• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Havoc - Pandora's Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havoc - Pandora's Box

So, for the past 10 days, these boxes have been spread throughout for the player's to find.
    These boxes will stay in game as prizes/gifts etc. (Trivia, hide and seek, participation). On occasion maybe even laying around.
    They can be used to trade in to GMs for GM favors (Orealm Walkthrough, Orb trades as examples) and certain GM items. The list is still being worked on to figure out how much each item/favor will cost.
    I will post it as soon as it is finished. Until then, keep collecting. And yes, the more difficult, the more rare, the more powerful will determine price or trade.
    “They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

The last thing to come out of the box was hope. It flew away.”

Pandora's Boxes.
    This is the start of a list. More items may be added. But, as I said, this was not meant to be a simple thing. It is meant to give a chance at certain things.
    You will continue to receive these boxes for participating in events and winning them or maybe you will randomly find them here and there.

GM favors and trades - This is at GM discretion for difficult to obtain items (quest). The more difficult the item, the more it will cost.
    Title Change - 1 Pandoras Box
    ORealm Walkthrough by GM - 25 Boxes
    Wings of Fidelity - 500 boxes
    COMM - 600 boxes
    Snipers Bow - 700 Boxes.

Prices and items are subject to change if there is a problem with this from above**
    “They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

Comment

f-five, six, seven hunned?!?! does the server total even surpass 150 right now?
      Oracles walkthrough should include free teleport to the Heart of Destiny erase the need for the extremely repetitive/tedious oracle access quest

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuken View Post
        f-five, six, seven hunned?!?! does the server total even surpass 150 right now?
        Oracles walkthrough should include free teleport to the Heart of Destiny erase the need for the extremely repetitive/tedious oracle access quest
        Yes, there are more that 150 on there. I laid out 50 a day for 10 days. That is 500 alone. Then they have also been given out as prizes and will continue to be.
        Also, I will have days where I randomly (at my whim...hehe) hide 25 or 50 boxes. And announce it.

It is meant to give the opportunity to get them. Not for it to be incredibly simple. They are already in game. I would like other's to have the chance to get them. Even if it means a little time and work. If you have been around a while, you know that there are certain items (Robe of Heaven just as an example) that people used to work for months to get.

Second - Oracle walkthroughs - You still have to do the quest to get the key you need to get to it. But you will not have to go through the entire process of getting to the oracle. So, we are on somewhat the same thoughts.... There will be other options worked in there.

Comment

Pandora's Box List. - ON HOLD / STOP
          As of this moment, this list in on hold. There are some issues that need to be addressed first.
          These will still be used, but at the moment, I am not sure exactly what I intend to do with them. Please feel free to trade them for Havoc tokens. Equal trade 1 for 1.

Comment

Any chance to trade prises granted, such as COMM , snipers for havoc tokens to trade for other items?... such as COMM+100 for snipers?. ^.^
            Since only way to obtain :P
            Last edited by Alienvirus; 05-18-2014, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
            X