• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Havoc's Future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havoc's Future

Hello everyone,

I know a lot of you have been asking about the future of havoc. This is why I have spent so much time looking into the status of the server and trying to figure out the best course of action for this server. I have had our other developers look at the current status of the server. And we all have come to the same conclusion. That havoc has seen better days. The balance of this server is so far off of anything we have been thru. There is so much stuff added to the game that isn?t even available in game from what we can tell. Without going thru the server from start to finish and hunting for each item weapon, spell, monster there is no way for us to even being to know or understand where things are at. For someone experienced with the workings of the editor this would be a tough task. Someone that isn?t as experienced would have even a harder time. So with all that I have come to the conclusion that it is time to face the fact that havoc isn?t going to get better. We will be closing havoc down on the 11th of July. This should allow for everyone to be able to say their farewells.
    Psychosis in all of his intentions has like many before succumbed to the fact that were all human and we all have lives outside of t4c that pull us away. I spoke to him on the phone recently and he has not been home in 3 weeks due to starting a new job. And with other issues going on he does not think he will have the time to continue working on havoc. He has expressed his own displeasure with himself and feels he has let all of us down. Myself I would just like to thank him for all his efforts and what he has tried to do over the last year. Even at that it wasn?t an easy road to take.
    I would also like to thank Pandora Hart and Sapphire Mist for doing everything they could do to convince me otherwise. And for all the hard work and effort they have put into havoc.

Mouse
    You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Sad, so sad
    I start play t4c about 10 years ago and i also see the italian t4c server (the first where i start play) close, and now havoc... Its always so sad when a server close. Anyway its about 3 years i stoped play on havoc. I have many memories on havoc, much time spend on server, much pvp, much fight, of course its the BEST server where i have played, is something that only those who have played on havoc can understand. WE know what is hardcore pvp

I wish to say THANKS to all. Thanks to:
    First of all my guild: Guardians of Athena
    with my best friend, DarkDemon, Rubbius, Vis, Genesis, Maxym, Maury, Andeas, Jerry, and all the others.
    I wish sat thanks to Samsung, Jin, Legend, and all the korean family.

I wish to say thanks to all my enemies; AoJ and SnM! without you guys this server would be much boring eheh
    AlienVirus, Turula, Lost Spirit, Dare Devil and all other.

Wish to say thanks to my italian enemy DA: Syrio, Dragone and Lord Manson (siete dei cazzoni ma alla fine ci vogliamo bene dai!! almeno un po'!! )

And of course Earthlink....and Wyza too!!

-----

Anyway i have to say something. Its funny see cause after Calypso and Zeph HGM leave havoc server going towent slowly to ruin.... Still not understant how come there are people fiercely against this world. I remember dialsoft want close this server about 1 years ago and if it did not happen it was only thanks to some player (im not going to say the name). Now again. 1 year later.

Maybe the problem on havoc are the player? Maybe there is no sence to have an server with 0 player online? Lets go close Trilogy and Abomination too.... They are always with 0 online, perpetually with 0 online. Lets go close T4c Saga too, max 3-5 online.

Or maybe the problem are INCOMPETENT ADMINISTRATORS, INCOMPETENT GM and INCOMPETENT DEVELOPPERS? (tbh i think this one)

Anyway, i cant do nothing so its your choise Dialsoft!!!

Again, thank you all guys!

Sorry for my bad english,
    Draken GoA HL
    Guardians of Athena
    Last edited by Draken; 06-23-2014, 02:06 PM.
    Havoc Server
    Draken GoA HL 4x lvl 242 BattleMage
    NoiseMaker 4x lvl 239 Water Mage
    Arcangelo 4x lvl 235 Archer
    Athena 4x lvl 205 Healer
    **Retired**

Realmud Server
    Draken HL 4x lvl 226 Warrior
    Drohend 4x lvl 200 Dark Mage
    Lucky Beard 4x lvl 205 TS Warrior
    **Retired**

Guardians of Athena T4C HEAD LEADER
    Night Hunters T4C HEAD LEADER

Comment

My theories were true..sad...RIP Havoc

Saga x4 Champion

Comment

Good afternoon all. I do not really know what to say. As he said, several looked at it and it really is quite messed up. Even at the player's admittance.
        As far as closing other servers too mentioned above, Trilogy has been closed for quite a while. It just is still on the t4c.com site. But the reason it has 0 players, is because it is a closed server. I believe it closed back in November of last year.

I really am sorry that it has come to this. Believe me, I wanted to fix it. But.... sometimes I suppose these things happen.

:-(
        “They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

The last thing to come out of the box was hope. It flew away.”

Comment

I agree with you Pandora, you have no faults, I don't blame you.
          But maybe I am right when i say incompetent administrator/developers, simple as that havoc has not yet found the right person to take care of the server after Calypso and Zeph.

I know better then all server is really messed up, trust me when i say it
          But close the server isnt the right solution!! And also I think this argument is just an excuse!

It just need much time for fix everything. I can maybe understant staff have no time, its normal, its the life; but i am sure there is many people that wish take care of this server!! Close it isnt the correct way, just my opinion
          Havoc Server
          Athena 4x lvl 205 Healer
          **Retired**

Realmud Server
          **Retired**

Comment

R.I.P. Havoc.
            Last edited by Smetty; 06-23-2014, 03:46 PM.
            http://brosmetty.comoj.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Draken View Post
              Lets go close T4c Saga too, max 3-5 online.

pffft hahaha

Saga x4 Champion

Comment

havoc future

Originally posted by Mr Gunblade View Post
                pffft hahaha
                Hello everyone. I believe that the server closes for silly reasons, my view is that most of us players havoc we are tired and expect this update we hear for some time every time we ask for pvp events DGM yea that DGM with the same answer all time (i work for craft) or (i work back to scenes) he never make an attempt to make a guild hall challenge or a pvp event to see how many ppls will be back for it. through sheer craft update the GM stop doing any other type of event such as PvPs guild Hall events and challenges. A pure pvp server without Pvps event is logical to stay without an active player.I personally whenever I see the logic of this. an attempt to return the above events is not difficult from what moment that the last few months we had four active gms.but the reasons which closes the havoc is others and does not want to refer to them.

bye all havoc players my guild mates, koreans with the awsome pvps and all gms they passed from there.

Serpent SnD guild leader

Comment

pffft hahaha
                  Its so funny?
                  I want to emphasize that I did not mean need to close t4c saga, I just asking why havoc yes and ''some'' other server no? (And for this question I still wait an answer from Mouse or dialsoft). Isnt true saga got only low players online? Its easy just check some times on website.... If you prefeer I can say in last week saga got more then 10 players online its true....but usually, ZERO ._.
                  Havoc time ago got more then 60 player online at day...Not much serverS see that number... And of course not saga, sorry

Anyway i will post some pic for remember havoc

My guild:
                  http://i59.tinypic.com/huom6d.jpg

Some pvp:
                  http://i61.tinypic.com/292l820.jpg
                  http://i59.tinypic.com/2885hr6.jpg
                  http://i57.tinypic.com/o0o6lg.jpg
                  http://i59.tinypic.com/245enuc.jpg

And of course, the true ranking of havoc! Top #1 #2 #3
                  Havoc Server
                  Athena 4x lvl 205 Healer
                  **Retired**

Realmud Server
                  **Retired**

Comment

Its funny see cause after Calypso and Zeph HGM leave havoc server going towent slowly to ruin....

Or maybe the problem are INCOMPETENT ADMINISTRATORS, INCOMPETENT GM and INCOMPETENT DEVELOPPERS? (tbh i think this one)
                    completely agreed that things were never the same after caly/zeph left. it's hard to find and keep good staff, though, it seems...
                    realmud seems to be the only (english) server with a relatively stable, consistent staff, and hey, look at their numbers.

havoc was a great server, but it was plagued with issues: no class balance, insane XP rates, countless staff changes, so many new items and shit as a result of those staff changes that it's impossible to fix, etc. etc.
                    perhaps it's for the best, and i hope maybe we all learn from the mistakes here if they do decide to do something with all these closed/dead servers (trilogy + abo).

Comment

Its so funny?
                      I want to emphasize that I did not mean need to close t4c saga, I just asking why havoc yes and ''some'' other server no? (And for this question I still wait an answer from Mouse or dialsoft). Isnt true saga got only low players online? Its easy just check some times on website.... If you prefeer I can say in last week saga got more then 10 players online its true....but usually, ZERO ._.
                      Havoc time ago got more then 60 player online at day...Not much serverS see that number... And of course not saga, sorry
                      I am afraid you are checking the wrong website mate As for numbers, no offense but Its cool you had alot of players online, but we live in present and... well you got the picture.peace

Saga x4 Champion

Comment

Farewell

So I guess this is it then....I have to say goodbye to all of my toons that I worked too much for raising them.My best and main toon 250 lvl HOLY DARKNESS.I have to say goodbye for all of the pvp between the Koreans there. The SnD guild ruled there in pvp with me Serpent, Greyco, NoFear, Maverick, Blue Thunder, e.t.c..Rest in peace my beloved toons. I have already moved on another server and I have the same name there.Me and my other partners. I hope those facts and so many addons never be added again in another server, in order of experiencing a wipe.The best sollution is this. I hope I will never see GMs like some people, that harmed the Server so much in order of closing it.We have spent time and money here and we had High lvl toons that some would never have dreamed of being High lvls...A piece of advice. Never, ever go to another t4c Server again and I hope not to see you again. We are going at 4th Saga and I hope not to see you there. All hail SnD Guild.All hail Havoc!

HOLY DARKNESS
                        GRADE 3 LEADER OF SnD GUILD.
                        HOLY DARKNESS

Comment

havoc future

I am afraid you are checking the wrong website mate As for numbers, no offense but Its cool you had alot of players online, but we live in present and... well you got the picture.peace
                          i agree with draken and ryuken about calypso, but after them we had some good staff like lynx, i totally remember there was 10-15ppls online, thor too with raids.........both of them they fired in one night. after that the chaos.

and i still insist in my theories....last guild hall challenge was 16 september 2013, 11 ppls from my guild online, 12-14ppls from K guild online, they all for guild hall......after that one last guild hall.....DGM remove it say us he going to update it.....until 13 september 2013 from today....we still waiting the GH update. (i say again was 25ppls online for guild hall) they remove it.Conclusions are yours..............

Comment

Originally posted by DARK_OVERLORD View Post
                            I hope those facts and so many addons never be added again in another server.
                            The addons isnt the problem!! But maybe, as you can see, close the server its an fast and easy solution, for someone!! OPEN YOUR EYES GUYS

That pic worth more then all peace with you man!
                            Havoc Server
                            Athena 4x lvl 205 Healer
                            **Retired**

Realmud Server
                            **Retired**

Comment

What load of crap so much for concentrate on current servers.. what did I ask you a few years back that you deny that marc wouldn't allow but yet abomination has had a few wipes.. let me guess your going to say the dev's don't have a clean copy of t4c what IDIOT doesn't have a clean copy... You say other dev's have looked at havoc's editor yea whatever mouse. Draken right you always wanted havoc server to close for whatever reason I don't know.. You say havoc has no come back well guess what I believe your obsoletely WRONG give me back the power of havoc yes people I was Lynx HGM. but you won't will you cause you like to believe a certain person, yes this certain person but I won't name has been telling mouse that I was messing around with the editor to the work he has done. why would I hire someone just to change his work? it just doesn't work.. actually I would like to know the real reason why you fired me?...

Do you know what we have a new website which is good cause all servers needed to be in one place but what happened about this so call advertising?? you guys haven't even give that a bloody chance it should not be upto individual server's...

Do you know what if your still set on closing havoc you may as well close abomination that has had to many chances.. right now havoc has more logging players then abomination.... You will be making a big mistake to close havoc server cause nonoe like's to play other servers due to there settings...

Actually personally all havoc needs is a wipe of all players characters items cause people have to much items/gold etc. havoc's addons are perfectly fine just needs a few tweaks here and there, the server can and will be how it use to be 3years ago 60+ players since I know a lot of people that will return to the server.. I know people won't like this but anything is better then closing a server we have all spent a lot of cash to keep the server going.

Don't want to sound like chance but I DO KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE as I have played this server for 7-8+ years just like other players.
                              Last edited by Earthlink; 06-26-2014, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X