Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Havoc Updates, Changes, Contacts, Etc....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havoc Updates, Changes, Contacts, Etc....

Good morning.

It has been formally announced in 2 other places, but not here, so I thought I would go ahead and do so.
    First of all, I am the new HGM for Havoc. Some of you may know me from other server as Tempest. Feel free to come say hi if you want :-)
    Psychosis is still Lead Dev there, along with someone else who is being trained to work with him also. (more details soon)
    I myself intend to learn it so I know it, but it will not be my job.

I do understand that there will be some complaints here. Okay. Go for it. The first thing about myself I will say is, I will not get into petty arguments with people. Nor will I defend attempts to hurt feelings. My skin is tough enough. I will be fine. And you are entitled to your thoughts. Beyond that, please feel free to share any constructive criticism, thoughts, or ideas you may have. I would love to hear what people want or even want to say. Feel free to ask what you want and if I am able to provide an answer, I will do so. If I am not, I will let you know that too. After all, the game is for the players. We want it to be enjoyable for you.

I will attempt to keep everyone up to date on anything new, any major updates or changes.... I know I don't like being totally shocked. I am sure a lot of others would like to have a clue also.
    There are actually 4 avenues that I have to get that information out, please feel free to check any of them. All of them.... None of them. Up to you. I will post what needs to be posted in all 4 places. So you don't have to hunt for the information or check all 4 if you choose not to. I also check them all daily... more than once usually. Pick your poison.

http://www.t4c.com
    http://www.t4cbible.com
    http://www.ht4c.com (Forum there also)
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/havoct4c/ (The facebook group is also a good place for short notice and immediate things. I am generally close by so the notifications come to me.)

You are also welcome to send me a message here. Or email me at PandoraHart@the4thcoming.com.

I hope to be able to live up the expectations of the majority.

I hope to see some more of you back in game also. I will be posting information on full staff soon so everyone knows where Havoc stands on that also.
    I will also be posting a long-term event this week. Be on the lookout for that if you are interested.

There are also a few more events being worked out.

I think I will leave it there for the moment.

Have a great day!!!
    Last edited by Pandora Hart GM; 04-07-2014, 07:06 AM.
    “They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

The last thing to come out of the box was hope. It flew away.”

I would like to be the first to welcome Pandora Hart as the new HGM! I believe that she will do a wonderful job and am looking forward to all the new things we can all accomplish together! Along with Pandora I am open to all comments and concerns. You are welcome to message me on facebook or email me at sapphiremist@Ht4c.com.

Comment

greetings and salutations and good luck

i'd play havoc again if either: A. server reset, or B. people played and i didn't give away my chars :C

Comment

Greetings, Salutations, and Thank you....
        Yeah, Hope to get some people back in... And umm.... of course you can't play if you keep giving away your chars... lol....

Originally posted by Ryuken View Post
        greetings and salutations and good luck

i'd play havoc again if either: A. server reset, or B. people played and i didn't give away my chars :C
        “They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

The last thing to come out of the box was hope. It flew away.”

Comment

Ahh Havoc, the good ol'e days ;P Can't say I don't miss it! Hope you all get more players etc! Best of wishes

I think I'm with Ryu on this one, it'd be pretty cool if you had a wipe. Might have to participate a little

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
          X