x3 warrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x3 warrior

Would love some advice, i know i have not given a lot of info but don't know much.

Any help would be appreciate and the first thing i am curious about is what you spend seraph points on?
    I will be building for pvp.

Thanks in advanced.

Server is 4 Saga, but would like any advice in general.
    Sorry for a second thread, but would appreciate help.

You put on earth power and earth resist. The amounts depend on if you want strong entangle or strong protection against entangle.

180end,40agi,102wis,114int and rest on strength is a solid warrior build.
    Abo 1: Major Gump x3 (Archer), Minor Gump x3 (Warr).
    Abo 2: Iva Major Ivy x2 (Warr), Sylver Major x3 (Warr), Ivah Major x3 (Warr), Major Ivy x2 (Archer), Vul Major Ivy x2 (Paladin), Arch Major x1 (Light Mage).
    Abo 3: Major Gump x2 Level 130+ (Warr), Arch Ivy x1 Level 57(Fire Mage)
    Abo 4: Major x2 Level 143+ (Warr), Major Sneeking x0 Level 90+ (Archer)

Comment

xxx, 300end, 75 agi, 102wis and 114 int. 102 wis for downbless and true sight, 114 int for plague and major combat sense.

180 end is too squishy build for a warrior, and you wont see yourself a) leveling anywhere with 200 AC and b) dying in PVP to fast burst damage.

Get earth resist, air resist if you are confident of having enough earth resist, and if you have enough x's for seraph points, get maybe dark resists. This all depends mainly on how much there are mages, archer and warriors in your server, but I tend to go for 140 earth res, rest for air and dark resist, since these two are the worst mages to PVP against.

Comment

Must be a really strange server you guys are on. Putting those resists is stupid otherwise.
        And 180end is not weak unless reborning is above x4.
        Abo 2: Iva Major Ivy x2 (Warr), Sylver Major x3 (Warr), Ivah Major x3 (Warr), Major Ivy x2 (Archer), Vul Major Ivy x2 (Paladin), Arch Major x1 (Light Mage).

Comment

Iva I agree that 180 end is the best due to the high strong however on Saga there are new areas where a 180end will find it tough to XP by themselves. Granted you could do Orealm until 130-140 but nobody wants to do that anymore here. I am not sure if 102 wis is even necessary but it doesnt hurt.

I do not agree with the Air resist. Earth and dark are always solid choices. With Saga new area coming you my want to wait to see what kind of monsters are there and what new stuff comes before you decide on this build though. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Iva Major View Post
            Must be a really strange server you guys are on. Putting those resists is stupid otherwise.
            And 180end is not weak unless reborning is above x4.
            I dont know where you play, but in what world would you go with only earth res/earth power?

Because 140 earth resist base means you will get easily 240ish earth resist with Mana Shield and your armors. I dont see any point going for over that.

And having earth power on a warrior is the same as having light power as a dark mage. Useless and doesnt help you in any way. You can either make sure your opponent doesnt entangle you, or make sure if they do, they wont deal damage to you. And the difference between 115 and 100 earth power is extreamly small, especially against anyone who has over 150 earth resist. If you are not going for Mana Surge, dont get any powers for your warrior. Same for archers.

Having high resistances works always against anyone who uses the elements you have resist against. Having high earth power helps you only against those who have 1) high dodge 2) low earth resist
            So overall, unless you only fight against mages that have high dodge and low earth resist, get earth resist and other resists.

Thats what I would do.

Comment

Thank you all for the posts. I had switched it up in resists and sadly i put a little extra in earth resist. I do not mind though as this is my first attempt at a real warrior. I've been getting lots of different info, and i have no clue how to sort what is good and what i should avoid.

Thank you for coming over from another server trying to offer advice, i really do appreciate it even if it didn't apply here. Had waited a couple days in the point distribution room waiting for multiple replys, and days of anxiousness to play him. Sorta went with a bit of your answer and some people from chatting in main.

Duin, thank you for supplying the great info, but u didn't need to make him feel bad :P (maybe that's why i understood so well)
              Don't mean it in a bad way either, I would just like to show my appreciation, because if he didn't post wrong info, maybe you wouldn't have posted the right info
              Thank you again

Originally posted by Flash View Post
              Iva I agree that 180 end is the best due to the high strong however on Saga there are new areas where a 180end will find it tough to XP by themselves. Granted you could do Orealm until 130-140 but nobody wants to do that anymore here. I am not sure if 102 wis is even necessary but it doesnt hurt.

I do not agree with the Air resist. Earth and dark are always solid choices. With Saga new area coming you my want to wait to see what kind of monsters are there and what new stuff comes before you decide on this build though. Just a suggestion.
              Thank you flash, i really wish i would have waited. But there is no turning back now, and should at least try this before giving up and possibly not even having that armor come out for a while

EDIT: Currently trying to weigh my stats and gear out (which stats to get first after 300 end), and no i am not looking for someone to have all the right answers but like i said anything is currently helping me learn.

Would love to know what common spells warriors get. I am not looking for anywhere near 102 for bless, unless there is an item i am REALLY missing that would help me out. Will be editing the Items i have in mind soon, please check back! Or even post your suggestion before seeing what i scrounge up.
              Last edited by Pochizzled; 11-18-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Earth Resist and Earth Power are the only resistances you should ever get as warrior. There is no discussion about it.

Comment

Hero's Amulet | +10 AC, +50 Attack, +50 Archery, +10 SB/PB/AP/Parry/RH 40 wis/int

Gladiator's Ring | +5 AC, +100 Attack, +25 PB 20 int / 25 wis

Ring of the Lion | +10 Str, +5 SB/PB/AP/RH/Parry 25int/wis

Ring of the Berserker | +10 Str, +25 Attack, -25 Dodge, Berserker's Rage 20 int 25wis

Bracers of Battle | +10 Str/End/Agi, +25 Attack & Archery 45int 50wis

Bracers of the Barbarian | +2 AC, +50 Attack, -50 Dodge, +10 PB/SB 14int 16wis

Ancient Platemail Armor Set | +139,8 AC +50 to all magic Resists 300End

Starshade armor (?)

Ancient sword - 590 str

So my main problem about this is the bracers of battle are the only thing that require that much int/wis. (other than spells that i know of yet)

Otherwise i think that is the best available gear for me to use, please point out if there is better.

Once people start listing some spells i should get, i may be more lenient on different items.

Any suggestions on when to upgrade my weapons, or should i grab all int/wis before i touch str/agi?

Thought i would have to get a lot more of the both to be honest when i saw 102 wis recommended.

Comment

Well you do have to get more. 76 for Mana Shield, which is free tons of resistances, it gives you barrier, you need entangle that require some int too. You also need Minor Combat sense atleast. Nimbleness too if you are going for some dodge
                    60 wis for stone skin barrier protect entangle also. Those are must spells to have.

Comment

Originally posted by MaDuiN View Post
                      Well you do have to get more. 76 for Mana Shield, which is free tons of resistances, it gives you barrier, you need entangle that require some int too. You also need Minor Combat sense atleast. Nimbleness too if you are going for some dodge
                      60 wis for stone skin barrier protect entangle also. Those are must spells to have.
                      thank you very much again. Sooner than later? Or should certain weapons matter first?

Comment

Always get endurance 1st (180-300, up to you)

Second, I would get Intelligence up to 76 (Mana Shield is the most important spell you are going to learn, and you got your AC from your armors anyway). It also raises the amount of Max MP you get per level up

3rd, get your 60 Wisdom to get your spells up, and for the extra Max MP per level up.

Then start pumping Strength. Get at least 184 before going for Glads + Hero's Ammys agility. You could also go for 242 or 300 STR before the agility, thats pretty much up to you. But I wouldnt raise Agility before I got atleast Mithril Blade +3.

Comment

I agree with the earth resist,earth power on a warrior, only 2 i have ever put on any warrior, as well as archers.
                          Personally i would only go 76 wis, use hammers for ts. i have never seen the point of downbless personally, in the amount of time it takes to cast dbless, i could just hit the guy 2 more times. But alot of better players than me have used Dbless so...

Comment

Originally posted by Ego DT View Post
                            I agree with the earth resist,earth power on a warrior, only 2 i have ever put on any warrior, as well as archers.
                            Personally i would only go 76 wis, use hammers for ts. i have never seen the point of downbless personally, in the amount of time it takes to cast dbless, i could just hit the guy 2 more times. But alot of better players than me have used Dbless so...
                            The point of Downbless is to decrease the max hp of mages to as low as possible. That way, if you use both Plague and Downbless, and keep checking if the mage casts Bless again, downblessing him again, you can keep his Max HP to so low, that you could actually 2 or 3 hit him. Lets say you deal 500 damage per hit. With Powerful Blow + Seraph aura, you could potentially deal much more than 1k damage with that hit. Another of these will reduce the mage's HP from Max to Zero. That way, you dont have to go through all the potions. It doesnt help you in any other way than having the advantage of finishing the mages without burning them out of potions. Its the classic way to win the battle - you dont have to go through all their resources - its enough if you hit once or twice hard enough to cripple him to his death.

Of course, both downbless and plague are not as useful against any other classes as Mages, and especially against low-endurance mages. It can work against Paladins, but they tend to have not-as-good wisdom, and they usually have more endurance than mages.

Downbless and Plague both can work, or they can be waste of stat points. It all depends who you are facing in PVP. Plague can have it's use at Colosseum, but I never XP'd there past level 100, so I wouldnt know.

Comment

Another viable option is to get Major Combat Sense at 114 Int. Sometimes 300end do not go this way but 180end should definitely. If you play it smart you can end up with a lot more strong than your base strength. Rabies, major, es. all adds up.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X