to ht4c.com forums or keeping players in the dark by informing all the way in t4c.com/forums or havoct4c.webs.com/forums. You’re right, Chance, it was a despicable attempt to keep everyone in the dark while he secretly overturned the PvP status of the server, singlehandedly. I can’t believe he would even cast his vote to: keeping things the way they were while going behind the scenes andmaking this “vote” open for all who registered at ht4c.com/forums. It’s totally disgraceful!

On the other hand, the amount of traffic pushed to ht4c.com and players logging back in to Havoc due to this is astounding. The free publicity from the outraged players is more than the Havoc Staff could have paid/hope for. I mean driving all those players to ht4c.com letting them get a chance to look around the new website, driving the t4c community to the forums to keep informed of the progress about to be made on Havoc, & driving players to log into a server that everyone claims is dead was a brilliantly orchestrated attempt to get numbers back to the server. I just wish I would have thought of it before I retired as a GM on Havoc.

For those of you who haven’t heard I have retired fromthe Havoc Staff, you are in great hands with the new Staff: Psychosis, Sapphire Mist, Pandora, Darth,& Sobeck. I was glad to hold a position for as long as I did, it was a pleasurable and rewarding experience. I turned over ht4c.com rights (paid untilMarch 5th 2016) to Pandora & Psychosis & I wish you all thebest.
    Last edited by Malachi GM; 02-09-2014, 05:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    I also feel like they took a glove off and slapped Mouse in the face as well, pushing a hidden Vote to change the server, they believed it would work and would deceive Mouse to the true needs of the servers population..

Good Game.

Players: 1

Assholes: 0

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    I agree with DD and Earth, this was a very sly way of going around the true server community to try to get your way. This should be seen as a blatant slap in the face by the public. with staff acting in this manner it shows they do not deserve the position and should be removed.

Leave a comment:

• Dare Devil
    replied
    If you are an person that also think this is ridiculous, please enter link above, register and vote so keep settings. If you think setting should change, please don't register and go play your server.

Leave a comment:

• Dare Devil
    replied
    Ridiculous act by staff member.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X