• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Write a quest for T4C

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Write a quest for T4C

Send your quest ideas to Lucifer@t4c.com and if they are good enough I will make them come to life on Trilogy.. Serious quest only
    Last edited by Lucifer; 04-03-2012, 08:12 AM.

wow no one has ever written a quest line?

Comment

Im from Rm former player current applying for Rm staff i make quest for them build site pages i got good knowledge but lack to help alot cause the lack of applying and no specific answer i dont play anymore but i was a quest writter for other games 2 years ago so message me ill get to helping you if you want
      Last edited by Peter; 04-03-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Quest line writing can be difficult. Especially when you try to follow the main story lines
        Grapevine Game Master

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!

Comment

Once upon a time in a land far, far away....

That's as far as i got so far, i got the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiya GM View Post
            Quest line writing can be difficult. Especially when you try to follow the main story lines
            especially when 90% of people dont pay any attention to story lines, and have no idea what the t4c story is.

Comment

it's 99.9% :P i don't pay attention at all to story lines just the keywords just want things done quick so can start kicking some players ass .

Comment

Quest line.. Whats that ? :P

Yeah for the most part, there are very few folks that actually read the story behind the questing...

Keyword, go, keyword, go, keyword, go...

Comment

@Peter

Email me at evander@t4c.com. We would be happy to see your quest-lines

@Earthlink

Players may or may not follow the t4c story, but it is our responsibility as STAFF to ensure that we are producing a QUALITY story. With all things considered, Trilogy puts out a lot of content, and the Staff makes sure that our players have input into the quest writing process. Most of our best content is player driven.

~Evander DGM
                  Laid to Rest( Havoc )
                  Deimos - 4x 230 Dragoon
                  Osiris - 4x 211 Battlemage
                  Pavati - 4x 220 Water Mage
                  Nebula - 4x 199 Fire Mage
                  Khepri - 4x 182 Light Mage
                  WetYourDiaper - 4x 150 Poison Archer
                  Jackpot - 4x 100 Archer

(Saga)
                  Paschar - 3x 142 Air Mage
                  Popcorn - 3x 140 Archer
                  Deimos - 2x 11 Earth Mage

Comment

What do we get if you were to use our quest line?

Comment

Originally posted by Evander DGM View Post
                      @Peter

Email me at evander@t4c.com. We would be happy to see your quest-lines

@Earthlink

Players may or may not follow the t4c story, but it is our responsibility as STAFF to ensure that we are producing a QUALITY story. With all things considered, Trilogy puts out a lot of content, and the Staff makes sure that our players have input into the quest writing process. Most of our best content is player driven.

~Evander DGM
                      Why is that direct to me? when ego pretty much just said the same thing... i did not say everyone doesnt pay attention to story lines/quests..
                      Last edited by Earthlink; 04-04-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

You would get nothing if I used your quest line other then a mention on the trilogy library as quest creator.

Comment

can the quest be a general t4c quest or related to specific trilogy storyline's ?

Comment

does not have to be related to trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthlink View Post
                              Why is that direct to me? when ego pretty much just said the same thing... i did not say everyone doesnt pay attention to story lines/quests..
                              What? who? dont drag me into your quest hate!!! lol I said 90% , you said 99.9%, its basic math your post was greater value

Anyone remember Raist Justice? that guy was MR Story Line!! he even wrote books based on the t4c story

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X