Event - Portal Hunt - 03/22/2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event - Portal Hunt - 03/22/2014

I intend to do a portal hunt next Saturday March 22, 2014.
    For those of you who do not know what I am talking about, I will hide portals..... 3 on each of the first 3 islands. They can be anywhere at all. In woods, caves, dungeons, houses, on roads, by water, in middle of nowhere..... Anywhere.
    If you happen to find and enter the portal, there will be gifts on the other side as well as another portal to take you back to your sanctuary to start looking for next one, or go on about your business. In total there will be 9 portals. So 9 piles.
    The plan is to have the portals up, set, and hidden by 10 am EST. They will stay there for the full day or until all 9 are found and emptied....Whichever comes first. If you enter a portal and there is nothing there, someone has already found that one.
    Happy hunting!!!!

Pandora Hart GM
    “They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

The last thing to come out of the box was hope. It flew away.”

Very original.. inspiring.

Comment

Less than 2 hours and portals will be up!!!
      Have fun and happy hunting!!!
      “They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

The last thing to come out of the box was hope. It flew away.”

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
      X