• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Write a quest for T4C

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luci check your e-mail
    You Can Craft The Most Glorious Show on Earth, But if The People Are Not Around To Give Witness To Your Show What Have You Really Accomplished With Your Work?-Harry Houdini

Comment

Leave it to me to bring up an old thread... *sigh*
      Oh well. :-P
      Am I the only one who actually reads storylines?
      The story of T4C is actually what drew me in all those years ago and part of what kept me here.
      I play MMORPGs not just for the bip-bip-bip-boom "ahaha you're dead!", but also for the roleplay aspect of it. I mean, an MMO without a story is just dull in my humble opinion. And playing one without knowing the story is just darn confusing. So what if I have these items and abilities if I don't know where I got them and what their significance is?
      So even today, 12 years after I started playing T4C, I still find myself reading the dialogues and getting immersed in the storylines. For me, it's part of the fun!

There ya go, my 2 cents... keep the change...
      Shinigami HGM
      Head Game Master
      Realmud Server Administrator
      Email: shinigami@t4c.com

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
      Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

Comment

I love a good story line, Its quite time consuming to make but I believe its well worth it.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
        X