No announcement yet.

x3 warrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Str affect duration of entangle, earth power increases the chance to hit it and earth resist increases chance to dodge the entangle. Lawyered.
    Abo 1: Major Gump x3 (Archer), Minor Gump x3 (Warr).
    Abo 2: Iva Major Ivy x2 (Warr), Sylver Major x3 (Warr), Ivah Major x3 (Warr), Major Ivy x2 (Archer), Vul Major Ivy x2 (Paladin), Arch Major x1 (Light Mage).
    Abo 3: Major Gump x2 Level 130+ (Warr), Arch Ivy x1 Level 57(Fire Mage)
    Abo 4: Major x2 Level 143+ (Warr), Major Sneeking x0 Level 90+ (Archer)

Comment

Originally posted by Iva Major View Post
      Str affect duration of entangle, earth power increases the chance to hit it and earth resist increases chance to dodge the entangle. Lawyered.
      How does earth power increase chance to hit and earth resist increase chance for dodge on a spell that has ZERO earth power?

Comment

Originally posted by Iva Major View Post
        This is correct!

Comment

Originally posted by Giusto View Post
          I am amazed how many people suggest earth resist as a way to resist entangle. You people should go check its not based off earth power, rather its based off casters str. Since you cant resist str earth resist is a waste.
          Originally posted by Giusto View Post
          How does earth power increase chance to hit and earth resist increase chance for dodge on a spell that has ZERO earth power?
          Entangle's chance to hit is based on a mathematical formula that incorporates caster's earth power and target's earth resistance.

Boosted strength affects the duration of the entangle spell.

http://www.t4cbible.com/content.php?174-Spells-Output is misleading.

Listen to Stinga. I tried to get him to comment on the other thread you started but that one is now obsolete.
          Sorry, I come here less and less as time goes by
          Last edited by Stinga; 11-27-2012, 04:31 PM.
          ~Stinga
          stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

Originally posted by Stinga View Post
            Entangle's chance to hit is based on a mathematical formula that incorporates caster's earth power and target's earth resistance.

Boosted strength affects the duration of the entangle spell.

http://www.t4cbible.com/content.php?174-Spells-Output is misleading.

Sorry, I come here less and less as time goes by
            I appreciate the help, so as long as you keep stopping by ill always appreciate the help :P
            Glad to know earth actually does effect it. And of course for the 115 earth power tip.

Also, when do i get dodge if i need to worry about it at all early/later on?
            Last edited by Pochizzled; 11-28-2012, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Also, when do i get dodge if i need to worry about it at all early/later on?

Comment

You would like to train dodge as late as possible so you can take full advantage of the armlet of flames and seraph aura.

Comment

Id atleast get to 1000 att, 100 pb, sb, ap, then think about dodge. Parry. Rh, and alittle Med might be good options too, only because med is passive on Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeska View Post
                    You would like to train dodge as late as possible so you can take full advantage of the armlet of flames and seraph aura.
                    I never knew that would effect it.
                    Thank you for the awesome tip

Comment

Do i get tranq? Was told no because of the extra healing spells i would need

Comment

As a 3x warrior you shouldnt have any healing spells. you want the bare minimum spells. if you feel like adding something later that is up to you but you should only end up with like 10ish spells maybe less depending on your build.

Comment

With 72 wis and 114 int, you want :

NOT OPTIONAL
                          - heal light (after casting plague, your opponent doesn't automatically lose the hp unless you cast heal light on him)
                          - protection (requirement for mana shield)
                          - barrier (requirement for mana shield)
                          - mana shield (duh)
                          - invisibility (duh)
                          - minor combat sense (duh)
                          - major combat sense (duh)
                          - plague (duh)
                          - curse (duh)
                          - entangle (duh)
                          - nimbleness (+ dodge)

OPTIONAL
                          - earthen strength (nice for a few extra pots and some damage.. if you remove your warden's before casting, you get decent amounts of str)
                          - stoneskin (same with ES but for AC)
                          - dispel (not really useful solo, really really useful if you fight in teams.. dispelling your healer often means the difference between win and lose)
                          - resist fire (if your server has nasty fire mages)
                          ~Stinga
                          stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

Originally posted by Pochizzled View Post
                            Do i get tranq? Was told no because of the extra healing spells i would need
                            No tranq! heal light like Stinga said is only heal spell.

Comment

Ok on the note of heal light. sure its nice but I personally dont even find it worth the points / time to cast it when in a match. 1 cast = like 2 swings of a dagger so you will most likely do that damage fairly quickly. granted if the person has a ton of health and get plagued you heal can be good. however they can always dispel, as most other mages/paladins get this.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                                Ok on the note of heal light. sure its nice but I personally dont even find it worth the points / time to cast it when in a match. 1 cast = like 2 swings of a dagger so you will most likely do that damage fairly quickly. granted if the person has a ton of health and get plagued you heal can be good. however they can always dispel, as most other mages/paladins get this.
                                Im guessing you do not know about using spell in between attacks, without actually slowing attacking. Of course, unless your weapon hits more than 60 times per minute, then your spells will slow your attacks to max 60 times per minute.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                                X